• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello

Hi there
Owned bi mom from Italy here
Didn't knew about this site but my owner told and gave me permission to come here
nice of your owner. does he allow you to have sex with strangers, or do i negotiate with him? or are you disobeying? my slut does it sometimes so i need to punish her.
i am in netheerlands but travel for adventure

My pleasure ma'am. Can I see your hot body pic

1218097-home-pics-806-img-250_880x660.jpg

nice of your owner. does he allow you to have sex with strangers, or do i negotiate with him? or are you disobeying? my slut does it sometimes so i need to punish her.
i am in netheerlands but travel for adventure
Yes,he allowes it but he decides if i can and with who.
I never disobey him,no matter what but he still likes to punish me 😊

Yes,he allowes it but he decides if i can and with who.
I never disobey him,no matter what but he still likes to punish me 😊
i like him already! i would like to contact him, will you give me his mail or whatever? so there is another reason for punishment😄😉👅⛓️📿➿
(i admit, i couldnt find the most appropriate emoticon)
may be you can be punished by 2 D's, one the owner and the other me

i like him already! i would like to contact him, will you give me his mail or whatever? so there is another reason for punishment😄😉👅⛓️📿➿
(i admit, i couldnt find the most appropriate emoticon)
may be you can be punished by 2 D's, one the owner and the other me
Awww ty,u can text him here
He has an account too,RoughDom

Hi there
Owned bi mom from Italy here
Didn't knew about this site but my owner told and gave me permission to come here
ciao, bella.

i always like hearing directly from the ladies. we need more of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back