• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have you ever caught your wife cheating?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Last year I caught my wife sucking her black boss's dick in the car. They were parked on our driveway thinking I was not home, but I saw the whole act from window.

Any stories you would like to share?

• Love
Reactions: lnohhnvm, Panawife, SquirmingSub and 6 others
Only a year into our marriage i found a pair of my wife’s knickers in the laundry basket with the crotch covered in cum - which was clearly not mine.

• Love
Reactions: h5t6ca, Bobram, Easyballs and 1 other person
yes but almost 4 years later :(

Reactions: lnohhnvm, JeffCA and DaveJ
Yes. Caught my ex wife cheating with some guy she met at a bar with her night out with her friends. One of her gf’s who I was fucking because of my ex’s desires for cheating, called me and told me to come to the bar parking lot in the far left corner. She made it clear don’t drive up, park somewhere and walk along the bushes so they didn’t see me. So I did that, the windows were down, I walked up carefully, this huge tall black guy was literally fuck boning her missionary in the back of her car trunk….made her cum for at least a half hour while I was there! I mean full on his body pressed against her, barely making movements and her body just shook, trembled while he kept his big dick inside of her. Of course it turned me on…I jacked off watching the whole thing myself! It was hot! He had to of poured gallons of his salty seed inside of her!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Raysclick, flcuck, Briber and 8 others
Woke up after a party to hear Mrs and sons friend having sex in next room but the door was locked

• Love
Reactions: flcuck, bobstudio83, Briber and 5 others
DaveJ said:
Yes. Caught my ex wife cheating with some guy she met at a bar with her night out with her friends. One of her gf’s who I was fucking because of my ex’s desires for cheating, called me and told me to come to the bar parking lot in the far left corner. She made it clear don’t drive up, park somewhere and walk along the bushes so they didn’t see me. So I did that, the windows were down, I walked up carefully, this huge tall black guy was literally fuck boning her missionary in the back of her car trunk….made her cum for at least a half hour while I was there! I mean full on his body pressed against her, barely making movements and her body just shook, trembled while he kept his big dick inside of her. Of course it turned me on…I jacked off watching the whole thing myself! It was hot! He had to of poured gallons of his salty seed inside of her!

I was so angry when I saw my wife giving blowjob in the car, but slowly I got hot thinking about, from what I could looking thru the window, she swallowed his cum too. To this day my wife doesnt know that I saw her giving the blowjob

• Love
Reactions: flcuck, Bobram, Custer Laststand and 2 others
redheads said:
I was so angry when I saw my wife giving blowjob in the car, but slowly I got hot thinking about, from what I could looking thru the window, she swallowed his cum too. To this day my wife doesnt know that I saw her giving the blowjob
Just the fact that I was fucking her friend already, by the way was a little better looking than her in my opinion, made me more turned on. Yeah I was angry to. But it took her best friend to tell me that she was cheating with this black guy that she didn't like, that got me all hot about it without anymore anger. Couple weeks later she moved out with him. Her best friend moved in with me. Oh man when she found out about her moving in with me it was a kick to her ass! She was pissed! She ended up breaking up with the guy after 4 months, moving out on her own. She did apologize but I didn't care! I had still her hot friend who I stayed with for 4 years.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Briber and Custer Laststand
i discovered that my mature south Jersey church wife had fucked 2 guys from our parish, behind my back. including a priest who she went to for counseling. now i cant stop jerking off just thinking about it.

love to chat about it and show pics and vids of her in person

• Love
Reactions: mindplay1, BeLikeEx, h5t6ca and 3 others
gbhl44 said:
i discovered that my mature south Jersey church wife had fucked 2 guys from our parish, behind my back. including a priest who she went to for counseling. now i cant stop jerking off just thinking about it.

To this day I hate myself for not taking pics or video of my wife's blowjob in the car. They were doing it for a good 10-15 mins, I could have easily taken a video or pics from my phone, but I guess was too shocked at that moment. I would have jerked off a thousand times by now looking at the video/pics. Too bad my wife works at a different job now with a different female boss

Im trying to find ways to arrange a meeting between her and her old black boss, so I can perhaps catch them in the act again and I can make video. Not sure how do that though, any ideas?

Reactions: DaveJ
My wife was fully cheating with her black boss, because they use to go these weekend retreats and confrences staying alone in hotels across the country. I had no idea at the time she was cheating. But now I think about it, the black boss must have fucked her hard so many times

Reactions: DaveJ, Raysclick, sswanabe and 2 others
redheads said:
To this day I hate myself for not taking pics or video of my wife's blowjob in the car. They were doing it for a good 10-15 mins, I could have easily taken a video or pics from my phone, but I guess was too shocked at that moment. I would have jerked off a thousand times by now looking at the video/pics. Too bad my wife works at a different job now with a different female boss

Im trying to find ways to arrange a meeting between her and her old black boss, so I can perhaps catch them in the act again and I can make video. Not sure how do that though, any ideas?

Contact the boss. Tell him you know everything, and it gets you hot!!

Ask him to renew contact with your wife, but to keep you in the loop, and in return you help him fuck your wife "behind your back".

Reactions: DaveJ
GFtoShare said:
Contact the boss. Tell him you know everything, and it gets you hot!!

Ask him to renew contact with your wife, but to keep you in the loop, and in return you help him fuck your wife "behind your back".
Good suggestion.

redheads said:
Too bad my wife works at a different job now with a different female boss.
What happened? Did your wife and her former black boss (actually he's an Indian from India, as I recall) have a falling out?

Caught wife with 5 men in our bedroom with a guy doing her ass hole on her 4s. Her pussy was already dripping cum so I knew the took turns on my wife. That's how I found out she was a slut.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, Wahooguy, Vancity and 3 others
My wife met the new black guy, in the neighborhood,that moved in down the street a couple of weeks ago They started palling around hanging out while I’m at work. They are texting each other all day long. He’s 28, and she’s 51.
When i confronted her about it, she assured me that there was nothing going on.
Tonight, she went down the street to help him put some IKEA furniture together. I decided to come home from work early. I snuck into the back yard, when i heard it…
Attached is proof! Turn volume up.
View attachment IMG_1045.MOV

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt. Ron and DaveJ
redheads said:
My wife was fully cheating with her black boss, because they use to go these weekend retreats and confrences staying alone in hotels across the country. I had no idea at the time she was cheating. But now I think about it, the black boss must have fucked her hard so many times
now, this i like.

Reactions: Raysclick
Mmm black guys do spunk big dollops

627672-big-nipples-too-image_296x1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Daveupstateny, cuck4black, Dark_Hung and 6 others
gbhl44 said:

I cannot meet, in person, but would love to see your pics and videos.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Snoike said:
My wife met the new black guy, in the neighborhood,that moved in down the street a couple of weeks ago They started palling around hanging out while I’m at work. They are texting each other all day long. He’s 28, and she’s 51.
When i confronted her about it, she assured me that there was nothing going on.
Tonight, she went down the street to help him put some IKEA furniture together. I decided to come home from work early. I snuck into the back yard, when i heard it…
Attached is proof! Turn volume up.
View attachment IMG_1045.MOV
Fucking hot man! Looks like that guy was fucking her deep! Love that!

Reactions: Wyfwatcher
I love to leave my b/f spunk to ferment inside me for a day then get hubby to clean me up

• Love
Reactions: Bobbyblue, throwback and DaveJ

Users who are viewing this thread