• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hello

• Thread starterSonja
  • Start date
Nice pic of you girls kissing what else do you DO together?? Show us a little something..something!

Jennifer_Shannen said:
i just LOVE this pic:lick:

aren't you two just the little cock teasers...it's about time we see some pics of you girls with some blk cock in you :):)

caribman said:
aren't you two just the little cock teasers...it's about time we see some pics of you girls with some blk cock in you :):)
US?..............TEASE?

Let these two lovely ladies tease all they want. I'm enjoying it. The kiss pic is great!

Jennifer_Shannen said:

A quote for all you firefly lovers..."I'm going to the special hell"

Shannen.....i dont think i have been more turned on than when i talk to You. You are the sweetest, kindest, sexiest, most wonderous person I have ever known, and i feel blessed by Lolth Herself to know a Drow such as Yourself....a Drow enough to make me turn from Moridin.

bet u wish she realy was urs.lol stop dreaming ur getting boreing.

jenn wickd body mate in australia you would b a superstar show us some more of that hot boby

Jennifer_Shannen said:
waiting on the "short" bus
:kissass:
i soooo want to fuck you girl get my cock up inside your little sweet white body feel your cunt stretched around my cock. see your lips around my cock make you stink of my sperm i love your face i would soooo love to fuck you

Fake Fakefakefakefakefake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake

swecpl4blk said:
Fake Fakefakefakefakefake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake
no she aint faking
jennys ass is really that FLAT!
and it matches her skeeter bites
i mean boobs :)
a 10 yr old boy has a rounder booty than hers LMAO

Jennifer_Shannen said:
nothing up my ass:nono:

Hey...now You need to back off, Sonja. I know you can be much nicer than this, and I would really appreciate it. if not, I'm gonna get in on it too, and You dont want me as an enemy.

Sonja said:
no she aint faking

Seriously, you need to stop this the hell now. Your words are disrespectful and you need to shut your mouth before someone sews it shut.

JediCowboy said:
Seriously, you need to stop this the hell now. Your words are disrespectful and you need to shut your mouth before someone sews it shut.
damn boy i thought the stockers at work were bad but i aint never seen anyone so far up jens ass like you are:kissass:
mite be a good idea to come out for some air because it looks like yur killing off braincells:slow:

Sonja said:
no she aint faking
well now....since we are sharing observations about everyone perhaps you may recall the time you had to use one of my "slimfit' tampons which kept falling out until you finally resorted to using a roll of Brawny paper towels as a plug.
and lets not forget the time you came running out of your bedroom yelling....
"OMG HES FALLEN IN!"
"GRAB HIS ANKLE BEFORE WE LOSE HIM!"
fortunately a Search and Recovery team arrived and after a few hours found him
just a lil traumatized but ok :)

good comeback so your not just blonde and cute Jen S

Users who are viewing this thread