• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

he's gone

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
The site was running fine and he came back flamming the site and me and Ro he says he don't need us well I don't feel we need to listen to him for awhile. I don't think I do my job if I let stuff like this go on with singling out people and the site. His first post was just that he can have a year away. Ro I'm sorry he came back in and started on you before I got a handle on it.

if he would have just handled his fueds in private like an adult

a year..damn that is harsh...mule you are such a tyrant now..lol he is an adult but he said many times he dont need DC. well lets hope he doesnt.

im sure his fans will be up and arms, but i will surely find a way to live without him.

pimp rip live and let live, fuck and let fuck! GO GIANTS!

who's gone? Don't delete the threads that get people banned unless there's something illegal on them, I like to look at them later to see what happened.

Question. What's to stop him from just joining from a different ip address? Just wondering

dig420 said:
who's gone? Don't delete the threads that get people banned unless there's something illegal on them, I like to look at them later to see what happened.
Pimp Dig he called you and buzzy chicken shits said he didn't need the DC and started on Ro and I and mocked the site again. Got ya on the threads Muleman

People don't use this thread to start a bash thread on Pimp as we don't need this on the site. Thank You Muleman

rover1 said:
Question. What's to stop him from just joining from a different ip address? Just wondering
If he does he will be easy to spot rover.

muleman said:
If he does he will be easy to spot rover.

You're absolutely right about that, Super Moderator Muleman. Pimp101 is just that unique and outspoken; However, in fulfilling your duties I feel you've pushed the button too early again. Pimp was entirely accurate in stating in his "homecoming" post (which has disappeared?) that he was banned while complying with the warning issued by Super Moderator Will. I happened follow that part. Just admit you have a personal problem with Pimp and this is the only way you can resolve it, because what you're doing cannot be labelled as moderating.

billy-ray said:
You're absolutely right about that, Super Moderator Muleman. Pimp101 is just that unique and outspoken; However, in fulfilling your duties I feel you've pushed the button too early again. Pimp was entirely accurate in stating in his "homecoming" post (which has disappeared?) that he was banned while complying with the warning issued by Super Moderator Will. I happened follow that part. Just admit you have a personal problem with Pimp and this is the only way you can resolve it, because what you're doing cannot be labelled as moderating.
I do not have a personal problem with Pimp as anyone that has been on this site for anytime knows that. I didn't get in heated arguments with him. Also Will is not a Moderator he is Admin. His as you call it homecomming speech calling Dig and Buzzy chicken shits and he don't need this site and etc and starting on another member of the site is not a speech. If I had it in for him I could of used the ban permanent but I didn't. As for his first ban when you call someone a "motherfucker" on here and have been warned it isn't pushing the button to early to ban the person. As a rule I do more deleting and banning on spam then people here. Thank You

Not wishing to continue or extend the debate but I can confirm that Muleman never had a problem with Pimp. Indeed, I would say that he got on very well with him and they would even be seen as "friends" in so much as you can be on this site. The original decision to ban him would have been hard for Muleman to do and I am sure that Pimp would know that and understand it. Whilst I agree that the "home coming" speech should not have been deleted (not that I actually saw it), we are all human.

mhall said:
Not wishing to continue or extend the debate but I can confirm that Muleman never had a problem with Pimp. Indeed, I would say that he got on very well with him and they would even be seen as "friends" in so much as you can be on this site. The original decision to ban him would have been hard for Muleman to do and I am sure that Pimp would know that and understand it. Whilst I agree that the "home coming" speech should not have been deleted (not that I actually saw it), we are all human.
Thank You mhall The reason I deleted it was maybe it was a mistake on my part but for respect of Dig and Buzzy and Will and the site his speech was of no good only for him to vent. I didn't care what he had said about me but then when he went of on RoSquirt and singled her out I did not feel it was a justice to her for the remarks made about her for people to see and read. People can make their own minds up about a member of the site. So with the pass history of his post like this and what they seem to all end up I"m the one that deleted the thread. Right or wrong Ro I hope you aren't pissed and don't stay away as your post are always of value.

In muleman's defense and hopefully to help clarify, Pimp with his first post engaged in name calling to me, using an assortment of names and derogatory statements. I won't go into his fabrications cuz that's not a bannable(that a word?) offense I suppose.
I agree that they shouldn't be deleted so there's no misunderstanding however, at least until other responsible people have seen them. Nevertheless, I'm much more comfortable with the names and insults directed at me not being on the board amymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
he was verbally abusive in his self promoting "i'm back" thread. he attacked several people and offered some serious accusations at others. he knew what he was posting was not acceptable; basically daring the Mods to ban him further.

his deteriorating relationship in here with Muleman just proves how out of control he was in here. He and mule had always been civil to each other...and mule had his back on several occasions, but once you disagreed with pimp, he turned on you, got nasty and immature, ....

so dont anybody blame anybody but Pimp himself for the banning.

We are not blaming him Pooch. He made a decision and we would all back him. He admits he may have made a mistake in deleting the offending posts but again, it was a decision he took for good reasons. I don't need to see the posts, I will gladly take his word for it that they deserved to be deleted. I understand that some may call into question why a Super Moderator should delete posts but Will has said countless times that no one has free speech in this board any more than we do in real life. I will miss Pimp but such is life !. Can I suggest we move on ?

Right in the Bull's eye, Thawks. Perhaps it was just me, but I often felt there wasn't enough moderation in your moderating of the Pimp related topics, Muleman. It just seemed so personal. I guess that's all I wanted to say. Otherwise, great job on the spam -keep it up. My bad on referring to Will as a mod, of course he's an administrator.

I could never understand why someone would read through several pages of a thread that they felt strongly against and then get upset about what they had read.

BINGO, got it right Animal. The one thing I could never understand about our banned collague was, why enter a thread you find distasteful, then rant about it. To each his own, but hang tough with the moderator position Muleman.

To have understood, you guys would've had to have taken a course in PIMPOLOGY101!

-jus kiddin', but I couldn't resist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread