• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help getting wife to degrade me.

neverever

New around here...
Beloved Member
I am a weak willed wanna-be cuck. But I know my wife would never cuck me as she does not like sex much; she’s denied me for over ten years and all I get now is a cuddle and an occasional grope while I wank off.
Being positive, I’ve tried to convert her denial of sex into sex, and I really do get off when she denies me – I still remember the spontaneous thrill I got when all those years ago, as I moved to get in to fuck her, she gently pushed my prick away from her cunt with the words:
“No; I don’t want you [your prick].” – I would love for her to cuck me, though I know the chances are remote, but have the idea that if I show her what a useless wimp I can be, she will be more tempted, to stray to a proper man should ever the chance arise; say a meeting in the supermarket etc.
I get off on her shouting at me and belittling me, as I do so much enjoy being degraded. To this end and to give her something to shout about, I use pee play: I wet my underwear, towel and even the bed; never drenching, just enough to wet, stain and smell.
I feel like a little boy when I stand, naked, one side of the bed, my wife, fully clothed, on the other side pointing to some new pee stain I’ve made in the sheet while she berates me for being such a disgusting person.
The trouble is, the more she does this, the more exciting it all becomes, which leads to the $64 question: How can I get her to accept my pee games and get her to actually encourage my degradation (and so liberate herself)?

Ten years without sex ? Are you sure your not already a cuck? Does she get time away from you? Have you carefully checked her panties for cum stains? Search her drawers for seductive clothing? perhaps there is a hidden vibrator ar a dildo somewhere its hard to belive she;d go ten years without sex. If in fact thats the case try to get her to see a Dr. and have her testosterone checked she may have a problem that is easily resolved with whats called a compound cream. If you wish to know more about this private message me. joey

I don’t think she fucks another man, though I do wish she would. Yes I do check her panties and they are always clean. She does have plenty of time alone as I am often away at work, but again, I’ve never found any evidence that she’s had another man in the house.
I was certainly cucked before we married, as our eldest child is by the black man she used to go out with. That she had gone with a black man (still frowned on in the seventies) made me assume she was hot for sex either with me or anyone else: I thought I was marrying a ‘hot-wife’. Sadly that proved not to be the case and, while we did have a lot of sex at the start of our marriage, that slowly subsided till the day she announced she no longer wanted me to put my prick in her cunt. She did let me continue using my fingers and tongue, but prick sex was out. Since that initial denial, most other outlets have been withdrawn.
I long for her to meet a proper man who will re-kindle the sex flame in her.

Why not just come out and tell her of your fantasy? Maybe drop subtle hints...working up to general comments.

Neverever, now I am convinced I am right in one case or the other,First if she was hot enough to get BBC in the 70;s she was or is definitly interested in great sex, the fact that you are often away at work gives her plenty of oppourtunity.Is she near the black fellow that impregnated her? Can you speak frankly with her re:her apperent loss of interest in sex, is it just you or is she not feeling sexual at all, I would suggest you stop the child role playing for a while and then broach the subject. Has she gained a lot of wieght since you met her, some women do this to stop male attention or feel ashamed of their wieght and therefore reject sex.Was the black guy a one night stand or was it a full blown affair? Something is amiss here. If she is truly not interested in sex at all the issue is probably hormonal and is very easily corrected.

‘alsvx700’: Yes, I often plan to come straight out and tell her things, but when the moment arises my weak-willed nature thwarts those plans.
‘MacNfries’: Sadly, the MiL passed away some years ago.
‘Joey7870’: Whenever we do talk about sex, which is rarely, as she finds the subject embarrassing, she says she has just gone off sex. It started with her menopause and i expected that once through that her drive would return; but it hasn’t.
You have hit on one point I agree with: while she is not fat, she is in her mid fifties, has had four children and so has the woman’s body that follows. She was getting overweight some years back but after a steady diet, she has returned to being as thin as I want her, what I would describe as ‘cuddly’. However her body, the bits that show when she is naked, are showing age marks and I think she is very conscious of this. Though I keep telling her (truthfully) that I prefer older women, she still has this idea that all men want sex only with very young attractive women and as she does not fit that image, she has convinced herself that she is no longer attractive sexually.
She was with the BBC who gave us our eldest child for about a year and he left the scene when she became pregnant (She tells me he has fathered numerous children around the town all by different women, each of whom he drops once impregnated).
As I said in my first post, I can survive without direct sex from her but would just like her to get a bit verbal as it makes so much more fun doing what i’m resigned to; wanking.

She lost her sex drive after menopause, it is almosta certainty she has lost the hormonal drive. See if you can convince her to get a blood test for testosterone levels, I have first hand experience with this, my wife had s medical condition ten years ago that caused her to lose her sex drive. when she went on a simple topically applied cream her hormonrs corrected and her sex drive returned with a vengence. Once agian if you want more info re; this private message me and I will give you more details. joey

That piss thing is sick dude. Why the hell do you want to piss on everything? I can't Imagine any women going for having piss all over her bed. No wonder she won't have sex with you.

I don't know about calling his behavior sick, that is a label put on everyone here by most of society, however, I do admit that I personally find it distastful. Different strokes for different folks.

I agree with Mr. Ruthie that I can't imagine his wife is happy. I am sure he would be delighted if she were to put him in adult diapers, but I think she will probably end up moving out. I hope for his sake that they live in a state where no-fault divorces are allowed and she doesn't have to name the reason in court documents.

First if she was hot enough to get BBC in the 70;s she was or is definitly interested in great sex, .

I, like many others, always assumed that a woman who went with a black man (and had his child) would be a total fuck-slut. I didn't consider the other possibility that I've since learned, that it took the strength and will of a strong (in her case black) man to get any sex out of her at all.

She lost her sex drive after menopause. See if you can convince her to get a blood test for testosterone levels, . joey

My wife will not visit a Doctor, she holds them in complete contempt. In this country there are so many cases where women have suffered intrusive surgery for cancer, only to be told later that the original diagnosis was wrong and the surgical disfigurement was totally unnecessary.
She did go to the Doctor when she was having a problem (I can't remember what it was). She had by then already started the menopause and was shocked to hear the Doctor say:
"As soon as you reach the menopause we'll have you in for a hysterectomy and that will cure your problem." So there's no time soon she will be trotting off to him for any blood test. But thanks for the suggestion anyway.

That piss thing is sick dude. .

I know it is and I can't fully explain why I do it, except to say that insanity runs in my family and I fear it to be the start of my own decline into madness, driven by the never ending void of sex.
Those of you who enjoy the sex of a woman, cannot imagine what emptiness there is in one's emotional life when that sex is denied, especially when denied by the woman you love and still live with, who each day kindles anew the old familiar flames of passion.
We may say we like being denied, get turned on by it, Like Tom Sawyer said he liked painting the fence! But beneath the facade of happiness is a never ending ache.

I think she will probably end up moving out. I hope for his sake that they live in a state where no-fault divorces are allowed and she doesn't have to name the reason in court documents.

This sex thing is a small fraction of the whole of our relationship and, while It looks to be all consuming when isolated and put into this thread, there are too many other reasons why we will stay together. Like most couples, we have our differences; but we are not at war.

Mind you, if we did divorce and the reason was given in court, I would certainly get a wholesome dose of the embarrassment and degradation I'm after!

I know it is and I can't fully explain why I do it, except to say that insanity runs in my family and I fear it to be the start of my own decline into madness, driven by the never ending void of sex.
Those of you who enjoy the sex of a woman, cannot imagine what emptiness there is in one's emotional life when that sex is denied, especially when denied by the woman you love and still live with, who each day kindles anew the old familiar flames of passion.
We may say we like being denied, get turned on by it, Like Tom Sawyer said he liked painting the fence! But beneath the facade of happiness is a never ending ache.

I do know what it's like to be denied sex from my wife for a year. Ex wife. I said EX WIFE. I marriage can survive and be good without sex if you have a close enough bond with each other and have built other ways to share life but pissing on everything isn't going to help your situation at all and probably will end up grossing her out to a point she will divorce you.

If sex is what you need than get it elsewhere. If you get that embarrassment and degradation in divorce court it will only last a short while and then you'll be ridiculed the rest of your life by friends and family calling you a sick fuck.. Is it worth it? If it is than no one here can help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back