• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Helping Hand

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date
I love it. Even better if she gets down and does you both but this is a great start.

Yeah, that’s me in the "middle" alright...she was playing with my balls at first...when she felt i was close to cuming she stuck it to the hilt...i came so hard and deep in her girlfriend...When she stud up it took almost a minute before cum started oozing out of her

not sure why, but I found out ( to my pleasure).. this one will not even touch her husband tinny cock with her hands, absolutely went wild on my shaven balls and ass with her tongue.. does anybody have explanation for that?

Maybe it is so small she figures it is not worth her time even to give him a hand job.

Judging her nipples, she is turned on sucking your ass. Perhaps it is the aftershave.

I love rim jobs. Too bad your GF didnt lick you while you were in her girlfriend. That is even hotter. Trust me. Try it.

She is an amazing woman. Very lovely indeed. Love her ass licking skills. I'd proudly hold her hand and walk down the street. She's so sexy.

If you use a strapon, then hubby can be the meat in the sandwich and you ream his ass until he is ****** to blow his load in her to YOUR agenda. He is just the puppet, you pull his strings.

You can give him a body shave to help him to feel his femininty more - so the strapon has more emotional impact on him.........emphasizing that you are BOSS, him little sub.

I love ass play and especially love a woman who is bold enough to explore it.
My favorite way to experience it is by being fingered, jacked off, and having the wife tell me naughty things she has done with other men. I had a friend in common once that fucked me, and afterward, she began massaging my hole and stroking me. Once she had a finger fully inserted, she began asking me did I like knowing what my wife was doing with her friends, and would make me admit I loved the thought of her spreading her legs for her old boyfriend, or sucking his cock, and the like. Very hot!
The wife indeed once confessed her favorite fantasy was to invite one of her old bi boyfriends over to fuck me in the ass because she "knows that I would like it". Unfortuanately, she has cooled down somewhat over the years, and hasn't mentioned it since, but at least I know she has this "thought" deep inside.

Wow, some of the comments are really thoughtful…sometimes it’s hard to gauge what is going on in cucks mind just by (mostly) talking to wife….latter on in the “session” he gave me few licks on the balls, than stuck his tongue in my ass and twirl it for about minute or so while I was still deep buried deep inside her..loved it…btw I just have few pics they gave me..

kenev said:
thanks mate very erotic again are you giving her cream pies

Lol..good you asked...my experience and I’m talking real life here not some fantasy BS...creampie and cumming inside is never part of any kind of the talk and conversation leading up to sex...however it is almost as expected as beer ‘n burger and no questions asked even on the first time dates “sessions".. and of course this lady was no different.. as a matter of fact she is one of those that gets send over the edge by feeling of first spurts of a semen hitting her vaginal walls…
Would love to hear if someone else had or still has same or different experience(s)..both angles cucks and wives
..p.s. this photo was sent to me before our first meeting

I'm such a pussy cuck, I would easily be made to "serve you" just like that! Pretty weak!

Very nice. Would love to eat some fresh cram pie out of that Pussy. No matter who's cream it is.

kenev said:
she obviously is a creampie addict and having the initial spurt sends her over into probably her biggest orgasm by the way she is roastin hot and i would love to have a go

I guess it is hard for a guy(it was for me!) to be accurate on this without allowing "fantasy" to take over…I spoke to few cucoldress'.. And I got very loving answers, similar but yet different. One lady explained saying….she of course loves it but the main reason she does it is to make her hubby happy...But the other one gave me a Whole A Lot to think about. She puts herself first and the reason goes deep into whole psychology of dominance over man (…all the man!)...and the only way she’ll finish fuck session is to complete her dominance by being able to”drain his/your balls... (Read… drain life out of him!)”.
I would love to hear your thoughts about this….esp. if there are any ladies out there...

Being bull (mostly) i am interested what ladies have to say..lol..I do have history with her…and she can be roasting hot in so many different (kinky) ways……can you say “baby oil and feet…..”

Users who are viewing this thread