Here's me!

• Thread starterEmily
  • Start date

Emily

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2009
Hey guys. Just joined and saw this forum.. thought I'd give it a try and give you a see of what I look like. I do not have the intention of posting nude pics.. have had bad experiences with that. Would love to hear what you guys think!

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,553
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,085
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,836
  • 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,774
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,951
tight body, cute face

how 'bout some without the bikini?!

you r hot you need the big cock i jerk off over you lets see some box

Tasty Emily, good enough to eat!

damn girl lookin good where u at???

Damn good booty there.

Just block your face out and post away pretty lady!

What to say but just that I m speechless & BTW YOUR pic with a cat would only make me say :- " 2 Pussies On The Prowl"...
Cheers

Emily said:
Hey guys. Just joined and saw this forum.. thought I'd give it a try and give you a see of what I look like. I do not have the intention of posting nude pics.. have had bad experiences with that. Would love to hear what you guys think!

Hot sexy woman ever fucked a older man would love to get into your sexy panties

love to see more of you on video

very pretty girl, cute, cheeky face, petite body. couldnt say anything but nice things about you, but if you was my girl ide have to make you a platinum blonde, i think you would look amazing.

white guy here

You are stunning. I'd love to see pix or better yaet a video of you with your legs wrapped around a black stud with him pounding away at that pussy of yours.

thanks guys! glad you like! here are more of me. the last pic is me and my ex

Attachments

• 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 746
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 743
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 692
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 542
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 762
You are beautiful & sexy

Please tell us a few things about yourself and your interracial experiences.

just looked at both sets of pics .. can tell exactly what u r, a right lil naughty Big Black Dick luver ;-)

''wana know what u think of my pics'' = wana hear how deep u wana stick ur black dick in my pussy while my lil dick white ex boyfriend watches and gets hard over it then comes over and licks ur cum straight out of my dripping pussy

Hope u post some more pics babe

B.B.L

Haha, thanks guys! I started having interracial relationships about a year ago.. I met a black man at a club and we hit it off right away... he asked me to come back to his apartment with him and I had the time of my life that night. That was the night all changed and since then I have been very interested in only black men. I have dated but prefer the single life for now... its just too much fun! However I could see myself cuckolding a white man.

Well thats it for now.. feel free to message me! Here are some more pics for you guys :)

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 461
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 423
  • 50.jpg
    50.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 556
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 470
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 461
Hey Emily -

Very hot!!! So, what did you like about the black guys you have seen? How was it different from say, you ex? I think it's so hot to see white girls with black guys and the cuck thing is so damn hot. I'm not into the humiliation style thing, but I definitely love a good slut for BBC.

wow, emily your hot! hope there's more. You look real freindly with those girls ...

Gorgeous. Keep us updated. Thanks for the pics.

Hello Emily, I also enjoyed your pictures. They definately left alot up to my imagination to fill in the blanks. You look like a fun young lady to hang out with. It's cool to hear you've already had some interracial experiences, and i would be more than happy to read about your innermost thoughts and emotions during your intimate encounters with black lovers. I challenge you to leave a story in the xxx story forum. The majority of the stories there are made up in there, and I think maybe you could revitalize it, and even build up a devout fanbase on dc. What do you think?