• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her enjoying taking more control

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Don does not want any commitment but will nonetheless plays along with Sue? Great! I can see Don as being a truly wonderful and exciting companion for Sue.

Well, a woman have the instinct of sensing if someone wants to get closer and intimate with them. Their intuition are far better than the men, actually.

I hope that if Don does want that sort of relationship, he does not coerce Sue to divorce you. You should be prepared as well. Not being a doomsayer, just being prepared.

Soon: BTW, On Dr. Phyl tonight June 10 is a program about a 'cuckold' relationship.
It's interesting that Dr. Phyl just don't understand, and don't know what to do with the whole situation. Verry funny, but verry sad. Good that you and Sue are 'up front' and Conversational in your relationship. Now that this one (Dr. Phyl) is 'public' there is no way but down, down, down.
Cheers, Harry

Dr. Phyl

What the show was about is that a woman went to Las Vegas for a week and met a man she knew there. Her 'hubby' knew she was going and who she was going to meet, but her grown daughters didn't know of the arrangement. So they brought it on the Dr. Phyl show. Of corse now that it was on National TV, no-one could tell the truth. But it is sooo easy to see through it. Even the 2 daughters described their Dad as weak and very dominated by the wife.
I wonder how many in this forum watched tis one (?)

Harry

Never heard of Dr. Phyl but the public ******** of their private business will do little to help them.

Stb, I am patiently waiting to hear about the pantyless Wed & Thurs built up to hopefully a WOW Friday night.

Hey all,

This week was a crazy one at work - kept me busy both there and at home.

Sue kept her word and didn't "cover up" all week. It was a fair trade as her blow-job on Tuesday truly left me satisfied - enough that I didn't really feel the need, urge or desire to masturbate on Wednesday nights as I would usually do. She slept in her usual long-t-shirt but abstained from putting panties on as she had been doing in the prior weeks. She did tease me a bit - especially when she would be rubbing some lotion into her freshly shaved pubes. But nothing terribly extreme - just the gentle "you can have this on Friday". Come Friday though, it was difficult to hold back my obvious hard-on as she showered and then stood nude at the bathroom mirror doing her hair and her makeup. She even pranced around nude looking at clothes and such for work and something to change into for after-work. She saw me staring and I know she made sure she gave me plenty of "views" as she'd bend-over with her back to me and such. She giggled a few times as she saw me moving my cock out of the way as I got dressed!

As I said, she went off on he own and I went over a buddy's house to hang out and work on his computer. He was hooking up the equivalent of a media-center PC which was fun - nice to see what the high-end in technology has these days including an HDMI feed to his hi-def TV.

Sue texted me about 12:30am that she was going to be leaving soon so I got home about 1am and I was kind of anxious when she didn't get home until almost 1:30am. But when she did - I forgot all about that and I couldn't wait to get into her panties.

As I've posted many times here - it always feels like a first-date when I finally coax her clothes off of her. This time her naked body revealed the obvious signs of passion earlier - including this time several marks that looked like bite or suck-marks almost all over her.

She said that Don was very physical (I expected to hear that after such a long wait) and that they'd fucked in almost every position imaginable. With all the time between her text message and when she finally got home - her pussy was no longer "creamy" but just very wet, sticky, and very pungent with what I can only assume was several days or maybe more of Don's waiting for her! She lolled on about how wonderful it felt to be with him again. I had sort of expected her to be a bit tired or worn out but instead she seemed pretty perky for almost 2am. We fucked for a while - I don't think I'll ever tire of how she feels when I finally have my turn. I can't explain it but it's like her vaginal muscles have just relaxed by when it's my turn and there is such a sensual feel to her knowing she'd been with Don earlier.

I don't know that she orgasmed with me though - she said she'd had quite a good time with Don so it wasn't very concerning. But she certainly encouraged me to "have fun" and I surely did - finally letting loose with my own 3-day buildup which did bring a squeal from her!

Afterwards we lay in bed holding hands and talking about various things. Not so much explicit sex stuff - but general stuff. I remembered and asked her "so - what did Don say about the nude beach?". She sat up on her elbows and looked at me and said that he didn't think he'd be into going. He said that he had never been there but heard it had lots of gay guys there and he pretty much said he didn't think he was interested in going!!! I could sense it in her voice that she was disappointed so I told her that maybe she'll just have to show him her "all-over" tan and no-tan-lines and that maybe he'd change his mind. But then she said that he said that it sounded "kind of gay" for him to be there her and I and that he'd feel weird hanging out naked with me and (what he must think are) other guys there too. She said she tried to explain to him that it's not like that. She said what I'd told her - that we could bring our little pop-up tent and that they could have some fun. She said that when he heard that - he seemed to change his mind. She didn't push it any further but that she sort of got him to agree to maybe go there with just her alone and not having me along. But I think she knew that wasn't what I wanted as I'd told her during the week that I thought it would be fun for the 3 of us to go.

Anyway - she said that they did talk about other stuff that she wanted to discuss with me but then said "2:30 in the morning isn't when I want to talk about it" - so something must be up but she hasn't said anything yet. I hinted to her this morning that maybe "we could talk more over coffee" but she said to let it wait till tonight and she smiled at that so I'm not going to push for it till later. She's already made it clear that she's still horny today!!!

Switching subjects, I powered up an older computer we had here in our office and I came across a bunch of old pics of Sue that I knew I had but couldn't locate. Many of them are Polaroid pictures that I scanned in - so they're definitely a few years old now - but they are more of Sue and many are VERY explicit - when I have time later and over the next day or so, I'll try to post them. Many of these are from the original set of Polaroids I had of her from years ago - and are the bunch of pics that I took with me when we first broached the whole subject of other guys. At that time as I'd posted here, I placed a few "ads" on the Web to try to find guys that might be compatible for us - when I'd meet them to check them out I brought the Polaroids with me.

Anyway - gotta run and get some lunch going for when Sue comes back from food-shopping.

More later.

Romance

Mr Soon, looking forward to this evenings conversation and the photos. Do you think it might be time for a romantic evening with your sweetie? Just you and her, no "Don" talk. I encourage you sir not to forget your priorities. Thank you.

What is she going to spring on you?

Jon - funny you should post what you did as last night the kids were off doing their own thing and Sue and I did just that. We went out to dinner to a nice local italian restaurant, shared most of a bottle of wine over dinner then came home to an empty house and we actually lit a fire in the fire-pit in the backyard where we finished the first bottle and put a big dent in the second bottle of wine. With no one at home and it being dark out, she let me undo her blouse and take off her bra out in our backyard and with it being so warm out, I took my shirt off and we kissed and made out for a while before taking the party indoors. I wanted to get her naked outside but she resisted.

Earlier in the day and amid our passion I tried to get her to tell me what she seemed to want to say to me. She relented later in the evening after we'd finally fucked that she wanted me to talk to Don about coming to the nude beach with us - apparently this is something she wants to do!! I told her "sure" and really didn't think much more about it - but today I'm still getting the feeling there's something else she has on her mind. Besides - talking to Don about the nude beach isn't really something she needed to be having to really think about to ask me.

I guess I'll just have to wait it out.

So, going through the old pics that I found, I thought it might be nice to post some more pg-rated pics of her first. These 2 are, now, about 10 years old but I would say she looks very similar - but perhaps maybe 5-10lbs heavier. Other pics have her hair much shorter - but she's back to the longer look you see here.

Enjoy - it's fun finding these again and sharing them here.

Attachments

• s01.jpg
    s01.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 725
  • sue01.jpg
    sue01.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 787
Sorry their quality is so poor - they look better on my computer for some reason.

Just what is this gorgeous woman up to?

It does sound like there might be another shoe still to drop, STB. Can't wait to hear what it is.

Thank you for sharing the pics of your lovely hotwife.

Hey. Not much to really add right now. Last night we were both pretty tired so there was no hanky-panky to speak of. I did ask her again whether there was something else she wanted to talk about - and as part of that I asked her whether I should come with her this Friday night to talk to Don about the nude beach.

I know other people here said they'd maybe be uncomfortable at a nude beach. I don't see the big deal about it - there are people in every shape and size. Maybe he thinks it's a big gay hangout or something like that. The far end of the beach is definitely where those folks congregate - but the near end is most definitely hetero.

I even told Sue last night that I thought it might be fun for us to go together - I joked with her about the 2 of us putting suntan lotion on her! She giggled at that and gave me a little sigh and did say "....mmm... yeah, that might be nice....".

I'm working from home today - if I have time, I'll look for some of the other pics that I was thinking of posting.

STB, you two have an amazing relationship...wow what an incredible ride. I know in the past you said that you and Sue hate condoms but man how crazy would it be if she told you that she just wanted Don filling her up. With her disdain for condoms, maybe she would make you wait longer and longer to get in her. Oh sweet agony... I know that this won't fly but it is crazy on multiple levels.:D

Far2 - you're correct on multiple points. And I've even stated that this is something I would enjoy for a little bit of time if it's what she wanted and asked for. But it isn't something I could accept for longer periods of time. I also don't think Sue would really go for it for more than just a little fun.

It is crazy but it is also wicked exciting as a fantasy type thing. I've read where some wives will go for this sort of thing - only allow the lover the privilege of cumming in her. It is exciting to think about and get off on - but as I've said before - I genuinely believe that Sue (and I) both value that part of our sex lives together and that neither of us are able to think otherwise. I believe that we both feel that it is an essential part of our relationship - I know I do. I know I would definitely be turned on if she truly wanted only Don in her for a while - but I also KNOW that I could never give that up with her and that the moments when we orgasm together (or pretty close) are incredibly re-affirming and some of the moments that I think truly define us.

You should post some new pictures of her also. She is very pretty.

STB. Perhaps you could explore the idea of no condoms but you having to come outside her on midweek sessions before Don sometimes. Or being banned from some orifice for a week or two, but able to come elsewhere. Whichever it was, it would surely be the sweetest during that time. You could even throw a dice to decide which it was going to be ..

DomBullxxx said:
You should post some new pictures of her also. She is very pretty.

==============

perhaps that's not such a hot idea :(

Just a short update before bed.

Sue was amorous tonight and our foreplay revolved around the nude beach. She was happy that I was going to talk to Don about it and that I seemed excited about going. So I was honest with her and told her that I thought it'd be something crazy for her to be there with both of us and that I had all sort of wild thoughts. She asked me to tell her about them as we messed around. Things remained under control as I told her about the suntan lotion and what other people would think. She laughed when I told her that the 2 of them would have to walk up to the snack-bar (there's one actually on the beach).

However, when I started talking about bringing the pop-up tent and how we could have some fun with it - she really started getting worked up. It was almost funny, as if she hadn't thought about it before I mentioned it. And within a few moments, it went from me telling her about how they could have a quickie to us turning over (me on the bottom) and her telling me how she'd "do Don just like this" with her riding me and grinding herself into me. After she worked herself into a huge orgasm, she fell forward against my chest and groggily said to me "your turn now". I grabbed her butt and kept her on top of me as I worked my own self off into her tired out pussy.

She laughed at me again as she went to clean up and when I asked her what she was laughing about she just said that I was the one who was crazy. That was about the last thing she did before falling asleep during Leno's monologue. I was wondering how the show would be without Kevin and the band, but it seems Ricky Minor might be an interesting enough newcomer to work out. The new band sounds good too.

Stb,am I missing something? Sue still hasn't told you what she wants to talk about, has she?

Users who are viewing this thread