• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help/Update

• Thread startercarjohnny
  • Start date

carjohnny

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2008
So I have been with this girl, who is now my fiance, for a couple of years now and I have told her about my fetish for her with other men. She hasn't really responded much to it at this point and I am looking for ways to get her interested.

My biggest idea so far is to talk to this friend of hers, her friend is a huge slut, has cheated on pretty much every guy she has ever been with and loves sex. She is very promiscuous. I was thinking that if I told her some night when we are drinking that she should try to help my fiance along in cheating it would be hot. Anyone ever tried this or have any advice about it?

chiguy86 said:
[My fiance] hasn't really responded much to [my interest in her taking other men] at this point. I am looking for ways to get her interested.

Is there any evidence your fiance is a strongly-sexual woman? I.e., how often does she fuck you? And, when she fucks you does she usually orgasm multiple times, or once, or usually not at all? And, do you have the impression she would like a higher level of sexual satisfaction than she's getting from you, or does she seem fully satisfied with fucking you?

Your fiance's strongly-sexual friend may play an important role in influencing her toward expanding her sexual horizons, but I suspect her own level of sexuality is more important. That is, I would guess that if your fiance doesn't want additional sex from other men she isn't likely to actively pursue that — especially if she strongly feels, on a personal level, it would endanger her engagement and pending marriage to you.

I am 26 she is 25. She has never been very promiscuous she had eight partners before me but never was with a guy she hadn't dated. She likes sex when we have it but she has said in the past things about size being important and I overheard her talking to a friend about two of her exes being bigger in that department. She used to make out with like everyone because she was "bored" and it was something to do. She has never considered that to be a big deal at all, so I am thinking that if I maybe push for her to make out with someone maybe that is more realistic for now and will open the doors up down the line to her doing more with other guys.

I'd start slower unless you're certain of her desires.
We started with reading Penthouse Letters stories and then "agreeing" on which ones turned us on the most.
Does she have any sex-toys? We gave her favorite dildo a name and then started role-playing having "Jim" fuck her first.
You need to walk before you can run - in my opinion....

Chi have you specifcally told your girl you want her to sleep with another guy?

I would attempt to go the route of making this a fantasy, perhaps talk about a MFM, concentrate on how she'll benefit from having sex with another guy. Be honest after some fun talk that you would enjoy seeing her with another guy.

You may as well, in my opinion, skip the making out with other guys step, if your to be wed than you need to be able to communicate what you want with your lady, and if you want her to have sex with another guy just come out with it sooner than later (But not too bluntly).

Users who are viewing this thread