Hey guys! I'm new here!

hotwifemandy

Professional, career-driven, married woman
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2020
Washington D.C. area
My name is Mandy and l'm a career-driven, married woman from the Washington D.C. area. I love to flirt, share, tease, feel sexy, laugh and have a lot of fun.

I'm 5'4" with green eyes, auburn-colored hair, and I guess what you might call an athletic build.

Feel free to leave a comment for me. Tell me or ask me anything that's on your mind. I like being open and honest. I can't wait to hear from you!
xoxo,
Mandy

Click on the thumbnail below to see a larger version of my pic.

• Love
Reactions: Stagwannabe, BBCDoNoR, assbreaker and 23 others
Lost in the ether somewhere.. Hi Mandy. Sexy photo! Nice to see you in chat this evening.

• Love
Reactions: hotwifemandy
Great pic mandy

• Love
Reactions: Jong and hotwifemandy
US_Tankrider said:
Lost in the ether somewhere.. Hi Mandy. Sexy photo! Nice to see you in chat this evening.
thank u!

hotwifemandy said:
My name is Mandy and l'm a career-driven, married woman from the Washington D.C. area. I love to flirt, share, tease, feel sexy, laugh and have a lot of fun.

I'm 5'4" with green eyes, auburn-colored hair, and I guess what you might call an athletic build.

Feel free to leave a comment for me. Tell me or ask me anything that's on your mind. I like being open and honest. I can't wait to hear from you!
xoxo,
Mandy

Welcome Mandy Always nice to see an incredibly gorgeous woman like yourself. I think I'd tend to agree with your "athletic build" very sexy. Love the pic too btw, nice tease. Do you at all enjoy tributes?

• Love
WeekendTributer said:
Welcome Mandy Always nice to see an incredibly gorgeous woman like yourself. I think I'd tend to agree with your "athletic build" very sexy. Love the pic too btw, nice tease. Do you at all enjoy tributes?
Thank you for the nice welcome and very kind words. I've never rec'd a tribute.

Reactions: WeekendTributer
hotwifemandy said:
Thank you for the nice welcome and very kind words. I've never rec'd a tribute.
Well I always enjoy being a first. Do you think you'd be interested in one or some?

• Love
WeekendTributer said:
Well I always enjoy being a first. Do you think you'd be interested in one or some?
seriously? yes, I would be interested!

hotwifemandy said:

xoxo,
Mandy

sexy

• Love
hotwifemandy said:

xoxo,
Mandy

Beautiful, absolutely stunning. Would love to get to know you better. Welcome to the site Mandy.

• Love
do you wear stocking hold ups

hotwifemandy said:

xoxo,
Mandy

Damn you look super hot, is your bush red as well ?

• Love
hotwifemandy said:

xoxo,
Mandy

Welcome to the site, Mandy. Love your pictur.

• Love
Reactions: spunky and hotwifemandy
You look amazing and welcome

Hi Mandy. Hope you keep fucking alot of hung men and post hot content :)

Would love to see more pics, Mandy.