• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her enjoying taking more control

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
good point mrCondon. Judging by your writing Stb, your presence does not inhibit her. Or does it? Mybe you inhibit Don? Does he perform better when you are not there?

I was going to reply earlier but got caught up in some other stuff and came back to finding that Shidave has said what I was going to say.

I don't believe that Sue feels very inhibited around me any more. At first with Brad, yes, but as that wore on she became less and less concerned with my presence. I think I saw the same pattern with Don. I can't say for sure but I suspect that perhaps my presence inhibits the both of them together? It's really okay with me - I don't think I would want to be there every time. I kind of like using my imagination and then haivng Sue fill in the blanks.

More in a bit

Sue no doubt enjoys her alone time with Don. One would almost expect things to be a bit different when STB is there. When one considers that most of Sue and Don's encounters when they first got together were alone, to change it to always being all three together now would crash the relationship. Sue would feel her freedom curtailed, Don would resent the intrusion, and STB would lose the waiting-wondering-imagining component of things.

Makes sense Stb, If it were me I would not want her to be alone with him all the time but would need to ne there sometimes at least.

Stb are you expecting Sue to be wild tonight? My wife used to be horny just before her period as well as just after.

A bit more if I may

Mr Soon, I was in a long time relationship with a beautiful woman who was eighteen years my junior. We progressed through various stages, including but not limited to wardrobe, props and role playing. She always went along with my requests and desires. I think we {men} tend to get jaded or used to things, even if our partner is a stunner. We were not married nor did we have children, at least together. I have three by a prior marriage. I guess I was kind of like Don in the respect I didn't want to get married again. I was constanly amazed, when you get into your fortys and fiftys, how many women are out there and extremely available. Maybe they are looking for "Daddy" I am not really sure.

I got it into my head it would be great to see her have sex with another man. When I suggested this to her she absolutly freaked out. "Why are you asking me to do this?" "You don't love me anymore" on and on. I didn't really understand it my self. Here I was with a beauty, that most men would give their left nut for and I was asking her to fuck other guys. It took a long time to calm her fears and anxieties. I am rambling on, I apologize, this is your thread and story. I will sort out the rest on a future posting. Thank you

jon - I was there. It took 10-12 years to go from where you are now to where we are. For me, I can honestly say that I feel this has been something I have been searching for or even wanting for even longer than that.

I know long ago even when Sue and I were first dating, that my favorite stories in Penthouse Letters to masturbate to were the ones about "naughty wives". I think deep down I have really always sought a sexy woman who would be my loving spouse but at the same time enjoy sex to its fullest, even with other guys. I am SURE it is one of the things that attracted me to Sue in the first place - that she went with and fucked many other guys.

Even now - as in last night when she came home. Something about knowing she'd had sex just a little while earlier just keeps me on edge. Ever since I first had sex with a woman - and then after 2 experiences early on in college - I have always been fascinated by women who openly enjoyed sex. In that sense it is great to see this be re-awakened in Sue.

I think I'm looking for reassurances from Sue that no matter how far we may go with this, that she will be there for me. I might even say that if I knew there was no risks, that I wouldn't pull on the reins and would encourage and let go and see where the ride goes. But at the same time, no harm in saying that I do have fears about where the ride goes and the risks that are yet to come if we do so.

Nonetheless. Undressing her last night - knowing her body had been used by Don - knowing she'd undoubtedly had many an orgasm earlier. As she lay back on the bed with me, when I think about her still being wet from him and that in a moment I'll get to share that feeling with her - my god - it is like such an incredible turn-on that I almost fear that if I focus on it too much, that I'd simply bring myself to orgasm way too soon!!!!

I will say that I guess a part of me does feel weird in that I "should" care that she fucks another guy - maybe that's the whole society/upbringing thing, what is a norm is a norm to you. I wonder if there are other societies where this isn't so. I guess the Eskimo's had a bit of it - legend has it that Eskimo tradition was to let your wife fuck any male visitor who may be there. That may have made sense long ago to keep the genetic lineage diverse in otherwise isolated societies...

But it doesn't feel weird any longer (and that feels weird that it doesn't feel weird) that she fucks Don. At times I look at her - when were not doing anything specific and all I can think about is that she lets him fuck her all the time. That she shares her pussy, willingly, with him. I think it should make most husbands cringe - but I love knowing it. Last night - her lying on our bed - just knowing Don had been in her and had cum in her - probably several times - instantly turned me on.

And she knows it now too. I think she thinks it's crazy too - but then again - I think we are both now well past the stage of questioning it. She makes no secret of enjoying it and then - as in last night - letting me enjoy it too.

In a PM to one of the people on this board I described how her pussy feels "open" when she's done with Don (or after she's done with me or with "Jim" her dildo). I know I love her when she's feeling tight and such - but there is such an eroticness to feeling her after she's had sex - such an erotic feeling knowing her pussy has been filled till she orgasmed. I honestly think it's that feeling in her that I crave or enjoy even more than feeling Don's (or my own) cum in her if that makes any sense.

Anyway - last night she seemed to truly enjoy lying back on the bed and pulling her knees up and apart and showing me her used pussy. Swollen, engorged, dark pink on the outside and brighter red on the inside. Somehow seeing her open - not gaping open - but seeing her vagina simply open as she spread her legs was such a turn-on. It was like it was calling and welcoming me. She was wet but I knew she'd also be tender so I put a little lubricant on and just teased her opening. She squealed as I pushed just the head of my cock in and out. That's where that open feeling is most felt in her - there's just no resistance - she just opens up to accept me as I push into her. Despite that I could have plunged all the way into her in one easy thrust - I actually wanted to enjoy feeling her. I rubbed the wet tip of my cock all around her - spreading the lubricant and whatever was left from Don all around. Then pushing back into her. Damn - I'm horny again just writing this.

She kept talking in short bursts - "you like how I feel, don't you?" she said over and over. Each time I'd answer her with "you feel awesome". I can't even think of the other things she'd spur me on with. I guess that's another thing about the furtive sex at 1:15am - it's more of a physical desire than it is that we need to talk to each other. Once we're started, it's much more moaning and short one-word outbursts like "mmmm" or "harder" or "oh yes". I just know at the end that I was literally balls-deep in her with her legs spread as far apart and as far back as they'd go. I don't know if it's the back of her pussy that I'm feeling - but in that position it feels as if I am filling her to the brim. She says that she can feel the heat inside her when I cum in that position and it almost always drives her over the edge too. Last night was no different - I would have had to crawl up inside her to be any deeper than I was. And yes - at that moment - when I can't hold off any longer - I let my mind go to thinking about Don cumming in her not an hour or two earlier and that's it - after a 2 day wait I finally get the moment I truly want.

She says when we fuck after she comes home from Don that our sex is "more intense" that she even admits that she feels me more and that she feels more in touch with me than other times. She says she can feel the desire in me. That's obviously not all because she says when I cum in her and there's that much desire - that she says she can feel me more too.

I lay against her afterwards and she was giggling at how hot and sweaty we'd gotten in just 15 or so minutes that the breeze from the A/C felt good. I got up and cleaned up and then brought her a washcloth - she smiled and said thank-you and then proceeded to spread herself open again and clean up. Last night was one of those nights where I just seemed to stare when normally I'd go and get her a towel next. Sometimes she'll be a little inhibited but not last night. She wiped up and as I watched - she seemed to bear down with her muscles and damn if a huge ripple of cum didn't ooze out of her and all I could think was that it looked like more than I'd just deposited in her! She saw me looking and giggled and just said "seems like you were both pretty horny tonight!".

This morning she's happy as a lark. She's out in the pool with our daughter who came home about an hour ago and I'm heading out there now. I'm sure she knows it - but seeing her lying on the raft in the pool turns me on knowing the pussy she so freely shares is covered by just a think layer of cotton and polyester....

STB.... I'm not sure you will ever know how much I appreciate your last post,... I did my best (and succeeded) to 'play' with KA as we were laying out in the pool this afternoon.. you and Sue are such a fun addition to our playtime....

AND, I love how you describe how Sue 'taunts' you with the fact that Don has had her and it's 'your' turn... makes me feel at home....

:p

oxox
Victoria

Stb, more and more I feel I understand you. You have this compulsion to go wherever this ride takes you because the ride is what matters, irrespective of the destination.
In many ways we are all on a ride of life, We may plan the destination but how many reach the desired destination?
Stb I take my hat off to you. So many of us dont go on the ride we would love to go on because of our fears. So we miss out, and still meet with other bads! At least you are going on a ride with your eyes open. Enjoy the ride. We are honoured that you share your experiences and thoughts with us.

Yes....

completely agree... and well said....

xoxo
Victoria

STB.... you 'ROCK'....
:)

Stb, do you think Don knows what a cuckold is? And now that sue and he have talked, do you think he is the kind of guy that would research and find forums like this? Or does he just have no interest and take it for what it is... A great woman to fuck.

Soon,
I have been thinking about the possible situation of Don fucking Sue in your marraige bed since that is the only way you can get sloopy seconds immediately instead of waiting for her to get back to your home after she fucks him in his bed. What I was imagining is that after Don and Sue fuck in all there normal ways in your bed in front of you, you might ask them to do the following: For the last sex position as Don cums inside your wife pussy, they should be spooning on their side while you get close to her pussy and witness his larger dick as he pumps her. In this position you will be able to see Don's cock root swell and define itself as he ejaculates into your wife (perhaps he would even allow your forefinger to rest on the underside of his cock to better feel the pulsing). Even better for you, is that after Don cums in this position and is fully drained inside Sue that he slips out and Sue then rolls from her side onto her back and allows you to penetrate her loose pussy filled with Don's cum as you push his cum inside her and mix your cum with his. This would maximize your visualization and have the most effective cream pie. What do you think?

Shidave - you had an interesting observation that this is like a compulsion for me. I can't disagree with that but maybe obsession is a more appropriate word for how I feel. It's weird but I feel much more alive with this increased level of sexual tension in the air. About the only way I can describe it is to feel like I'm a teenager again and sex is everything....

Far2 - neither Sue nor Don has uttered the word cuckold to me, nor have I shared that title with them. I suspect everyone knows the colloquial definition of this, but at this point, I don't see either of them knowingly associating it with what we're doing. Sue literally dislikes the computer and only reluctantly sends emails and such outside of what she does at work. I cannot speak for Don, I suppose it's possible he's even reading this, but I doubt it. I suspect he is merely enjoying what fate has cast in his direction. I mentioned that he's been involved in swinging in the past so sexual diversity is probably not something he's unfamiliar with.

Cleaner - I suspect that when it does finally happen at our house in another few weeks from now, that it will be much more explicit than what I've been witness to between them before. By that I mean some of what you said, that the familiarity of home-turf will change the balance in their time together and may allow me to play more of a role - either during, or definitely just afterwards.

While some of your description may be a bit too much for me or for us (I cannot honestly envision holding or touching Don's cock as he's in Sue much less at the moment he'd cumming in her), I do expect to have her almost immediately after Don pulls out of her. However it may happen, it IS something that I want to experience and I definitely believe it is also something that Sue wants. I know from how she's said to me that she is sad that Don doesn't want me to do so in his place and it was something she emphasized when we did talk about it.

As I posted the other day - it isn't so much that I want to feel his cum in her, that I've felt before - but what I really want to feel is how her body and how her pussy feels just after he's pulled out of her. Sue well knows that is a sensation I truly want to feel in her.

She did tease me a bit more about my feelings about our marital bed. Nothing really bad, more of I think her testing the waters to see if I'm really that opposed to it. At one point she asked if a wet-spot from Don is what would be bothering me and I told her that wasn't it at all. But again, I feel like I've traded places with her on this one - I thought it was the women who were supposed to feel all sentimental and emotional about stuff like this. She's ready to let him have her there tomorrow if I'd be okay with it. But she did say to me that if I still didn't want it that it wouldn't be a problem - as she joked "we'll just use every other room in the house!!!" as she giggled away....

More later.

Your recent postings have inspired a host of concerned comment from your many well wishers on the forum and I can understand their unease. The actuality may be that you have asked Sue to push the envelope, she wants to oblige but is unsure what to do so has asked the advice of Don, (based on his extra experience) and they have talked about what you might like, without any ulterior motive. Unfortunately, from the perspective of the independent observer, this situation has many of the elements of two adults discussing what treats to give a child, deciding what he can handle now and which ones it may be better to keep until he is more advanced.

Stb: have you ever asked sue what her fantasies are with regard to this special relationship? Where do you think she would like to take it?

Far2 - Sue has had most all her fantasies fulfilled, at least all the ones she's wanted or able to have fulfilled (sorry, but George Clooney just isn't going to happen).

Most of hers were pretty run-of-the-mill. 2 guys at a time was her biggest one. We fulfilled her bondage ones a long time ago.

Like most women, she's voiced some more extreme ones but never with any real desire to have them become reality. Over the year's she's said she'd fantasized about: a gangbang (as she put it "multiple guys"), being bound and blindfolded and then "taken" by someone (I've done this to her but never where I've bound/blinded her and let someone else have her. If I felt closer to Don, I'd maybe suggest this for the 3 of us). She's also expressed some desires regarding flashing, or more specifically, being (or just being seen) naked somehow (aside of the nude beach). This last one has some potential that I've been thinking about.

(sorry, but George Clooney just isn't going to happen).

Yes. I have heard the guy can be a bit of a swine at times and not cooperate.

:)

Thanks for sharing...you seem to have a wonderfully full life. I can't imagine what life might be like when your kids move out! WOW! After giving it some thought about what Sue discussed with you, don't you think that a "true" cuckold would just do what is asked of him and enjoy the pain it may cause you? I understand your apprehension but if you want sue to take it to the next level on her own, she must be given the freedom to do so. It is beautiful that she asks you but as you state you want her to want it. If she tells you she just wants don's cum one day will you give in? She wants the marital bed, will you give in? Should this really be your decision since you let the pussy out of the bag? Just a different perspective...devil's advocate...not that I agree with my comment entirely.

Far2 - as I've said several times here, I really only post the positive, sex/cuckold-related stuff. Our lives have ups and downs just like everyone elses - matter of fact, we're in the midst of a bit of an argument for the past 2 days. I'm thinking it's PMS-period induced in Sue as she just flew off the handle at stuff about the kids and responsibilities. When I sided with the kids a bit - she turned on me!!! But all in all, the positives outweigh the negatives... Sue and I believe it's all in your attitude and outlook on life in general. What's the saying about lemons and lemonade... It transcends everything you do if you think about it - and from what I can see - a real positive/fun/fulling thing in one part of your lives (sex for us) can make the rest seem all that much better.

Yes - we've already been discussing lots about what happens when the kids are gone. Just this past weekend Sue said she'd really like to plant some more taller bushes at the rear of our property so she can lie out and sunbathe and swim in the nude during the daytime instead of the furtive skinny-dipping we'll do now late at night... I teased her that she'd better make sure the wind isn't blowing and opening up between the bushes we do have or the teenagers next-door may have quite some fun. She joked back that maybe she'd enjoy giving them a show!!!!!

I have had some revelations about my own desires over the past few days but I'll wait till our little tiff cools off before I share them with her. What I think I've realized is that it's not the "in your face" stuff that turns me on - like what she did in the bar that night, or the whole "marital bed" thing. Instead, I believe as most here can already conclude, that it's knowing what she's doing - and knowing that I have to wait for her that is most arousing to me.

I do believe that we will probably at least explore how I feel when she says she just wants to be with Don. She hasn't said it but I know that her comment about maybe wanting to see him more somehow will translate into her wanting to be "clean" for him.

I had thought Don was different in that he wanted that with her - but in some PM's that I've swapped with others, including a "bull", that the desire for him to be the only one to cum in her is actually not so uncommon. I hadn't really thought about that before, thinking this was something Sue was more doing "for him" - but now I realize that he probably would prefer that. I know though that Sue isn't sure about this because I know she values both our sex together as well as that she does "love" to have me (or Don) cum in her (she feels it's part of sex).

As I said, I do want to let go of the reins and say "yes" to whatever she's asking for - but I don't know that I"m quite ready yet. Perhaps after I share my revelation with her and I can feel more confident that our desires may be a bit more in sync, then I"ll feel better about letting her be in the drivers seat.

I do differ with your next to last sentence though. Decisions like this are both of ours to make - I am not one of the guys here who can cede total control to her, that's just not in my make-up. Even if she does want Don more often, I don't believe I am near ready to say okay and that I either won't have sex with her or won't cum in her again for a long period of time. I think if I had my choice, I would willingly give her more time with him, but that I would still want her at least once a week or perhaps once every other week.

Another thing we also discussed that she's coming to understand is that when she says "no" to me (or however it happens that she wants to wait for Don) - that it doesn't so much hurt as turn me on - and that she is now understanding that in a way, the more denial I experience, the more passionate and satisfying the sex is when we do have it next. It's what makes Friday nights so intense for me - not just knowing she'll come home used, etc., but it's the almost 3 days of desire that I share with her for days after she comes home. I think she truly values that time too which is why I say that I don't think she is ready to say "only Don" at any point in the near future.

That's all that there is for now - it's Wednesday again and after the kids are off for the evening - there's a bit of business I plan on tending to....

Stb, it would seem that Sue is almost conflicted as you. She wants more time with Don, but she is not ready to be without you. I like that. I wonder what Don would say or do if she told him that he could have more of her but he may have to have your sloppy seconds on some of the days.

Users who are viewing this thread