Here to Collect Your Wife's Pics

• Thread starterHerHusband
  • Start date
Here again, offacat on YIM or skype

OK, so here is what I can do:
1. I can take your wife's pics and ****** her to the world with as much or as little personal info as you want.
2. We can chat about your wife as you show me her pics, you can tell me what she's up to, what your fantasies for her are and give me all the intimate detail you'd never dream of giving to anyone.
3. We can experiment with your sub side and give yourself over to my control, I have done this many times online and it sometimes includes the wife and sometimes not, just depends on your circumstances.
4. And of course if you are one of those beautiful women that make this life worth while you are welcome to contact me to chat and/or show yourself.

We can do all or some of these.

Yahoo or skype - user - offacat, I may also be able to visit via anydesk

Offacat
20151122-045617.jpg103071156 (1).jpg1127100850 (1).jpgSnapshot 1 (03-03-2016 10-55) (1).png

online for short time, about an hour or so
Away from pc

Anydesk:
duranium@ad
pass code is 123456g

1. I can take your wife's pics and ****** her to the world with as much or as little personal info as you want.
2. We can chat about your wife as you show me her pics, you can tell me what she's up to, what your fantasies for her are and give me all the intimate detail you'd never dream of giving to anyone.
3. We can experiment with your sub side and give yourself over to my control, I have done this many times online and it sometimes includes the wife and sometimes not, just depends on your circumstances.
4. And of course if you are one of those beautiful women that make this life worth while you are welcome to contact me to chat and/or show yourself.

Yahoo or skype - user - offacat, I may also be able to visit via anydesk

Offacat

Here again, come visit me, see above, also have teamviewer available today, PM me your codes

TeamViewer: 978 050 055
PW 4402

Folder on desktop: pics, vids and folders

Take control of my hot slut and ******

PW jk833w

Folder on desktop: pics, vids and folders & I drive

The I drive too...

Repost, ****** and degrade

Last edited:
PW: 97ic1h

Yahoo or skype - user - offacat, I may also be able to visit via anydesk or teamviewer, send me the codes direct via PM

Offacat

352 848 324

978 050 055
n5ky38

Yahoo or skype - user - offacat, I may also be able to visit via anydesk or teamviewer, send me the codes direct via PM

Offacat

My Fiance has left me, looking for someone to make me feel lower than dirt over it, while accessing my PC on Teamviewer ,Disable my input and blackscreen me for short periods, please be interactive, you can even use my joinme to let others join in the fun. TV 920 272 321 pw 4re5b3.

online again

Last edited:
anydesk:

duranium@ad
code is 123456g

Been away for a while, back again, I want to chat and take your wife's pics, teamviewer, anydesk, yahoo, skype, message me with your contact details.

Offacat

Have setup a new computer

My Fiance has left me, looking for someone to make me feel lower than dirt over it, while accessing my PC on Teamviewer ,Disable my input and blackscreen me for short periods, please be interactive, you can even use my joinme to let others join in the fun. TV 605 102 069 pw 2714.

Offline already.

smallcucky said:

My Fiance has left me, looking for someone to make me feel lower than dirt over it, while accessing my PC on Teamviewer ,Disable my input and blackscreen me for short periods, please be interactive, you can even use my joinme to let others join in the fun. TV 605 102 069 pw 2714.

My Fiance has left me, looking for someone to make me feel lower than dirt over it, while accessing my PC on Teamviewer ,Disable my input and blackscreen me for short periods, please be interactive, you can even use my joinme to let others join in the fun. TV 605 102 069 pw 7516.