Have you ever banged a muslim woman?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
israelibulll said:
i love how they act pure and shy, but underneath they are fuck whores
They already afuckn ***** married arich stupid arab men Lol

Reactions: toolman2c
Wifeyhubby said:
Wy wife is a muslim so I banged her everyday.. :)
I wanna bang her also

redheads said:
Anyone want to bang this slut
1624413227730.png
She is Egyptian?

• Love
Reactions: Kwacka
No, but I know they are well versed when it comes to sex and I would love to fuck her

Saw the most sexiest muslim girl in mall today

CelticKelly said:
I've slept with a muslim guy and my hubby totes has fantasies about muslim women but he's never been with one. IDK why but theyre kinda exotic I guess ^.^
Well if you want to make it 2 muslim men, please PM me, ps i dont mind if he watches x

I had an Indian GF. I loved being with her. I loved the copper skin. Things didn't work out but I was willing to have babies with her if they had. I have rebuffed advances from two Indian woman while married. Both seemed to have Visa problems and I didn't want to get tangled in that. I flirt with an Iranian woman form time to time. She is quite a bit younger and if I though she would fuck me, I would most definitely have a relationship with her.

Jozyxt said:
I had an Indian GF. I loved being with her. I loved the copper skin. Things didn't work out but I was willing to have babies with her if they had. I have rebuffed advances from two Indian woman while married. Both seemed to have Visa problems and I didn't want to get tangled in that. I flirt with an Iranian woman form time to time. She is quite a bit younger and if I though she would fuck me, I would most definitely have a relationship with her.

Punjabi North Indian ladies are hot and fine as hell. I live in a area where there are lots of them, they seem to be so loving and caring to their boyfriends

My wife’s a Muslim, but she’s in no way conservative. She’s had her share of fun. Lost her virginity to a uncut non-muslim cock - she was in a livein relationship with this guy for a year. He was a random stranger, who asked her out and she ended up naked in his arms at the end of the week!! She’s also been with two other men before me. She wears bikinis (dm me for pics) and gets quite horny every month - she does love her vibrator a lot!!

Yes. My wife is muslim. And I hv had the pleasure of banging other swinging muslim wives, cheating muslim wives, single muslim girls, muslim divorcees and muslim widows.

Reactions: ashley71
Wow just had a pleasure of being with a Muslim woman alone in a elevator. God her ass was near my dick. Wish could have fucked

My Wife fucked a Muslim man. We are Christians. He enjoyed defiling a Christian woman.

TwoCruzinfourbull said:
My Wife fucked a Muslim man. We are Christians. He enjoyed defiling a Christian woman.
Sounds like you need to have her gangbanged by some upright Christian boys

MuslimCuckoldYusuf said:
Banging a Muslim woman feels different. It’s so raw passionate and intimate because it’s so taboo for us
I have uncut meat ready to fill her holes

Reactions: MuslimCuckoldYusuf