• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have you been spanked?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date
I've been spanked by an ex-girl friend a few times, but I never really liked that type of play. I am more into mental humiliation. My current girlfriend loves when I spank her but never wants to spank me so I feel that works out better.

Saraha said:
I like to hear that the Bull spanks the cuckold from time-to-time.
I also believe a mother-in-law should help her daughter decide and enforce the cuckold rules of the marriage.

A mother needs to ensure her daughter is getting adequate sex from her husband or alternatively by several lovers. It might be helpful for a MIL to measure the penis so she can have empathy with her daughter if there are complaints of poor performance in bed.
What you say sounds very much like the cuckold life I live

Reactions: Custer Laststand
I was spanked by my mother, even my best frinds mon did it once. then I spanked my ex wife, playing, ended up. I got spanked by her, and she enjoyed it. 2nd wife spanked me when i lost a bet, it was all in fun, but she continued spanking me, okn, naked. I was also spanked by ex wife's bf,

ckc said:
I was spanked by my mother, even my best frinds mon did it once. then I spanked my ex wife, playing, ended up. I got spanked by her, and she enjoyed it. 2nd wife spanked me when i lost a bet, it was all in fun, but she continued spanking me, okn, naked. I was also spanked by ex wife's bf,
I think cuckolds and small cocked men love to be spanked as they see themselves as little boys. Little boys get spanked and must except it

Reactions: ckc
On several occasions my mother inlaw spanked me. Always naked with her telling me I had too small of a cock to satisfy her daughter.

Sissyjohn said:
I think cuckolds and small cocked men love to be spanked as they see themselves as little boys. Little boys get spanked and must except it
Could be that your right. I have always like the humiliating of being spanked. Even birthday spankings aroused me. When my friends mom gave me a choice of spanking, or call my parents to come get me, I took the spanking and corner time. I know she realized, even though it hurt a little my dick got hard. She saw it. Standing in the corner like that was so humiliating.

Mom would spank very often using many types of belts paddles spoons or switches. The worst was a large handle brush

I have been spanked and paddled OTK a few times by my wife . The first couple of times when I confessed to her that I been wearing her panties. Later on , after she found some pics of me dressed as a sissymaid, she was more assertive and spanked me for longer. I love it . It’s been a while so maybe I am due.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Pussyfreebeta and Sissyjohn
Mike and Chris said:
On several occasions my mother inlaw spanked me. Always naked with her telling me I had too small of a cock to satisfy her daughter.
is that true? seems like fantasy...

MysteryBi said:
is that true? seems like fantasy...
I can imagine it's true as it happened to me

sissymaidcherie said:
I have been spanked and paddled OTK a few times by my wife .
Nice.... that's good to hear.
sissymaidcherie said:
The first couple of times when I confessed to her that I been wearing her panties.
That's totally appropriate, of course.
sissymaidcherie said:
Later on , after she found some pics of me dressed as a sissymaid, she was more assertive and spanked me for longer.
Hm.... your wife's punishment, while appropriate, seems incomplete. After spanking you, why didn't she require you to put on your sissymaid attire then do some housework tasks — or maybe spend all day Saturday or Sunday doing housework for her, while wearing your sissymaid outfit...?
sissymaidcherie said:
I love it. It’s been a while so maybe I am due.
You might do something again that resulted in your wife spanking you in the past. Say, put on your sissymaid outfit (which you keep hidden somewhere, presumably), then take some additional pictures of yourself and leave them someplace where she will find them. Maybe she will get the hint.

Reactions: Stephanewish
Yes , you are right . I have just got my new sissymaid outfit. I love it .

sissymaidcherie said:
Yes, you are right . I have just got my new sissymaid outfit. I love it.
Very good, Sissymaidcherie. Have you modeled your sissymaid outfit for your wife yet?

If you put it on, then surprise her by stepping into your living room wearing it — where you might suggest, in advance, she relax for a few minutes in her easy chair and read the newspaper, or enjoy a glass of wine (which you should serve her), because you have something to show her — then, after your entry and while she's trying to decide how to respond — you could.... while looking down at her feet and somewhat ashamed.... tell her that if she were to give you an OTK spanking, preferably with a wooden paddle (if she has one), you would almost certainly be motivated to do some housework while wearing your sissymaid outfit.

Reactions: Mike and Chris
Saraha said:
How many guys are prepared to admit they have been spanked by their mother or their wives?
Yes my Mother used to spank me when I miss behaved. It was trousers down and over her knee, sometimes she would use her bare hand but most often a large wooden spoon. Me wife has spanked my a few times during sex, but that is mostly a slap on the cheeks in passing. I have a male friend that likes to exert some dominance when we are naked together, he has had me over his knees a few times. I enjoy having a nice red glow on my cheeks occasionally...

Reactions: SaratogaCuckold
Umanual said:
Yes my Mother used to spank me when I miss behaved. It was trousers down and over her knee, sometimes she would use her bare hand but most often a large wooden spoon.
You must be my brother because we have the same mother. When my mother spanked me with the wooden spoon I would get hard and she could fee my erection on her knee. When I would cum she would spank me all the harder. Fortunately I was so young I didn't produce any semen. Just cock twitching.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, aylanali and Umanual
I was spanked by mother girlfriend and wife

Reactions: cute_sandra and Custer Laststand
Saraha said:
Should a cuckold ask for soft, medium or firm spanking discipline, or is that his wife's option?
A cuckold, or a married man who is not his wife's cuckold, should encourage his wife to apply firm spanking discipline, of course.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Very good, Sissymaidcherie. Have you modeled your sissymaid outfit for your wife yet?

If you put it on, then surprise her by stepping into your living room wearing it — where you might suggest, in advance, she relax for a few minutes in her easy chair and read the newspaper, or enjoy a glass of wine (which you should serve her), because you have something to show her — then, after your entry and while she's trying to decide how to respond — you could.... while looking down at her feet and somewhat ashamed.... tell her that if she were to give you an OTK spanking, preferably with a wooden paddle (if she has one), you would almost certainly be motivated to do some housework while wearing your sissymaid outfit.
Well - yes, my wife has seen me in my new sissymaid outfit. She has said she will give me a firm spanking when SHE chooses to do so..

sissymaidcherie said:
Well - yes, my wife has seen me in my new sissymaid outfit. She has said she will give me a firm spanking when SHE chooses to do so..
Very good, Sissymaidcherie. It sounds like you're on your way to the satisfying humiliation of becoming your wife's spanked sissymaid husband.

Has your sexy wife assigned you to do the housework while wearing your sissymaid outfit? It might help encourage her to move forward on this front by ordering, and giving her as a gift:

Parker, Janice C., 2012, Make Your Husband Your Maid

which is available, along with some related books by Ms. Parker, (e.g.) here:

https://www.amazon.com/Make-Your-Husband-Maid/dp/1478260947

(If I've suggested this previously, sorry about the repetition.) Anyway — it seems like a pretty good instruction manual for married women who want to have sufficient time and energy to pursue satisfying relationships with lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread