hello, were new here.

• Thread starterjc104fun
  • Start date
She would benefit from honing her mating skills on another woman; but I can see that she has opened her pandora's box - and anything is possible (or probable) from now on.

Most married women are like flowers, just striving for the sunlight - and as soon as "you figure them out" and start giving them the attention they secretly crave for, well amazing things start to happen.

Damn! She is a hottie! Would love to meet her in a club and take her home with me.

Wow she is beautiful. I would love to fill her with many loads.

A few randoms of my sexy wife for Saturday night wanking.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 757
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 612
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 697
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 590
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 586
Helen is so incredibly sexy and slutty. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. You are a lucky man indeed.

what part of the country helshubby??

Which is the shortest way fm Africa to her bed? I'm ready to travel, or better send her to Morocco. She'll have a great vacations and returned well relaxed... and pregnant for sure.

What an amazing and sexy girl - and what a passtime :D If she likes older gents and has a submissive streak then she is made to order for me.

Glad you're enjoying the experience - we're enjoying the photographs.

like the one of her sucking cock. Bitch probably sucks cock whenever and wherever she can. U got any pics of her creampied?

You wife is super hot, thanks for sharing. The last pic of her shamelessly sucking another mans cock is amazing. What beautiful blue eyes. It must be great to have a girl who can relax and enjoy other men in front of you. I wish my blue-eyed darling felt the same way.

come and suck and fuck with me

Omg amazing

The picnic

“Honestly darling, he’s only taking me for a picnic, what do you think I am? Some cheap slutt or something, he’s old enough to be my father anyway!

Attachments

• 206014.jpg
    206014.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 351
  • 206018.jpg
    206018.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 360
  • 206019.jpg
    206019.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 367
  • 206024.jpg
    206024.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 372
  • 206025.jpg
    206025.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 399
Very nice indeed ... ;)

gorgeous girl

gd...awesome

i like the picture with the cum over her face and she smiling :)