• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have you ever banged a muslim woman?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
Have been in middle-eastern countries a lot and learned and understand some off the culture and habbits. After my time in the military i did a lot of funwork and a lot of surfing for several years, also in Marocco. This is a more open culture then say Irak/Iran/Afghanistan but essentially have the same religion and habbits. tt only takes way longer then in western countries to get them to have sex with you. Things like fearing their family honer or family in evrything, loosing virginity, no birthcontrol other then condom and still fear getting pregnant or being kind of held back all their life ( lots been told what to and not do ) makes it harder.

In Marocco while surfing met a lot of girls/women who think ( or want to ) like western countries. Religious more for their family then wanting to.
Lots of females there prefer analsex, mostly because of what mentioned earlier, so had lots of girls hanging around the surfscene with a lot of oralsex and anal. Also met a few married ladies, most also afraid of getting impregnated.

years back had a Maroccan girlfriend, her sisters had told her about sex at young age. Learned how to give oral and even when masturbation is a real don't in their culture, learned how to stretch and be able to enjoy anal as a alternative. Even while having anal she most of the time while masturbating hold her hand in a way i couldn't by accident slip inside her pussy. ( finger insertion also was a no go, feared she liked it so much she would go further )

For having sex with a female wearing Hijab, not really my thing but did this several times. Had a amazing hostel where i stayed, guy who owned this place was a real asshole, his wife i guess thought the same and had no problem flirting. Few times had sex with her all nude, most times just a quicky as a kind of revenge on him going to a ********** and later because she said she liked it very much. Had the top appartement and after she brought some mint thee and water she sucked me and asked me to quickly finish inside her ( only wanted analsex while she masturbated herself )

Reactions: WannnabeSissy, toolman2c and Kwacka
Keesnl said:
Have been in middle-eastern countries a lot and learned and understand some off the culture and habbits. After my time in the military i did a lot of funwork and a lot of surfing for several years, also in Marocco. This is a more open culture then say Irak/Iran/Afghanistan but essentially have the same religion and habbits. tt only takes way longer then in western countries to get them to have sex with you. Things like fearing their family honer or family in evrything, loosing virginity, no birthcontrol other then condom and still fear getting pregnant or being kind of held back all their life ( lots been told what to and not do ) makes it harder.

In Marocco while surfing met a lot of girls/women who think ( or want to ) like western countries. Religious more for their family then wanting to.
Lots of females there prefer analsex, mostly because of what mentioned earlier, so had lots of girls hanging around the surfscene with a lot of oralsex and anal. Also met a few married ladies, most also afraid of getting impregnated.

years back had a Maroccan girlfriend, her sisters had told her about sex at young age. Learned how to give oral and even when masturbation is a real don't in their culture, learned how to stretch and be able to enjoy anal as a alternative. Even while having anal she most of the time while masturbating hold her hand in a way i couldn't by accident slip inside her pussy. ( finger insertion also was a no go, feared she liked it so much she would go further )

For having sex with a female wearing Hijab, not really my thing but did this several times. Had a amazing hostel where i stayed, guy who owned this place was a real asshole, his wife i guess thought the same and had no problem flirting. Few times had sex with her all nude, most times just a quicky as a kind of revenge on him going to a ********** and later because she said she liked it very much. Had the top appartement and after she brought some mint thee and water she sucked me and asked me to quickly finish inside her ( only wanted analsex while she masturbated herself )

A lot of girls in Middle East even the Hijabi ones have anal sex very easily because of the issues you mentioned, They also give blowjobs easily. Morrocan girls are really hot. Muslim/Arab women have amazing asses, would love to fuck them

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
redheads said:
As a white or black man, have you ever banged a muslim woman

1621094944169.png
1621095250663.png
There is one a hot Iranian woman that is angeling to fuck me. We haven't moved to that level yet but I definitely would.

• Love
Reactions: goodhusbanddd, Kwacka and toolman2c
Wifeyhubby said:
Wy wife is a muslim so I banged her everyday.. :)
Love Muslim wifes

Reactions: Kwacka and toolman2c
Reactions: Kwacka, BullForBBWs and toolman2c
Reactions: Kwacka and toolman2c
Fuck her ass

1627423421589.png

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, Georgecq, Custer Laststand and 5 others
  • Love
  • Love
Reactions: Rayagr and toolman2c
RaidenG said:
I've always wanted to. It's something that interests me a lot. Where I grew up there were tons of them and the fact that they wore hijabi made it even hotter.
sounds soo hot, they were alot of them where i grew up too, used to jerk off thinking about them all the time!!

Reactions: toolman2c and redheads
RaidenG said:
I've always wanted to. It's something that interests me a lot. Where I grew up there were tons of them and the fact that they wore hijabi made it even hotter.

Trust me. With someone who has dealt with them they are among the most submissive girls. In their religion/culture a man (husband) is almost someone they have to worship, so they are willing to do anything for their men. And in general they give blowjobs/anal sex anytime to anyone, as long as they are not caught

lay day said:
sounds soo hot, they were alot of them where i grew up too, used to jerk off thinking about them all the time!!
They drink cum so easily

redheads said:
They drink cum so easily
Very true, i have heard some stories about them.

These religious girls love to suck cocks

1627766704305.png

• Love
Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple, VeteranBull, ashley71 and 4 others
redheads said:
These religious girls love to suck cocks

1627766704305.png
Fuck ..i love to fuck that Muslim fuckn *****

• Wow
Reactions: Kwacka
Loversexy said:
Fuck ..i love to fuck that Muslim fuckn *****