• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hey guys! I'm new here!

Smokin🔥

• Love
Reactions: hotwifemandy
hotwifemandy said:
My name is Mandy and l'm a career-driven, married woman from the Washington D.C. area. I love to flirt, share, tease, feel sexy, laugh and have a lot of fun.

I'm 5'4" with green eyes, auburn-colored hair, and I guess what you might call an athletic build.

Feel free to leave a comment for me. Tell me or ask me anything that's on your mind. I like being open and honest. I can't wait to hear from you!
xoxo,
Mandy

Click on the thumbnail below to see a larger version of my pic.
Welcome Mandy,hope you can have a lot of fun

ragingboner said:
Would love to see more pics, Mandy.
stay tuned! I'll be happy to post more if guys like you leave comments. Otherwise, I won't know if anyone else wants to see more.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOUCHWOOD and DaveJ
I’m sure you will receive loads of comments, Mandy.

hotwifemandy said:
My name is Mandy and l'm a career-driven, married woman from the Washington D.C. area. I love to flirt, share, tease, feel sexy, laugh and have a lot of fun.

I'm 5'4" with green eyes, auburn-colored hair, and I guess what you might call an athletic build.

Feel free to leave a comment for me. Tell me or ask me anything that's on your mind. I like being open and honest. I can't wait to hear from you!
xoxo,
Mandy

Stunning picture, is that your natural colour hair🤞🏻

• Love
hotwifemandy said:
stay tuned! I'll be happy to post more if guys like you leave comments. Otherwise, I won't know if anyone else wants to see more.
Love to see more of your stunning body👀🤞🏻

• Love
hotwifemandy said:

xoxo,
Mandy

Very nice 👌

I'd love to see more of you Mandy, you're gorgeous

Reactions: hotwifemandy and DaveJ
hotwifemandy said:

xoxo,
Mandy

So fuckin hot boobs

TOUCHWOOD said:
Stunning picture, is that your natural colour hair🤞🏻
Thank you...it is my natural hair color, but the camera can make it look a little different than irl

TOUCHWOOD said:
Love to see more of your stunning body👀🤞🏻
Aww, that is very kind of you to say! Hopefully I'll be posting more.

Domfrank said:
I'd love to see more of you Mandy, you're gorgeous
Stay tuned! And thank you for the kind words!

• Love
Reactions: Domfrank
  • Love
I'm in the d c area if you like some chocolate hit me up

You are st
hotwifemandy said:

xoxo,
Mandy

hotwifemandy said:

xoxo,
Mandy

You are stunning

Its me!

FB_IMG_1636648166223.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread