• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

He's turning me into a BBC slut!

• Thread starterApril Luv
  • Start date
What other sites are you on?

My wife and I enjoy the same fantasy as you and your husband. What other sites are you on?

Attachments

• Donna 01.jpg
    Donna 01.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 999
April your pussy looks ready to deliver a black baby let an older black man make you pregnant let the older black pack your cervix with his spunk and i bet your panties get tight within a month

Sorry I couldn't be on last night, I wasn't feeling well. I know all my big studs were very disappointed! I will try and make up for it tonight.

A few from tonight

Wanted to give my husband a few pics of what I'm going to be doing next weekend when I'm away.

April, you have an incredible body, rare to see a woman who has such lovely legs to go with such an ample chest, and as for your your love of black men, well.........all I can say is your husband is a very lucky man indeed.

I take my hat off to you both.

Breeding!!

April Luv said:
I definitely want to be exclusive to black men. We have problems finding them where we live though, so right now it is just a recreational thing, It would be great if I could find two or three regulars. It’s funny you bring up breeding. My husband and I have been talking about what we might do if it happens. We both know if things continue they way they have been, it won’t be long until a hot black stud delivers an extra potent load of seed and I’m carrying his beautiful black baby. I know it sounds crazy, but it really turns me on. Even my husband is kind of turned on by it.

April this is PERFECTLY natural and normal, for you to feel this way about Black lovers!! You simply CANNOT be sexually involved with these sexual DYNAMO's and not wonder....."what if"?! What IF I crossed the line and allowed myself to be bred?! Sex with Black Lovers is SO different from the vanilla joke it is with White guys.......with white guys it is ALL about them, their needs, and especially their fragile egos. With Black Lovers, as you will SO intensely find out when you finally cross the line and take a Black Lover, it is ALL about you and your enjoyment!! No worrying "am I being too loud", "am I hurting his ego because this isn't REALLY all that great?", no wondering what it woulde REALLY feel like to be truly FULL and able to let go and ENJOY sex for the first time and maybe even have a little orgasm along the way..........NOPE!! You will be SCREAMING orgasms in no time at all, and begging for MORE, and it is going to scare the HELL out of your husband because he will NEVER have seen you the way you will be with Black Lovers!! His fragile ego will still be an issue, but you have to take over control and let him KNOW where he stands and how things are going to be from now on IF he plans to stay around!!

Because sex is about to take on a WHOLE new meaning for you once you cross this line!! Whatever you have fantasized about and imagined, multiply it TEN fold!! It is THAT good with Black Lovers!!! And ANY limits you set....expect them to be tested to the Nth degree!! Condoms for birth control.....the FIRST thing they will do is get you hooked and then REFUSE to use them. You'll do it anyway....have sex with them unprotected I mean. Got a diaphragm for birth control.......they'll talk you out of using it, or refuse you sex when you have it in........you'll yank it out like a bad tooth and give your womb up to them in a heartbeat, once you are hooked!! Taking the pill....they'll take your pills away and make YOU flush them down the toilet. I know....I have done ALL of these and MUCH more for Black Lovers!!

You'll be fucking their friends with AND without protection at their whim, gang bangs are only a short time away especially if you tell them you aren't interested, ANYTHING they want you will find yourself doing.....things you would NEVER consider doing for Hubby too!! Don't suck cock, or don't swallow if you do.......you'll be jerking their loads in to your mouth and holding it open for them to see and tell you "OK, you can swallow now" in no time at all!! But you won't do this for Hubby.....he simply doesn't have the power and can't raise those inner desires for you like Black Lovers do.

And as exciting as "herd breeding" can be (sex with just about anyone unprotected and fertile) the BEST is when you actually meet the RIGHT guy, you fall in love with him, and breed in that sensual sexual INTENSE manner that ONLY happens when you truly love someone and want them in the most intimate sensual sexual manner we were meant to want someone. You will intentionally be with him when you KNOW you are fertile and you WANT NEED DESIRE HAVE to be bred by him and produce that beautiful interacial baby you were meant to deliver!! I SO want this to happen for me this time.....hoping to meet the right guy soon. So ENJOY, this is a WILD ride and it will be the most intense sensual time of your life. And keep us updated too....I would LOVE to see your beautiful belly swelling like I hope mine will soon with a beautiful interacial baby growing inside!!

Sorry, I'm a tad "horny" today....it is my fertile time of the month, was SUPPOSED to be in Vegas with my Boss this weekend but the trip got cancelled at the last minute (last nite) and I am still riding the crest of the desire wave......we were even going to register together in one room for the first time since no one else was going along for our "planning meeting". BIG Halloween party going on at work today, so little chance we will get to act on our "desires" as no one will want to go home as long as the food and drinks are free. We are VERY careful to keep our relationship a secret at work.

JMNBABE

WOW JMNBABE! That's got my mind spinning. Tomorrow morning I will be on a plane and heading away for a week without my husband. You make me wonder what that week is going to be like...I know my heart is going to be racing tomorrow when I see that first hot black man checking me out!

Reactions: toolman2c
It was just a few years ago when I finally did anything with a black man

YES! Definetly keep doing that, and keep encouraging her when you two are out like that. My husband loves to see me dancing with black men. I let them grind on that phat ass of mine. Drives me crazy when I feel their hard black cock grinding into me...

I try to get her to wear short skirts and dresses .how should I make her dress so blackmen will come on to her

I think it's more of how you act then how you look. I don't dress to wild when I go out. Black men tell me I just have that look in my eyes that I want them. They say they can just tell I'm one of those girls. My husband says the same thing about me. Does your wife have that "true craving" for black men??

well it more like I have the craving of her with blackmen and she does go along with it and seen to like dancing with them and when she has a few drinks she gets loose I dont know how much or if I should push .I have walk away from the dance floor to give her time alone with the guy

Try staying close so she sees you and has the confidence that you are there and encouraging her. If she asks you to leave that is another story, probably a good one.

what can I do to get guys to hit on her .is it good to have her ring off?

I leave my big diamond ring on. I have been told it let's them know I am looking to be fucked, not courted.

Ok do short dresses make it work better ? she don't seen to get much looks what can I do to help

Users who are viewing this thread