• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her only One Night Stand

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
Her only One Night Stand

I got to know my fiance when she was 31 years old. When she was 37 we did decide a date for our wedding and wanted to try to have children…. This is when the catastrophe happend that changed everything and finally led me to join slutwives and tell you our story…

I am now in a later stadium of processing this and want to go a step back and tell you about the only one night stand (ONS) my fiance ever had. Probably I shouldn‘t think about it much, because it happened before we even knew each other. But recently I thought about it again since what happened there and the way it did happen is very similar to what she finally did when she cheated on me (story: "How my fiance totaly lost control").

I was always interested in the sexual past of my girlfriends. When I asked her, she was like many women reluctant to tell me about it. But the good thing about my fiance is, that she tried hard to be honest towards me and I never pushed her so far that she would try to invent a lie. I always accepted when she did not want to tell me more but I never gave up and when she was in the right mood I started again to raise the topic…. Drop by drop I got to know more about her sexlife with the time we were together.

At the beginning all I could get out of her was, that before 24 she did some „stupid things that naiv girls do, nothing real, nothing important.“

Her first relationship she had with 24. She was about one and a half years with the guy. After she left him, she was single for almost a year and then she got to know her second boyfriend who she stayed with for over three years. And as mentioned, with 31 she already got to knew me. I was her third relationship. And she tried hard to be an honorable Lady.

While I am not an English native speaker she speaks a very posh „upper class British English“, she dresses conservative, has sometimes very conservative point of views, has a dry humour and is prude as hell. I know what a warm and caring character she has, but someone who meets her first time could get exactly the impression that she is a bit cold, distant and arrogant. And while she is short with an avarage looking face, she has a super hot body. But she does not show much of her beautiful features and the way she presents herself leaves no misunderstanding: She is not casual, not the women for flirting around, laughing about vulgar jokes or thinking highly about women who have sexual adventures.

Even she is such a prude, I could hardly believe that in all her life she had only this two relationships before me. So one day I asked her if she had one night stands between these relationships. She answered truthfully that the whole year between the first and second relationship she hat no sex and that she had only a single ONS two years after her second boyfriend left her for another women. She also told me that this was the olny ONS she ever had in her entire life, that she wished she had not done it and that she never want to do it again. She also insured me that she had never cheated on any of her boyfriends (great, that it finally turns out I was the only one she cheated on doesn‘t make it better)

So naturaly I wanted nothing more than her telling me about her only ONS which must have happend few months or weeks before she got to know me . It took long time, but finally being patient paid of, she told me the whole story including all details she could remember. So after the long introduction. Here it is:

At this time she did not have any sex since almost two years. She was working a lot, once in a while was dating guys but only with the intention to find a serious partner. She never went to bed with any of her dates. She explained that she does not really need sex and prefers longer time without sex than feeling like a bad girl. But she also said that during that longest time of her being single she sometimes thought it would be nice to give herself a break and one time allow a dick inside her, especially since she does not use any sex toys. But these were just some thoughts in her wet dreams. She never intendet to make them become true.

During that time she spent most of her spare time practicing yoga. Four, sometimes five times per week. She was very good in it and felt very comfortable in her yoga-community. After each training they sat together for some while, eating one apple and drinking one tea before going home. It felt like a second home to her.

One day this harmony was disturbed by a new member. It was little Italian men, at least five years older than her. Everybody liked him since he was funny, talked a lot and with everyone. My later fiance first did not care about him. Her Yoga-place was not a place for dating and he did not belong to the type of men she likes. She does not fancy Asian men, Muslims, Indians and all kind of men who have the same brown skin like herself…. The type she likes are white, blond, blue eyed men, and sometimes also deep black Africans but only if they are cultivated and got rid of the so wide spread „Gangster-Rapper-Negro-Style“ she despises so much. The other reason she was not interested in this guy is that she neither likes the „Italian macho attitude“, nor some feminine Italien traits that in her eyes make some Italiens look like „gaylords“. (Yes, while she is a Lady she sometimes uses harsh language in privat)

But not caring about him changed from the moment where he has decided to pick her for his his needs of continious flirting and making compliments. This is when he became annoying. He was the intruder who disturbed the peace and harmony of her Yoga club. She hated him for this. Coming here was her strongest routine after going to work. It was her little bay, her oasis to relax and recharge her batteries. She did not want this prick to destroy the place for her.

She stayed friendly towards him but tried to talk as less as possible with him and not to sit next to him when after training everybody gathered on benches around the wooden table in order to drink their one cub of tea and eating their one apple. She tried hard to not to let him disturbe this ceremony for her. When she realized that he uses every answer of her to extend the conversation and drop more compliments on her while sitting among the other people, she suddenly changed her strategy and tried to ignore him totally. She did not engage in any conversation with him. She did not speak at all to him.

But he did not give up. He didn‘t bother to speak to her anyway. This went along for weeks. The others who first ignored what was going on more and more often could not suppress a giggle or laughter when again he started one of his hopless flirt attacs on her and she continuing to talk with someone else or concentrating on the most delicious apple in the world, as if he was air.

She thought it‘s just a question of time when he is fed up with making a fool out of himself.

But it was not! He never stopped. He kind of liked it. And her fellow Yoga-people liked about him never giving up and making them laugh after every training and her sitting there and concentrating to ignore him and never getting rid of him….

So finally she gave up. She tried to see it this way: He was a harmless fool and his continious compliments were disturbing but also somehow charming. Besides everybody liked him. And though he was not her type, he also was not unattractive. He was very slim like it is typical for those men who are professional in Yoga. And he was pretty good in it. He also was a vegetarian. So basically he was a nice guy. Not boyfriend material but in another way intersting. Finally she decided to forget her stereotypes about macho-Italians and to not feel harrassed but instead charmed by his continious flirt attacks. She also hoped that they reduce when she again engages in conversation with him since then she had a chance to steer the conversation in other directions. Besides she first was also a bit afraid of him but at this point she knew that this harmless little Italian fool had no chance with her and that he knew it too.

Finaly all the tensions was gone, they became even friends and the Yoga-place became what it was before, a place of calm harmony.

Since everything was settled between them they often walked together after the training because her way to the tram station was his way to his flat. So after training, sitting in the community with tea and apple, stroling towards her tram and chatting with im on the way became her third routine in her regular Yoga training. Sometimes she even talked with him about guys she dated online and met for a tea in town. She seldom met one twice and it happened never more than a tea and conversation. He once told her that she is too picky and will end up as a nun and that she finally must now all single men in time after the vast amount of tea-dates.

One day they passed again his flat and she said goodbye to continue to her bus, he asked her to come upstairs with him for a cup of tea. She told him that this is out of the question and that since she trains four to five times a week he is besides her coworkers already the men she spends most time with and that she does not have more for him.

He begged her in his charming way and said that for sure she must be curious to see his nice flat. She laught again and told him that she knew him and that he has a dirty little mind. But he ensured her „No, I gave up on you. I know that you are wearing an imaginary chastity belt. But at the same time you are the „tea-slut“ who drank tea with almost every man town, so how can you turn down one tea with your good old yoga-friend?

She laughed again and up she went with him.

They did drink tea and chatted for a while, but the inevitable happened and the story ended with her on her back and him between her legs.

When she told me this, I did not feel sick like when she later cheated on me, since this only ONS in her life happend as mentioned before we even knew each other. But I was suprised since the story was so unlikely, I could hardly imagined her doing sth. like this and in this way. I asked her what she was thinking in that moment.

She said:

„honestly, after almost two years without sex and being strict with never ever sleeping with one of the guys I met during online dating…. I just wanted to get fucked by a dick. And in this moment the athmosphere was right, I was in the mood, he was there, he was actually good enough and I thought „why not him?“ „I mean he made so much effort for me. He adored me and it would make the little man so proud to have fucked me. I don‘t want to feel like a ***** for some random guy who does not care about me, if I do an ONS I want to do it with somebody who deserves it and appreciates that I gave it to him.“

Then I aksed my finace, and how was it?

She said that he did not disappoint her. He made tremendous effort to give her a good foreplay. Then he licked her pussy until she became crazy. Suddenly he stopped shortly before she reached her orgasm… now it was time for the main dish. But when he looked up from between her thighs with his black mustard, wet from her juice, he looked at her with a troubled expression on his face. „Whats‘wrong?“ she asked him. „I have not often women visitors, I am afraid I have no condom here“.

She was so horny she just told him „don‘t worry, I am on the pill, but don‘t let me wait, just stick it in!“

She just finished her sentence and his penis was alrady inside her.

He fucked her bare-back. The penis of the little man was also short, but he really knew how to use it. My fiance never cared so much about the size since she is s very short herself and does not need a long dick to be pleased. Besides, for being such a short guy he had suprisingly big scrotum tightly filled with well sized testicals. She likes „men with balls“.

She said after streching her out and starting slow and gentle, he suddenly could not restrict himself anymore. 100 times he did stare on her butt while practicing Yoga, 100 times he did beat his meat imagening to fuck her. And now finally his dream came true, she lay under him with wide spread legs allowing him to work her whole as it pleased him. And probably it would be the only time she let him do this.

He fell into a mode of fucking her fast and steady.

Like a rabbit,

like a sewing machine.

She was afraid that in this mode, he would probably be a disappointment and be finished after two more minutes. But he did not. He had an outstanding endurance. After fucking her long in that position she asked him „please give me a break, turn me around“ on the one hand she started to feel uncomfortable after he nailed her since so long in the same position. Also she thought it can not take much longer until he cums. She did not know whether he would pull out and spread his sperm over her body or whether he would shoot it all into her vagina. Either way, the moment it would happen she did not want to look in his eyes, she was too ashamed. So she was relieved when he turned her around and continued to fuck her in doggy style position.

Then it got even better. His nutsack with his big balls was rhytmical pounding against her clitoris each time when he hammerd his short dick as deep as he could into her cunt.

Finnally she had her orgasm and screamed out loud in her high voice, so that it probably could be heard by all neighbours. This turned him on even more as if he wanted to make everybod hear that he has a women in his flat who allows him to fuck her.

It went on and on after some time her vagina was started feeling sore and she thought for herself, ok you proved it, it‘s time now, please finish. But she didn‘t say anythign loud since she did not want to destroy it for him.

And then it finally happend, he did not pull out, he filled her cunt with his Italian sperm. She felt him pumping and thought „that must be quite a load“.

Then he fell to the side as if he had dropped dead. Heavily breathing and sweating he was just lying next to her unable to say or do anything. She also turned onto her back, watched to the ceiling and just enjoyed calming down again. Her legs were still spread, her vagina sore, his cum slowly leaking out of her.

She told me while she was lying there like this she was thinking two things at the same time:

„That was awesome. I really needed this“

and

„I feel so ashamed, this was a fault“

Afterwards she did not dare to visit her Yoga-gym for many weeks. When she finally went back both of them behaved as if this has never happened.

When I got to know her some time later, she made it very clear that yoga is her hobby I am never allowed to take away from her, she also needed this as a hobby for her alone. This was fine with me, since I am not interested in it. But one time I wanted to see how it is. And she also wanted to show me the place and her skills. So I joined her twice. And I remember when she was introducing me to everybody, there was this short Italien guy, who had a wide smile when he shook my hand. I told her later that I liked this guy and that he was so friendly towards me. This was before she did tell me the story. But I have no issues with him. It all happend before I knew my fiance. And in his shoes I would have done the same. So I grant him the moment. But since I knew the story I never went back to this yoga-club.

I bet each time she bows down an streches out her butt in a certain yoga-posture, the little Italian man will steal a glance and think to himself: "Behaving as if nothing did happen between us will never change the fact that I fucked that pussy sore and filled you up with my seed".

50.JPG1942 burleske.jpg1748 - Kopie (2).jpg25% 2477.JPG100.jpg95.JPG

Last edited:
Your wife seems to have a problem keeping her clothes on. One day you are going to be the proud father of another man's baby.

I am not sure whether to consider her as a slut. A single ONS and one cheating withing 13 years is not much at all. What worries me is that in both cases she did it that extreme and took a full load of cum into her womb doesn't matter if she was on the pill or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back