hello, were new here.

• Thread starterjc104fun
  • Start date

jc104fun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2009
After being married just a short time the honeymoon soon wore off! Discussing fantasies, then taking things further has really rekindled our marriage!!
Helen is a hotty but lacks confidence, I broke her in and up until a couple of years ago mine was the only cock she had known. By day she's a pretty, shy, sweet wife at weekends she's now a *****.
Tell us what you think and what you would do and we'll tell you what we've done! Helen has been dom but prefers to be sub.

Attachments

• 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,282
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,287
  • 78.jpg
    78.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,514
Your wife has a beautifull arse;)

Request

helshubby said:
After being married just a short time the honeymoon soon wore off! Discussing fantasies, then taking things further has really rekindled our marriage!!
Helen is a hotty but lacks confidence, I broke her in and up until a couple of years ago mine was the only cock she had known. By day she's a pretty, shy, sweet wife at weekends she's now a *****.
Tell us what you think and what you would do and we'll tell you what we've done! Helen has been dom but prefers to be sub.

Why don't you tell us how she became a *****.
Hos did she get to try a different cock?
She looks sweet and convetional. I am glad she has turned into a slut, she is a very classy *****

the first time

The first time we "spiced" things up we went to a club, but not as a couple. I watched as other men brought Helen drinks and danced with her. She danced right next to me so I could see them feeling her ass. We snuck off for a chat and she told me how horny she felt with me watching her, but if I begged she would stop. I told her I liked watching other men grouping my wife, she went back to work.
I watched her with other men, one who was quite a bit older. It was 3am when we got home, we fucked like we never had before and her cunt was wetter and she cum quicker and harder than she ever had. The older guy had taken her into the corridor which led to the toilets, with his tongue down her throat and his hand up her dress. He fingered her as people walked passed, only the second man to touch her cunt, she loved it.
The picture attached was taken of the outfit she wore the next time we went clubbing. She said she was so excited she was actually shaking in the taxi on the way to the club. I wasn’t sure just how far my wife would go? Helen said she knew exactly how far she was going to go, that night and on others! I was left stunned and amazed, and eventually i was happy.

Attachments

• image16.jpg
    image16.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,081
what a beautiful lady, oh how I would love to bury my tongue in that sweet pussy and ass then when she could not stop squirming I would put her legs on my shoulders and drive this hot cock in all her holes and fill every orifice with my hot white cum. I would give her a little time to catch her breath and someone clean it up and then do it all over again only with her bent over the chair you are watching from

so how far did she go? tell us about the first time she fucked someone. and more pictures, shes hot!

Congrats! She's a knockout and you are a very lucky man. I hope to see and hear more about your beautiful wife!

Great pictures and great story so far. I am looking forward to reading more. You are right that Helen is a hotty... I would love to meet her in a club and fuck her.

Helen is fucking hot and even though she prefers to be sub I'd much prefer to experience her as a the Dom you mentioned. ;) Thanks so much for sharing! Have fun!

Wow she is so hot would love to see some pics of her and another guy. Thanks for posting.

she has the air of a dom ...great ass but from the hint of the front I am thinking that pales in comparison....such a hottie shame she has only had one cock...

justlookin, shes had a lot more than one cock now!

hey, helshubby. She is gorgeous. Love the second picture of the first set. Very teasing. I look forward to seeing and hearing more of her

payrise

Helen had to stay away over night with her boss; apparently his wife absolutely refuses to give blow jobs. Helen sent me this at 6.45pm just before they went down to dinner, the loads after dinner didn’t all go in her mouth!

the attachment is an mpeg and to large sorry guys

slut

some slut pics insted, i took them of helen with another guy.

Attachments

• 01- (243).jpg
    01- (243).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 816
  • 01- (246).jpg
    01- (246).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 838
  • 01-(240).jpg
    01-(240).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 918
  • 01-(241).jpg
    01-(241).jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 815
  • 01-(242).jpg
    01-(242).jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 761
3 more for you

Attachments

• 01-(240).jpg
    01-(240).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 622
  • 01-(244).jpg
    01-(244).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 725
  • 01-(245).jpg
    01-(245).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 606
We have a winner...

Picture three directly above is where I'd like to come in... literally. Where are you? I'd love to strech out that hottie for you....

Unbelievable!!!!

very hot. Where are you two from?