• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

he took her virginity..

• Thread starterddan
  • Start date

ddan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2010
my wife tells me that she was told that the man who takes a womans virginity has claims to fuck her for the rest of her life,has anyone heard of this,or is she just setting me up to fuck her ex?

Depends

In some religions and/or regions of the world the man that takes a woman's virginity is the only one allowed to fuck her for the rest of her life.

However in most parts of the free world a woman has the right to have(or not to have) sex with any man she wants.

I haven't heard that its an official thing...but I used something similar years ago to try and convince my wife to cuckold me.
I told her that the first boy/man a girl ever says 'I love you' to is exempt from cheating - especially if the girl never had sex with them.
I said that because she dated one of the only black guys that went to our school, and he was rumored to have a massive cock.

Psychologists often claim that 70% of couples who break up, will bump into each other again and have sex to confirm whether they still have feelings for each other or not. It brings closure to their breakup, and tends to allow healing to speed up once they realise the chemistry has not re-appeared.

I personally believe the guy who takes a woman's cherry should have life-time rights; but in general every guy she has been to bed with, remains in her memory banks and surfaces from time to time as she compares new lovers.

This is how "to death does us part came from", you can stop dating a guy but you can't take him out of your mind completely (until he dies).

To "death does us part" can mean "death of a marriage", but a woman can't help comparing guys she has slept with.

Many wifes think about their ex-boyfriends, and it can be helpful if a husband asks her if she would like a re-union with them. It can be helpful for a wife to do this, if only to see what sort of life her ex's are having, and to test whether she broke up for the right reasons.

Sometimes a wife will want her ex to come back in her life, several dates a month to put some extra spark in her marriage, over and above what her husband can give her.

this all came about when i asked her who of earlier lovers would she like to fuck again(there have been quite a few!)she then said Gary who was her first,she was 16 when he took her virginity and they were lovers for almost a year,you can imagine the amount of times 16 year olds fuck!so she told me the myth/falllacy of allowing her first lover forever access to her pussy

WOW thats some concept. I'm not my wife had too many feeling for the guy who took her virginity. But the thought of Ex-Boyfriends F$*cking your wife is always hot!!

I don't know if I would say that the guy who fucked her first has a "right" to fuck her later, whenever he wants to, but I do agree that the guy who fucked her first will always be right there, even when you are fucking her. His prick will be right there with yours, in her pussy, making her cum!

I truly feel sorry for any guy who married a virgin. He can never even think about the guys who might have fucked her before. And he knows that she has no memories, so it is his responsibility entirely to teach her how it feels to be fucked.

osultry said:
this all came about when i asked her who of earlier lovers would she like to fuck again(there have been quite a few!)she then said Gary who was her first,she was 16 when he took her virginity and they were lovers for almost a year,you can imagine the amount of times 16 year olds fuck!so she told me the myth/falllacy of allowing her first lover forever access to her pussy

Is gary still in town?

I was not my chinese wife's first. It bother me in two way 1) I can never know the feeling and pride of breaking a cherry 2) my wife will always remember being pounded by another man

my wife told me she lost her cherry at the tender age of 13, here's how the story goes, she had a boyfriend who was 16, but she led him to believe that she was also 16, well he was friends of the family so there was not a problem with him driving her to school and other places. well they started going parking at a secluded place right outside of town, near some woods and a pasture, well they spread a blanket out and kinda fool around a little at a time. well one time she said they got hot and heavy and before they realized it they were totally naked and he pulled out a condem and he popped that sweet young cherry.
she told me it hurt like hell but got better after a while.she also told me that from then on it was fantastic when ever they went to thier scret place and spread out the blanket. well he continued to get that sweet pussy for a couple of more years till he graduated and she was a freshmen and kinda went on to different things. so go forward a few years, we meet fall in love, marry have 3 kids. well one day she tells me a young guy at work is hitting on her, and i could tell it turned her on so i said go for it. so a few days later she has to work late and surprise surprise she brings home my first creampie,wow that was hot!!!
well this goes on for a couple of years till he gets married and moves out of town, well a couple of months later wife tells me she ran into roger her first lover who popped her cherry, well one thing leads to another and she calls me one day and says roger just left, come home and i'll give you all the details, so i rush home with a complete hard on all the way and find her naked in bed, so i dive head first into that sweet creampie as she gives me all the details,i came in my pants while she told me and i was licking that sweet pussy. hope this wasn't to long and you enjoyed the story. love it when she tells me the story of losing her cherry while i'm licking that sweet pussy!!

debscleaner said:
my wife told me she lost her cherry at the tender age of 13, here's how the story goes, she had a boyfriend who was 16, but she led him to believe that she was also 16, well he was friends of the family so there was not a problem with him driving her to school and other places. well they started going parking at a secluded place right outside of town, near some woods and a pasture, well they spread a blanket out and kinda fool around a little at a time. well one time she said they got hot and heavy and before they realized it they were totally naked and he pulled out a condem and he popped that sweet young cherry.
she told me it hurt like hell but got better after a while.she also told me that from then on it was fantastic when ever they went to thier scret place and spread out the blanket. well he continued to get that sweet pussy for a couple of more years till he graduated and she was a freshmen and kinda went on to different things. so go forward a few years, we meet fall in love, marry have 3 kids. well one day she tells me a young guy at work is hitting on her, and i could tell it turned her on so i said go for it. so a few days later she has to work late and surprise surprise she brings home my first creampie,wow that was hot!!!
well this goes on for a couple of years till he gets married and moves out of town, well a couple of months later wife tells me she ran into roger her first lover who popped her cherry, well one thing leads to another and she calls me one day and says roger just left, come home and i'll give you all the details, so i rush home with a complete hard on all the way and find her naked in bed, so i dive head first into that sweet creampie as she gives me all the details,i came in my pants while she told me and i was licking that sweet pussy. hope this wasn't to long and you enjoyed the story. love it when she tells me the story of losing her cherry while i'm licking that sweet pussy!!

You told that story well, so feed us more (if there are more), PLEASE.

a girl never forgets her first, good or bad. He has something no other man will ever have, and he has it for the rest of her life.

danyg said:
a girl never forgets her first, good or bad. He has something no other man will ever have, and he has it for the rest of her life.

Damn! Do you think its possible for a woman to forget? When I ask my oriental wife she says she cant remember. I think it might be possible to forget if its too long ago. She was with him for 4 or 5 years but its been a few years now

hotfuzz said:
Damn! Do you think its possible for a woman to forget? When I ask my oriental wife she says she cant remember. I think it might be possible to forget if its too long ago. She was with him for 4 or 5 years but its been a few years now

She will never forget, but oriental wives are taught to serve one man at a time, and she does not want to mix up the past and present, because this would be disrespectful to YOU her husband, provider, protector (and source of fun). You float her boat.

hotfuzz said:

sorry buddy, but she probably doesn't forget at all. Good or bad, they remember. You always remember your first.

My wife lost her cherry in 1970 to a senior when she was a freshman on her first date. she spread her legs within 30 minutes after he picked her up. That was 46 year ago and he still fucked her now and then. The following list will explain.

He was her first fuck. (on first date)
First suck (same night)
First swallow (same night)
Was one of many that may be her child's father (he had her and another girl pregnant at the same time)
Fucked her 2 weeks after she gave birth
Fucked her the day before we married in 1987 (in his front seat in our driveway I watched from window)
Fucked her the week after we married (on our living room floor)
Fucked her just last month on our couch.

She says that because he was her first, there is a thrill there that she doesn't have with all the other men.

Users who are viewing this thread