• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her hubby wants me to fuck his wife

Share...

Mike,
Give us a part of the fun. Show us how you have nailed this hot lady. Like to see some hot rods between those lovely lips... Humiliated hubby, satisfy her lusts and turn her into a reaal slut.... for the sake of mankind! ^)_(^

She's cute

That's about it. She's not ugly at all. If she had the right personality I would go crazy on her because I think there is a lot more to people than appearances. I would still like to be with her based soley on appearance.

I'd fuck the hell out of that soccer mom looking fuckslut. I would totally dominate her and shove my cock down her throat, then I'd make her jump on one of those large excercise balls (but one that looks like a soccer ball) and pound her from the rear as my seed bribbles out of her throat!!!

Yes !

Here she is, what do you think?

You would fuck HER if SHE and HER Husband, both of them, wants You to do. She really is BEAUTIFUL and waiting the possibility to start the lifestyle or at least start to make love with You to HER CUNT.
My wife was at HER age the same beautiful and started to fuck MY FRIENDS/OUR FAMILY friends husbands + others. From that it has been very exciting time. We at least love that.
I would DO THAT IF I WERE YOU.! She has really nice pussycunt.Faces, breasts etc. Smiling beautiful LADY, NAKED BODY is waiting?!

Gambler, If you are still in earths gravity why in the shit dont you tell us what the fuck has happened.:mad: okdeacon

That girl is very cute if you got her husbands blessing go ahead and fuck the hell out of her!! Send her home with her pussy dripping cum into her panties!

That girl is very cute if you got her husbands blessing go ahead and fuck the hell out of her!! Send her home with her pussy dripping cum into her panties!

If you dont send her home,send her to me,would love to eat creampie out of her spunk filled pussy:D

fuck her then talk her into stopping her birth control them put her belly up , fuck her and empty your balls up her married cunt till shes pregnant, send her home every night with cum filled knickers

Well, last night I took her and got both vagina lips pierced. I will get some pics up as soon as they are healed.

Hey guys, sorry to point it out but this is another ancient (relatively speaking) posting which has apparently been abandoned. At least we can all hope the lady got fucked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back