• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

He's going to keep my wife company

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date
Kris should at least let you feel the cum inside her pussy walls with your bare cock. I know you won't last long, but you';ve got to feel how good it is. Also what about eatering her cream pie?

Although many guys on this forum enjoy eating come from their wife's pussy, it is not something my wife and I are into. Every relationship is unique and whatever works best for you is what is right.

When I first convinced Kris to take lovers to satisfy her in bed, she would tease me and ask if I was maybe interested in sucking her lover's cock to get it hard so he could slide it into her pussy. But she soon realized that I had no desire to do this, and that I basically enjoy watching her getting fucked by other man and coming uncontrollably.

On one occasion my wife called me over to the bed and placed my hand on her lover's dick, so that I could stroke it and get it to stiffen so she could could enjoy another round of lovemaking with him. In the heat of the moment it was exciting, although still a bit strange, to be jerking on a guy's cock so he could fuck my wife with it. They were kissing passionately while I was busy playing with his dick. She then asked me to guide his erect penis into her pussy. This has only happened once (see my post "Wife reconnects with former lover") and probably won't happen again since Kris knew I was not very happy about it, and I have no desire to do it again.

Also, the thought of sticking my dick into my wife's cunt after it has been filled with another man's come is not something I am interested in trying.

Andrew,

Ditto.

Users who are viewing this thread