Have you been pregnant with your bull's baby?

Have you ever been pregnant with a bull's baby, be it accidental or planned?

• yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
Sometimes it happens, sometimes it's planned. Sometimes everything goes right, sometimes it isn't meant to be.

For wives in a marriage with a cuckold, have you ever been pregnant will a bull's baby, be it accidental or planned?

• Love
Reactions: BluegrassBull, Marriedbabymaker, Cuckedboipussy and 1 other person
AngleBaby said:
Sometimes it happens, sometimes it's planned. Sometimes everything goes right, sometimes it isn't meant to be.

For wives in a marriage with a cuckold, have you ever been pregnant will a bull's baby, be it accidental or planned?
For me it was an accident with my bull but was bound to happen. Happened in 2005 when I was 37 but had a miscarriage and lost the baby

Last edited:
Reactions: BluegrassBull and BMA
AngleBaby said:

My wife just agreed to trying it

Reactions: BluegrassBull, CuckEcto, DEOD and 1 other person
You want it because of cuckolding?

AngleBaby said:
You want it because of cuckolding?
Not because of it. Because it would be amazing

Reactions: Rbm
How so?

Yes and it was planned ♥

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, Cuckedboipussy, nelssim and 1 other person
I've had my wife pregnant with a good number of guys baby's

Reactions: tixeros78, Maxio, Rbm and 1 other person
@CelticKelly Who brought it up first, and who made the decision? Can you tell me how the plan was formed?

Reactions: Marriedbabymaker
Just gave birth to my nephew/bull's mixed babies a little over a month ago. Pregnancy was planned. The twins were not.

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, Maxio, blachristy and 3 others
Won’t know until it comes out but I may be black bred 🤫

IMG_1262.jpeg
IMG_1259.jpeg
IMG_0520.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: saantaaqueen, tixeros78, Dark_Hung and 25 others
Jennysroom said:

IMG_1262.jpeg
IMG_1259.jpeg
IMG_0520.jpeg
Wow congratulations, hope the baby is black, im so jealous id love to be preg with you as well x

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, busty_38dd_milf and blachristy
How many months are you

Jennysroom said:

IMG_1262.jpeg
IMG_1259.jpeg
IMG_0520.jpeg
Jenny, I’m really interested in barebacking you either to get you pregnant, while your pregnant or just to fuck you. Dm me your location.

My stongest fantasy is to get pregnant by someone other than my husband (he is supportive) and if it was a Black of Hispanic Lover, that would be BEST!! Having a baby that is obviously not his would be perfect!! J (the wife)

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, mjb0007bond, Maxio and 5 others
JMNBABE said:
My stongest fantasy is to get pregnant by someone other than my husband (he is supportive) and if it was a Black of Hispanic Lover, that would be BEST!! Having a baby that is obviously not his would be perfect!! J (the wife)
Impregnating a woman and then sending her home to her husband is exhilarating.

What is even more fun, for you and the other wife, is when you have phone sex with your own wife and you and the other wife perform everything that you are talking about with your wife on the phone. Then when you ask your wife if you should cum inside her and she says yes, you then cum inside the other wife and impregnate her. Your wife being none the wiser that she had you impregnate the other wife and the other wife not being able to say no otherwise your wife would know about her. I actually got to do this once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rbm and ChillJaxGuy
Yes wife has been bred twice. Both unplanned. One I kind of wasn't that surprised at, but she was. The other was a complete surprise, as I thought she took the proper precautions, (and she did too,) but apparently she didn't.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, Cuckedboipussy, Maxio and 4 others
JMNBABE said:
Dm me, I’m available.

Reactions: Rbm
Jennysroom said:

IMG_1262.jpeg
IMG_1259.jpeg
IMG_0520.jpeg
Please show me your photos with your baby after birth.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy