• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hey, new member here, hows it going?

What would you like to do to my wife?

• Total voters

mikelknight

New around here...
Beloved Member
What would you do to my pretty virgin wife?

Just to be clear, everything below is the truth. I've got a bit of a fetish for cuckold so here it goes:

Let me set the scene for you guys.

I got married about 4 weeks ago. My wife is from India, she's 22 years old, 5 ft 2, 42kg brown hair, and petite.

She's quite religious, so we thought we'd wait until marriage to have sex. So now we're trying.

Problem is, she's so tight and tense, it's impossible to get inside her! My cocks average at about 6/7 ish inches yet I can't get inside.

So in essence, Im looking for a bit of advice. Tell me how you would take my wifes virginity, and how you'd break here in.

Below are a few pictures, I took the nude ones last night without her knowing. I will post more pics when I can.

Would love it if you can feeback:

1. advice on what to do
2. tell me what you would like to do if you had her for a two days (long stories would be great)
3. take a picture with the pictures below with your cocks out to them and send them to me
4. cum on the pictures below and send them to me

Attachments

• photo0051.jpg
    photo0051.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 651
  • photo0048.jpg
    photo0048.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 734
  • photo0047.jpg
    photo0047.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 532
  • photo0042.jpg
    photo0042.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 702
If she is still a virgin and religous, she also knows she needs to be penetrated - and probably needs a lot of fingering and foreplay over several weeks to arouse her body.

If you want other men to "borrow her", then you should allow them to keep her for seveal weeks until the defloration deed has been done and her body has reached the point where it is ready for nightly passion.

Me too man

Anyway, here's a fresh new pic for you lot.

Please can you reply with some nasty comments for my wife to read.

Thanks

Attachments

• photo0063.jpg
    photo0063.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 497
Apparently, your wife is ready to be penetrated, so that's half the battle.
I would suggest perhaps having a bottle of wine for relaxation, and plenty of lubrication. Begin by stroking and massaging her pussy lips to get her flush with excitement. When she is sufficiently wet, insert a finger. Very slowly, work it around before you fully penetrate her. Whether this will be enough to allow penetration with your penis remains to be seen, of course, but I can't think of a better way to start. Keep in mind it may take several attempts; if it does, try to increase the number of fingers you can use on her.

The very first picture you posted did me in! Nice, big ass and such soft-looking lips. I could make a meal out of that for days!

Its nothing medical, she just needs breaking in.

Please leave some more nasty comments in this thread, it gets her wet.

You need to get her in the mood wth some wine, and rub that tight little pussy till its nice and wet!! Instead of trying to force your way in to her tight little pussy. Have her climb on top and use her wet little pussy and her body weight to get your cock deep in that little soft pussy of hers!!

Hey, she wants more feedback on her pics and some nasty comments left for her to read.

More pics

Attachments

• photo0094.jpg
    photo0094.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 536
  • photo0095.jpg
    photo0095.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 519
  • photo0096.jpg
    photo0096.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 439
That is one of the sexxiest women on this site! Wow her skin looks silky smooth and absolutely delicious... I know she would love my hung dick. You could watch!

Thanks

Guys, keep the replies coming, its driving her wild.

And youll get more pics

Attachments

• photo0114.jpg
    photo0114.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 721
  • photo0101.jpg
    photo0101.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 622
Sure no probs

New pics taken recently.

First time shes jacked off to pics of bbc today!

Attachments

• photo0118.jpg
    photo0118.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 430
  • photo0116.jpg
    photo0116.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 307

Users who are viewing this thread

Back