• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

her pussy after her last BBC

• Thread starterhotwifejewels
  • Start date

hotwifejewels

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2005
Here is a picture pf Jewels pussy after her newest boyfriend fucked her. It was such a sexy evening. We were having a good time out and he was there. he was wanting her so bad. He was standing with her and I walked up. He told me to go get a cup of coffee or something and he left with her to a hotel.
She has become veyr very horny since he has started fucking her. She said he is very very big. She will not admit up but I think she is hooked on BBC
Think ashe will ever admit to me how much she enjoys being fucked by hung black men?
I love having to wait for my turn and I think she enjoys me tending to her sore pussy with my tongue when she gets home. This is for real

Attachments

• afterdavid1 001.JPG
    afterdavid1 001.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,846
hotwifejewels said:
Here is a picture pf Jewels pussy after her newest boyfriend fucked her. It was such a sexy evening. We were having a good time out and he was there. he was wanting her so bad. He was standing with her and I walked up. He told me to go get a cup of coffee or something and he left with her to a hotel.
She has become veyr very horny since he has started fucking her. She said he is very very big. She will not admit up but I think she is hooked on BBC
Think ashe will ever admit to me how much she enjoys being fucked by hung black men?
I love having to wait for my turn and I think she enjoys me tending to her sore pussy with my tongue when she gets home. This is for real

Very nice. Maybe it's time to have her impregnated by her black lover? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
anymore pics of this hot wife? what part of TX...I'm in Houston.

i don't buy it... after i fuck a pussy that pussy is wife and open... whats missing in this picture?

A nicely posed photo with "married sparkles" on her fingers. Would be so nice if she is hooked on BBC, a pussy this good deserves all the attention it can get.

Users who are viewing this thread