• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have you been spanked?

I have been spanked by both, and will admit that i love it !!!!

mom spanked me

Hi my mom spanked me often. I had to drop my pants and bend over her knees. I always got a irecsion.

I didn't get spanked, I got whipped with a switch because I deserved it when I rebelled.

Ryan

I get spanked by my wife. She uses a paddle and spanks me till my bottom is red, then she enjoys admiring her work! I completely accept her spankings, sometimes wish she did it more!

I have regular over the knee spankings from my superior wife. I find it's not the pain but the humiliation of having panties around my knees and ******* bottom that's the turn on. Sometimes it takes hours and others just a quicky in some embarrassing locations. And if I cry she makes fun of me for being a cwy baby.

I wish my wife would tan my ass, but as Bill Engvall says " If that hasn't happened by now, that boat has sailed". Oh well, maybe I can find some other girl or guy to give me what I deserve abd want. Any takers?

I have been spanked by my wife and my mother. Also by my wifes boy friend.

Sissy Annabelle "Sometimes it takes hours and others just a quicky in some embarrassing locations."
Would you please tell us some of the embarrassing locations where you have been spanked?

I've been spanked with a wooden paddle by my wife. She finds it distasteful, though. The last time she threatened to spank me I said, "Hah! Empty threats! I know you won't do it; you told me you hate that." (She demanded I take off my clothes and bring her chair and paddle. I received a vigorous OTK spanking, in the nude.)

When I was a kid, younger than 10 (as I recall), spanking me with a ruler was my parents maximum punishment... it only happened on a few rare occasions. My mother's maximum threat, which I remember only on one occasion, was: "Your father will give you a spanking when he gets home!" (But he didn't. By then, things seemed to have cooled down.)

Yes, my wife has spanked me. She seems to enjoy it a little, but not as much as I do. Now that you mention it, I think I'll see if she's into stepping it up a bit!

I'm very submissive and have fantasized about spankings since I hit puberty. Back when I was a teenager, I used to spank myself. I always got off when I did it - every time. I left a few bruises and really enjoyed the experience!

The line between pleasure and pain is thin indeed!

I've blistered my husband's ass

more than a few times. In fact this thread has given me an kidea of what to do tonight after the lights go out. :D

Kisses,
Bamabelle26

It took some convincing to get my hubby to let me spank him and now it's part of our playing at least three times a week. What have I started? ;)

Saraha, a submissive should not ask or have any say in the type or severity of punishment, that is your power and superiority alone. Missey the most recent and embarassing place was in a village pub smoking shelter. Here in the uk following a smoking ban these places were erected so as not to polute the air of the public. I had a loose tongue following a few beers and soon found myself over her knees panties around ankles in front of a couple of farmers and a barmaid having a tanning whilst my wife finished her cigarette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back