Have You Others Samekind Of Organizings To Your Wife, Tell Us, Please.!

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date
I sometimes keep remembering the days after Aila had experiences of other few men, she was on those days 29 age some of my friends had had goog moments by fucking her pussy.
We drove to the middle of Finland to meet her sisters family, when we were walking later there on the streets of the city, small such, I could not keep my minds over that what had just before our trip there happened, Aila was on ship visiting with her collegues to sweden and she had on the way too some flirting with one man who had danced with her and they had also some cognac drinks and Aila had been in his cabin and she was in bed with that man and other way naked but pants on, she said, because wanted to meet in Stockhol my friend ( our family friend his family) but this Matt was in some course there, he had been in the harbor meeting Aila and they went to Mattis hotel where they had been fucking during some 5-6 hours so many times as it had been possibility and he had done his cum in to Ailas cunt, she told. Ofcourse I did not tell exactly those things to her sister&hubby, but also that she had new experience returning to Helsinki, this Matti had called me and said that he is there in sweden and I ( by accident?) told him that Aila is also coming there for the day with her work collegues, so he could go there to the harbor and have fun with Aila. Late Aila told that had had some that kind of speaks with Matti last time when they visited us and I was not hearing them and also his wife was not. When I said that Aila has begin to fuck with other men, they were little silent at first but then her sister opened the speak and asked why she has begin it? and Aila told something that she has had some possibilities and it happened and so on , then Eilas husband Esko ( her sister and her hubby names ) asked with very interested that how did it feel and Ailasmiling and little red in her face said that, oukey, I need to tell that I reallyliked that, I have liked with all those men to fuck me,,,,, it was interesting talks much that evening...... much more too

Reactions: tomcollins
Next day Esko told me that his wife eila had wanted to know a lot of why Esko was asking so much about Ailas trips, she wanted to know if Esko wanted to get to fuck his wifes sister Aila too, he had just said that it is so interesting to know how did that all happened to Aila and with her hubby Geglu and how could they still be together. Why is that so interesting You Eila asked? Are You thinking if we also could live like that???, I I I dont know, I I have not thinking of it like that, Esko told, would You like to fuck me too after I were with somebody else ? Or would You take a divorce of me, Eila wanted to know, if she will allow other fucker to go to her pussy.? I think I wold not take a divorce , at least very quickly, I need to think ! When they ( and we ) went to bed we were listening with Aila that You had some good relation in bed , I said to Esko., is that so.? Noo, what could I say, I think You are right, we had good fucking sessions with Eila wife. Good, very good, ! Yes I think so, but it was more feelings in that last night than it has been for a long time, Eila had asked if Esko is now "Fucking Her Sister Aila, my wife", becaause he was so good so much enjoying and turning on Esko had answered that are You angry for me if I Am? Eila said ; NO; NO; NO, if You both feel so perhaps I can manige with that You are now so good, full of power, what about You? Esko had asked, would You like to do that to me, fuck with other than me??? Would You like that Eila asked, what if I do????? Interesting Idea.....

I asked Aila if she would be angry if I tell her sister how much Aila has begin to love her nowadays lifestyle, to be intersted in having many mens cocks from now, to the future years . She said to me that , why would I be angry, it is true thing and it is really what I love to do,, Can I say that You love also be shipwhore very much, if You like You can do that do it, it is quite interesting thing for me. I could enjoy that much.

Next day Aila told also to her sister that we heard how your bed was making some noise together with your hubby Esko, did he fucked you really hard last night, Eila had told to Aila the same how they were also listening our lovemaking with my hubby, Eila had also said that she thinks that Esko was last night "fucking you" when he was so strong after our dixcussings and telllings of Ailas lifestyle last evening. They had also had good conversation with each others sisters., and Aila had said that her sister Eila should also start to fuck also other men, not only Esko, Eila had said that once she had done it with one family friend man of her hubby, but she had been quite wondering after that why she did it. Esko had not been at home for one week on that time and this "Vote" had succeeded to undress Eila and fuck her, Aila had been glad of that information and said that oh yes , that is good start, now you need to start to continue it often my dear sister, it is very nice thing and it is turning on so much both you and I believe that Esko too, he feels the same kind of man as my hubby too, he is always so hell interested when he hear that I have had other man in my pussy and we are fucking together every time of those happenings at least 2 weeks and many times a day, It is so wonderfull and we both love itso much. Nowadays he even ask that I would go to fuck with somebody.!

Asked Eila from her sister Aila told me, and what did you answered to her ? I told that only if it would be oukey for You Eila, I could say that in that case I do not have anything against that thing, Aila told her sister, I need to think of that some time, would You do it even today? Eila had asked, For me that would be very oukey and nice thing, I could say sister, ! And what about Geglu, Your hubby? I can ask it from him too ofcourse but I believe that HE would be turning on of that question......

Aila also asked if I would like to call to my friends that they are welcome to visit us and they could have accepeted to fuck Her pussy at the same, She would like to preciate that a lot of.!

Do You men help your Lady to get new cock(s)? How many has done it? Why You like to do it.?

Reactions: toolman2c
When we were "young," Aila about 37 , She once again on one evening wanted me again telle he that what is allowed to HER to do.!!! AILA : I WANT you to tell me that I Can get permission to promise other men to "marry Me ".!!! In a matter of fact, I do not only want, I NEED to get other DICKS in me, She had nightdress only on which I could little see through, it was pink and long, And, I said : If You really want those words from ME I have to say that I WANT to take that nightdress off you, I want to kiss your CUNT , I want to Fuck you, I want you tell Me what a woman you are., If that is your permission to Me , what can I say for that, or WANT, Aila said. I took Her naked, stroking Her nipples, boobs, kissed Her and went over Her and asked ; what are you my love, Aila said : I AM, I know what you want ; : I Am your ***** like I have told You earlier, your slutty wife, real bitch which you love so much. I Have promised next weekend to one man spen some time with His Dick and with Merja you kno, She is coming with me, I Believe that your wife will be "married" a lot of next weekend, do you miss me then.??? And She turned Her cunt more against me ; Aila begged that I will empty my bolls inside to Her pussy, where it is coming next weekend many other cums too.... It was nice evening/night/morning with wife.....

When She told about wantings to get my friends cocks ( too+other) it was taken some one week after She asked if our talking as oukey? She said that She is serious of that, ( not alcohol taken the whole time, we do not like much it ), we little were spoken of that situation, and then after some days later again She wanted to know if it is oukey, and that first should be Kalle, Then again She asked good we make it true, I found that She really begin to be turning of that idea. Then after one month Aila told that She would like me to call Kalle, my friend, and asked him to visit us, please She said. After thinking a little time I told that why do not You do it Yourself? It is you who likes it happen for YOU,? Could I ? Aila said. Yes why not, what would I say for the reason, I told that because it was near the september and Kalles birthday was at the same day asit is Ailas nameday she would tell that we have cake on that time perhaps he would come to eat same cake, That was the waywhat she accepted the reason.So Aila called him and saidthat Geglu asked you to come for the cake 17.9. can you come? He had promised.! And he had said that it is quite good time even it is his birthday, but his family need to go his wifes parents to see with children and it is weekend but he needed to be at work in any case because it was new cars show on that weekend and he was to be there too.

Well, that day reached us after two weeks about, Kalle drove to near our house , he ringd the bell and Aila went to open the door just that yellow dress on her and told that Kalle is very welcome , please come to cafe and cake, she said that she had been waiting for hin already five hours to celebrate their boths day. . Kalle was very pleased of that.After drinking the cafe she asked him to sit with us to sofa, she wanted to sit in the middle of us. She little kissed Kalle for his birthday present. Then Aila told that it may be something else coming.! Oh, what you have on your mind ? kalle asked.? She watched me to the eyes and it was the mark that I could open Her beautiful yellow dress from backside.. Then she said that if Kalle would like, he would take the dress down, She continued that it is oukey, if you like, oooouukeeyyyy Kalle could pronaunce from his mouth, and took the dress down, She had black Bras on and she said to menow, do you want to take them away, dear hubby, I did what it needed to do for her, because it was what She wanted. Iundressed Her bra and she was now naked from the upper side, she kissed again Kalle and asked if HE liked what HE saw.? Absolutely said Kalle and begin to strokemy wifes boobs. Her tits begin to be very hard by nipples now and it was looking that she really loved those moments.

Kalle was stroking, kissing stroking, kissing her tits, nipples and I did the same to her too, I could see that She was satisfied to her life on those moments, and She asked us to take her totally naked, so I took her pants off now too and immediately Kalles fingers were in her pussy lips stroking. that was so wonderfull feeling for me too, why? who can know it, but it was so sexy thing, we stroking and kissed her eveywhere and she just was enjoying the way. Then I heard something what I had not known for before, Kalle said that You are as good as You was the first time and Aila said that thank You dear friend. When I was in the army and Aila came with her parents to celebrate my sisters wedding, and I was not able to be there ( she lived 300km from helsinki) and she was going back home with her parents after wedding, my parents had asked Kalle to take Aila to movie and He did, but Kalle had been fucked y then girlfriend.First time. Aila was about 17 those days.So that was how I begin to know who was (my later wife) first fuck, it was my good friend.

Ofcourse wife wanted us also naked, when I was starting it and kalle already was naked,(Own house) I could see head from window walkin passing, I said Aila that it is some other man coming too here, have You called, she told not to do that, I looked it was my collegue from the work, Matti, I said that it is Matti, you have not called, no dear, I have not, I wanted just Kalle now and make him happy, the doorbell was ringing, Aila said to Kalle that let´s go to bed to our room what they did before I opened the door to Matti. He had some flowers to Aila, because it was her nameday, he had been driving near and desided that he would come to drink some coffe and cake perhaps and give the flowers, our families were good friends.

We did spoke a little with Matti and then he asked if Aila is at home, he would like to give those flowers to Her straight. At the same Matti was seeing the clothes on the divan, man and womans clothes, I said that ok Aila is at home but SHE is now having present on our room,Can I go there , Matti asked? I told that he could but, it would be good if you go there naked ! Naked ? Matti said, I told , Yes, naked, I have seen that Aila is now on the mood of fucking and one Kalle friend of Me hubby is there just now giving HER namedaypresent,!!! He was thinking and looking at me very funny way, so I needed to tell him that , Yes , I KNOW that you have wanted to fuck my wife Aila for long time ago, She has told me PERHAPS you also could give Aila the present which SHE REALLY LOVES, quite often, at least three times a week, minimum, oh, does SHE so often Matti asked, yes She does, nowadays when She has begin to get other men too, If that is oukey for You, what can I do, She loves it, HER body and feelings, and I can also have HER more than others, so... Matti undressed him and walked to the corridor to our room where He was following how Kalle was pumbing Aila so hard and so intensive way, Matti went to say hello Aila and She nodded and said, oh, it is Matti, and your cock is hard, very nice to meet you both as well, perhaps You also will give me your present and Kalle had His second cum now inside my wife, please Your turn to continue Kalle said to Matti and he was not needed to make any warming to Aila, just go straight to HER wet sliply cunt and start fucking, THIS IS what You have wanted from me for a long long time, how do feel now, Aila asked from Matti, do you like to fuck me and when He said that it really is amazing thing SHE told him not to stop quickly, please do, do, do do it now long and you can get it many times today, Aila said, I LOVE PRESENTS.

after Kalle was ready, Aila asked if Matti is noe immediately to put his Dick in to HER cunt, you have said many times that youlike to keep ME as your slut, now you canmake it true, and do I need to tell that Matt was very ready and happy of that, AILA opened HER pussy wide open and said . now I Am slut, do me long please,

So it was now first time that MATTI could put His Dick in to MY WIFES wet Pussy, ready mede wet, By Kalle, HER favourite man, but it is turn to for Him NOW, Aila told later that three years Matti had wanted to fuck HER, She had said that is very flattered but please no, but piece by piece SHE was ready to want to do that also with Him and the moment was now. I could see very clear that how much She wanted that day to fuck with those two good looking friends of mine and HER eyes and the whole face were so gald and red and wanting and satisfied looking that I had the feeling that I can not denay Her to fuck with other men, If SHE love to enjoy so much of the life and fucking also with other men cocks, I must accept it. Also I could see how Matti was enjoying to do MY WIFE on that day, He was so hot and wet skin when He was doing so hard and so long time that wonderfull work iside MY WIFE AILA, that was incrediple and I saw how they all lliked that visiting, Later Matti said that He was not waiting this kind of day when He bought those flowers, but this was really nice and wonderfull surprise and He is so glad that HE could visit us on that day. I told to him that it was the beginning almost the same way when Kalle came here and that it is KALLES BIRTHDAY the same day and so they can enjoy of them both today.

They both did MY WIFE AILA so glad three times before they started to go homes, Aila still was naked all the time all the way to the door and just before they went AILA said , BOYS, I HAVE BIRTHDAY AFTER TEN DAYS,! WULD YOU LIKE TO CELEBRATE THAT DAY and She was stroking Her nipples and boobs which were full of those mens made hickies
When they went Aila took my hand to HERS and said, Dear Hubby now, it is Your turn to push Your cock to Your WHOREs cunt and celebrate with ME.