• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have you been spanked?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date
Well it finally happened. Last Saturday night my wife said she was unhappy with how dirty the house looked. She said that if I was to be a true sissymaid then I should have been cleaning up daily. She then beckoned me over . I blushed and asked what would you like me to do. Her answer was clear , get dressed for housework and be ready to be disciplined! I hurried off and got changed into my maids outfit as quickly as I could, making sure to wear my favorite white lace panties and six inch black heels. Soon I was over my wife’s knee as she proceeded to spank me with first her hand and then her hairbrush. I loved it !!

Reactions: Custer Laststand
sissymaidcherie said:
Well it finally happened. Last Saturday night my wife said she was unhappy with how dirty the house looked.
Oh oh. Sounds like trouble, right here in River City....
sissymaidcherie said:
She said that if I was to be a true sissymaid, then I should have been cleaning up daily.
Your wife had a good point....
sissymaidcherie said:
She then beckoned me over.
Oh oh....
sissymaidcherie said:
I blushed and asked what she would like me to do. Her answer was clear: get dressed for housework, and be ready to be disciplined!
Obviously, you had incurred your wife's displeasure. Not good....
sissymaidcherie said:
I hurried off and got changed into my maid's outfit as quickly as I could, making sure to wear my favorite white lace panties and six inch black heels.
Very good....
sissymaidcherie said:
Soon I was over my wife’s knee, and she proceeded to spank me — with first her hand, and then with her hairbrush. I loved it !!
Congratulations! You've attained your desired status as your boss-wife's humiliated, spanked and cuckolded sissymaid (although your cuckoldress has not yet taken another lover, I gather).

I hope you vigorously went about doing your housework after your boss-wife concluded your spanking.

You might suggest that she list the chores she wants you to perform on a piece of paper — say, in the form of a chart with chores in a vertical column on the left, and days of the week across the top, then make multiple copies, and each week post one of your "chore charts" on the refrigerator door. She could expand her list of chores as your sissymaid abilities increase.

Then, each day you could check off your chores as you complete them. And, each day your boss-wife could give you a grade for your completed chores at the bottom of that day's column (F, D, C, B, A). Then at the end of each week, you might suggest she give you a punishment spanking with severity proportional to your average housework grade for the week. If your housework skills improve to the point where you actually get an "A" average for the week (this will probably take a while), you might suggest she give you a maintenance spanking, of less severity than a punishment spanking (but a spanking, none the less, to keep you reminded of your position in your boss-wife's marriage).

Last edited:
thankyou for your reply. Yes I do need regular spankings ! Here are some pics of new outfit.. :)

485_1000.jpg 510_1000.jpg 666_1000.jpg 723_1000.jpg 756_1000.jpg 769_1000.jpg 788_1000.jpg 819_1000.jpg 920_1000.jpg

sissymaidcherie said:
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I do need regular spankings! Here are some pics of my new outfit. :)

819_1000.jpg
Hey.... you're welcome, Sissymaidcherie. And, there's nothing wrong with your need to be encouraged in your status as your sexy wife's submissive sissymaid with regular OTK spankings by her.

Also, thank you for posting your pics. It's obvious why your sexy wife needs the sexual satisfaction of a lover. I hope you're encouraging her to take another, while you increase her time and energy for her extramarital sexual pursuits by doing the housework as her appropriately-dressed cuckold sissymaid.

Reactions: msbevw
only from my wife....and i have done the same on her.

My wife spanks me if I have not done the chores to her liking. Over the knee and panties down. Every now and then I must stand in a corner and think about it. Once or twice a month I do some chores for my mother in law and she also spanks me. Difficult for me not to get hard when I am spanked.

Reactions: Creaminside and Custer Laststand
luvitall said:
My wife spanks me if I have not done the chores to her liking. Over the knee and panties down. Every now and then I must stand in a corner and think about it. Once or twice a month I do some chores for my mother in law and she also spanks me. Difficult for me not to get hard when I am spanked.
Excellent. Obviously, both your wife and your mother-in-law understand the key to securing obedient behavior from you.

I encourage you to continue accepting your properly-humiliating role as your wife's spanked husband, and your mother-in-law's spanked son-in-law. Please keep up your good housework on behalf of both of them.

Saraha said:
How many guys are prepared to admit they have been spanked by their mother or their wives?
I recently found out my husband was by his stepdad (he is terribly embarrassed about it).
If some issues don't change around here, very soon he will get it by his wife.!

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand and Umanual
cute_sandra said:
I recently found out my husband was by his stepdad (he is terribly embarrassed about it).
If some issues don't change around here, very soon he will get it by his wife.!
Go for it, Ms. Cute_Sandra. After giving your husband a vigorous pants (and underpants)-down, over-your-knees (OTK) spanking with a wooden paddle, I suggest requiring him to wear feminine panties every day.

Custer Laststand said:
Go for it, Ms. Cute_Sandra. After giving your husband a vigorous pants (and underpants)-down, over-your-knees (OTK) spanking with a wooden paddle, I suggest requiring him to wear feminine panties every day.
Not sure about the panties. Not really my style.
But spending some quality time OTK is something he clearly needs.
I may not be as strong or big as his stepdad years ago, but I have a wooden spoon & know perfectly were his buttcheeks are

cute_sandra said:
Not sure about the panties. Not really my style.
OK.... whatever works.
cute_sandra said:
But spending some quality time OTK is something he clearly needs. I may not be as strong or big as his stepdad years ago, but I have a wooden spoon & know perfectly where his butt cheeks are.
I think you're on the right track with this idea, and it sounds like you have an appropriate implement. Your wooden spoon will probably work well, especially if it's a big one with a long handle. You might find this site helpful:

A Married Woman's Guide — better spouses; punishment
https://toy4her.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/better-spouses-punishment/

(or enter "A Married Woman's Guide, better spouses, punishment" in your preferred search engine).

Reactions: cute_sandra
I am frequently caned by my wife.

Nosirrah said:
I am frequently caned by my wife.
You went back 3 years for this?

Spanked and flogged...

DCP_0804.JPG DCP_0805.JPG 6.jpg

bevw said:
You went back 3 years for this?
Was just browsing waiting for the wife as it happens

Saraha said:
How many guys are prepared to admit they have been spanked by their mother or their wives?
We all know it, yet they don't admit it. No wonder no one takes them seriously lol

wife

nancy fun.jpg

Sissyjohn said:
I think cuckolds and small cocked men love to be spanked as they see themselves as little boys. Little boys get spanked and must except it
Don't sure if the seem themselves as little boys, but they clearly behave and such. & Many people notice they are immature. So yeah, guess spanking is an option lol

i've been spanked by my wife in front of her BF

Reactions: cute_sandra

Users who are viewing this thread