• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

He's turning me into a BBC slut!

Do you have pics of her? Show me what she looks like when you go out.

April's husband here giving updates:

She is in Wash DC now. She called last night when her plane landed and the first thing she had to say was there were black men everywhere! She said she had already been hit on at the baggage claim. As you probably know, there aren't many black men where we live. She says she feels like a kid in a candy store, and it's all free for the taking! She is very picky though (a woman like her deserves the finest) so we will see what happens.

She is sad!

Nothing has worked out so far. She will be back home tomorrow night, so look for her to be webcamming Friday. I still hope she is going to surprise me with something...like a hot video of her and a young stud! You have been asking for some more pics...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back, but sad

I'm back. I caught the flu when I was there so I have been in bed sick. We are getting back into the swing of things so you should hear more from me. I was unsuccessful in finding Black dick, at least what I wanted. My husband and I have been talking a lot about the trip and things that went on. The only opportunities I had were limited and my husband said I wasn't direct enough about what I wanted so the hint wasn't getting through. It was exciting being out there solo and knowing if Mr. Right popped up I could have done anything I wanted. Seeing how disappointed my husband truly is let's me know he really does want me to be fucked so I am even more determined now. I have another trip the first part of February, in New Orleans. I have a female friend there that is Black exclusive. She has promised to set me up with some fine "Brothas" as she puts it. I know I can count on her to find me the perfect man, or two.

How many men here are from South Eastern Washington State (if you have to ask where that is then you probably aren’t close enough to even worry about it)? It would be nice to find a hot stud that is local so I don't have to fly all over the place just to get Black dick!

I have missed all my studs from Yahoo, I might be on for a little while tonight so check around 9:30 my time, PST. I have been horney thinking about fucking on camera for one of my special boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back