• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello all this is my wife!

• Thread startercuckold_fantasy_man
  • Start date

cuckold_fantasy_man

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2006
Hi everyone, Im a new member. I go by the handle cuckold_fantasy_man for a reason. Its my fantasy to have my wife filled with BBC. Have discussed this with her many times over the last year or so but she just is not willing to cuck me. She will however indulge me from time to time in fantasy role play during sex. I wanted to share her with you all and see what you think, I have many pictures would be willing to share if your interested. Please let me know how or if you would use her. I will be happy to post more if you want.

Hope to hear from you soon.:)

Attachments

• t2005_0213VDSS20057.JPG
    t2005_0213VDSS20057.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 6,207
cuckold_fantasy_man said:
Hi everyone, Im a new member. I go by the handle cuckold_fantasy_man for a reason. Its my fantasy to have my wife filled with BBC. Have discussed this with her many times over the last year or so but she just is not willing to cuck me. She will however indulge me from time to time in fantasy role play during sex. I wanted to share her with you all and see what you think, I have many pictures would be willing to share if your interested. Please let me know how or if you would use her. I will be happy to post more if you want.

Hope to hear from you soon.:)

Interesting pic - show us some more of the horny bitch pls

:cool: As a black bull I would fill her tight white pussy with 9 1/2 inches of black cock...Then you could lick it out of her pussy and lick my black cock clean. If you would like to chat IM me under wjmorefield@yahoo

I want to get her pregnant. Those milk bags would be huge! Be great getting pictures from you of your/my wife nursing my baby. Sometimes you can just tell by looking, and this is one of those times. She's a hot fuck isn't she? She lets loose once and she'll own your ass, and I'll own hers.

Howwee said:
I want to get her pregnant. Those milk bags would be huge! Be great getting pictures from you of your/my wife nursing my baby. Sometimes you can just tell by looking, and this is one of those times. She's a hot fuck isn't she? She lets loose once and she'll own your ass, and I'll own hers.

Man I wish! But it makes my small white dick stand up just thinking about it.:D

Here is another pic of my wife please let me know if you like it. She will not cuck me in real life but online I love to share pics of her with men esp black bulls. I started a yahoo group for men to use her pics post filthy stories etc. Let me know what you all think.

Attachments

• t2005_0205misc300071.JPG
    t2005_0205misc300071.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 2,154
She's a damn fine looking wife! And a damn fine Yahoo group too! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody you know see's your wife's pictures, runs hard copy, shows them to her and insists on the obvious. Fuck me or else, don't tell hubby. She's not gonna cuck you? Sure she will. That's a body that was made to share.
Don't worry about it though, I'm sure it'll never happen.

:cool: I'm glad to hear she likes black bulls...if you wish to chat about your fantieses that is cool...email me or im me and lets chat...But, if I ever meet her I will get some of her sweetness.....take care...BBCDaddy:cool:

Ellington333

Your A Lucky Man - She Is Beautiful - I'd Like To Suck On Those Big Tits As I Sink My Bbc In Her Big Juicy Cunt:)

Last edited by a moderator:
love ur wife thinks she a good ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is another pic of my wife please let me know if you like it. She will not cuck me in real life but online I love to share pics of her with men esp black bulls. I started a yahoo group for men to use her pics post filthy stories etc. Let me know what you all think.
weres the group love to see more pics ur wife is hot

She is the sexiest woman I have seen on this site. I would love to lick her pussy after you fill her up with cum...
More pictures, please!!!

weres u group ur wide is hot love to fuck her deep and hard

Hi everyone, Im a new member. I go by the handle cuckold_fantasy_man for a reason. Its my fantasy to have my wife filled with BBC. Have discussed this with her many times over the last year or so but she just is not

My cock is rock hard - please post some more pics of her - she is the sexiest woman I have seen on this site so far

Bbc Bull In Nyc

I'd Love To Do Her While U Watch Or Join.

i just jacked off all over her pics thinking abot titfucking her and her sucking my cock....i want to get her up on her knees so i can stuff my cock in her cunt and asshole

Users who are viewing this thread