• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

has anyone else married a ******?

i met my wife in a paid gangbang at a friends stag party 11 years ago when she was 18.

has anyone else here married a ****** or stripper. or is interested in doing so. or has an opinion on marrying hookers?

pia 33.jpg pia234a.jpg
I would find it so horny to have her tell me about the men she had fucked and how it was,I'd love for her to carry on fucking other men

i met my wife in a paid gangbang at a friends stag party 11 years ago when she was 18.

has anyone else here married a ****** or stripper. or is interested in doing so. or has an opinion on marrying hookers?

pia 33.jpg pia234a.jpg
No I have not but I would really love to find a good ****** that wants to be married and still work, That would be the very best

While living in Japan I met a Filipina who was a stripper at a club I went to while visiting Niigata. After her dance she came out from the back and invited me to join her in the back dressing room. There were 3 other Japanese strippers there getting ready to go onstage. We flirted and teased each other as we all sat around a table. Finally though, I sucked my Filipina's gorgeous tits a bit and we fooled around some, but it was after she got off work that we went back to my hotel and fucked. I then went to her home Club in Tokyo frequently and we soon became an ''item.'' I fucked her many times while we were in Tokyo and thought of possibly marrying her. But then she had to go back to the Philippines and I had no desire to go there. I think about her often these days and wonder if I made a mistake by letting her get away. She was sweetheart and an awesome fuck.

I, ve been trying to convince my wife to get into the business...with no luck...yet ;)
Keep the faith
While living in Japan I met a Filipina who was a stripper at a club I went to while visiting Niigata. After her dance she came out from the back and invited me to join her in the back dressing room. There were 3 other Japanese strippers there getting ready to go onstage. We flirted and teased each other as we all sat around a table. Finally though, I sucked my Filipina's gorgeous tits a bit and we fooled around some, but it was after she got off work that we went back to my hotel and fucked. I then went to her home Club in Tokyo frequently and we soon became an ''item.'' I fucked her many times while we were in Tokyo and thought of possibly marrying her. But then she had to go back to the Philippines and I had no desire to go there. I think about her often these days and wonder if I made a mistake by letting her get away. She was sweetheart and an awesome fuck.
The Philippines 🇵🇭 is awesome, whether you stayed with her or not it was a mistake for sure not going.

I would find it so horny to have her tell me about the men she had fucked and how it was,I'd love for her to carry on fucking other men
My wife was a virgin when we married and a circumstance beyond her control got her to started fucking other guys, but once she started with strange cocks, she found being an ****** was a solution to getting enough cock every day

My wife was a virgin when we married and a circumstance beyond her control got her to started fucking other guys, but once she started with strange cocks, she found being an ****** was a solution to getting enough cock every day
whoring is addictive. once women have been in the industry for some time, they miss the easy money and crazy lifestyle and most go back to it. once a ***** is always a *****.

my wife is half Thai they re the best fucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back