• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi all! New here.

cucked_D

New around here...
Beloved Member
New here and thought I would share my story.

My wife Susan and I have a very good relationship now but about 6 months ago it was not so good. We have been married 6 years. I am 35 and she is 28. She is a beautiful lady with an athletic body.

Our marriage for the first 5 years was fine except for my inability to satisfy her sexually. Susan never let on that this was a problem for her until about 6 months ago after I asked her why she had started denying sex. She told me how she had started using toys and that now she wouldn't put up with my pathetic attempts to make love to her.

After our sex life had ended I started to masturbate with Susan's panties which I noticed she had started leaving all over the place. I would wear them when she wasn't home and would enjoy it immensely.

After a couple of weeks of this Susan came home during the day unexpectedly and caught me in her panties. She said she had suspected me of doing this and asked me to go to the bedroom. When I got there I started to remove them but she told me to leave them on. Susan started to rub me through the panties and I cum almost immediately. I was then made to wear the panties for the rest of the day. This procedure started to happen on a daily basis.

About a week later I was being rubbed by Susan through another pair of her panties when she stopped and asked how I would feel if she had a lover. I said no and the rubbing immediately stopped. She allowed my cock to go soft and then started rubbing again. I was taken almost to orgasm and was asked again. Again I answered no and the rubbing stopped again. This cycle started again and I eventually agreed to Susan having a lover. However the rubbing stopped again. Susan then told me to make love to her and enjoy it as much as I could as this would be my last time ever. I could only last a bout half a minute before I cum inside her for the last time.

The next night Susan told me about David who she met at the gym. I was shocked to hear that he was 45. David would be coming around this weekend.

Saturday night arrived and David turned up. Susan had dressed up for him and was looking amazing. It didn't take long for things to start once David had turned up. I was ordered to go to the bedroom and get undressed and put on a pair of Susan's panties. This I found to be the most humiliating thing I had ever been told in front of someone else.

A few minutes later Susan and David arrived in the bedroom. She was already naked and started to undress David straight away. I stood in the corner and watched Susan and David make love. I had never given Susan an orgasm before and I watched as David gave her multiple orgasms. I realised what an inadequate lover I was and had been.

When they had finished Susan told me to come close to her and she started to rub me through the panties. I cum after about a minute and they both laughed at me.

The next night Susan explained the new boundaries of our marriage. I was never to approach her for sex, she was to have her lover over whenever she desired and I was to wear panties full time.

This is the way it has been since then. Our marriage has never been better. Susan is a lot happier and her confidence has grown. Her career has taken off with a new promotion. She still has David as a lover. I have gotten accustomed to the idea of never being able to make love to my wife again. I know I have brought this on myself due to my inadequacies.

Hope this was not too long.

That was an excellent story giving us all the important details of your entry into the lifestyle of being her cuckold. You are so lucky that she understood your need to wear panties and rub you until you cream in them. There are husbands who have been dreaming for a long, long time that they could have a wife like yours.

I hope you can post more times and keep us up-to-date of things David and Susan get up to. If you can afford it, pay for them to have a "honeymoon holiday" to cement their sexual bond, and show them you are completely okay with Susan's decision to stop her sex life with you.

Cuckolds are men who want their wives to have a full sexual expression as a special gift to compensate for their insufficiency in the sex department. Because David is topping Susan up, she will be in a better mood, and in time she can come to be grateful that she has a husband who will let her choose her own lovers.

Imagine how bad it would be for Susan if she was married to a macho man full of jealousy of other men, and keeping her a prisoner in a low sex life without the chance to be a cuckoldress and get extra loving,

Try to take over a lot of the house work to allow Susan to freshen up mentally and physically, so she can feel, dress and act her best when she is on dates with David.

Many wives would like to take lovers, but the workload for the week causes them to think they are far too tired for that to happen..

Wow...not only am I speechless about this husband that will never have a sexual relationship with his wife (which I am still trying to understand this lifestyle), but at Sahara's response.

I hope i'm not stepping out of line here, but to me this is not a healthy marriage. I realize this forum is about this "lifestyle"...but seriously, is this really a good thing?

This seems, to me, nothing more then what we used to call an open marriage. You go your way, I'll go mine? Instead of working on the physical part of the marriage?

You've been married for 5 yrs, probably dating prior to that & you had no clue you didn't satisfy her? Really?

I'm thinking long & hard to hit the submit button for fear I'll get screamed at...but so far this whole forum has been great in answering my questions, offering me guidance and has been nothing but supportive...so i think I'm going to be
ok.

Then again, if you're happy with this...then who am I to say it's 'wrong'? As long as BOTH of you are in agreement.

This is just my 2 cents worth.

Your wife obviously expects to be satisfied...

Cucked_D,

Thanks for your intriguing and erotic post.

.... Our marriage for the first 5 years was fine except for my inability to satisfy my wife sexually.

Somehow, that sounds less than optimal...

After our sex life had ended I started to masturbate with Susan's panties which I noticed she had started leaving all over the place. I would wear them when she wasn't home and would enjoy it immensely.

Thereby revealing an important aspect of your sexual persona...

After a couple of weeks of this Susan came home during the day unexpectedly and caught me in her panties.

Which did not escape your wife's notice...

She said she had suspected me of doing this and asked me to go to the bedroom. When I got there I started to remove them but she told me to leave them on. Susan started to rub me through the panties and I cum almost immediately. I was then made to wear the panties for the rest of the day. This procedure started to happen on a daily basis.

Ah... you obeyed your wife, then continued to do what she told you to do. Very good. That's an important aspect of maintaining a satisfactory marriage.

About a week later I was being rubbed by Susan through another pair of her panties when she stopped and asked how I would feel if she had a lover. I said no and the rubbing immediately stopped. She allowed my cock to go soft and then started rubbing again. I was taken almost to orgasm and was asked again. Again I answered no and the rubbing stopped again. This cycle started again and I eventually agreed to Susan having a lover.

Excellent! You told your wife what she wanted to hear. You were a good panty-boy...

However the rubbing stopped again. Susan then told me to make love to her and enjoy it as much as I could as this would be my last time ever. I could only last a bout half a minute before I cum inside her for the last time. The next night Susan told me about David who she met at the gym. I was shocked to hear that he was 45. David would be coming around this weekend.

That must have been a sobering thought...

Saturday night arrived and David turned up. Susan had dressed up for him and was looking amazing. It didn't take long for things to start once David had turned up. I was ordered to go to the bedroom and get undressed and put on a pair of Susan's panties. This I found to be the most humiliating thing I had ever been told in front of someone else.

A few minutes later Susan and David arrived in the bedroom. She was already naked and started to undress David straight away.

It sounds like your wife is appropriately assertive. She knew what she wanted from her lover (his clothes off), so she took them off. Good for her...

I stood in the corner and watched Susan and David make love. I had never given Susan an orgasm before and I watched as David gave her multiple orgasms. I realised what an inadequate lover I was and had been. When they had finished Susan told me to come close to her and she started to rub me through the panties. I cum after about a minute and they both laughed at me.

It was gracious of your wife and her lover to allow you to stand in the corner and watch while they fucked in front of you. Perhaps that enabled you to perceive how you might improve your sexual techniques in ways that your wife will find satisfying, even though she will no longer allow you to penetrate her...? In any event, their laughter when you came in your panties sounds entirely appropriate...

The next night Susan explained the new boundaries of our marriage. I was never to approach her for sex, she was to have her lover over whenever she desired and I was to wear panties full time.

Nice — your wife told you what she expects. Now, you know what to do...

This is the way it has been since then. Our marriage has never been better. Susan is a lot happier and her confidence has grown. Her career has taken off with a new promotion.

Excellent! Your wife is not the first married woman (or in a recent case, soon-to-be-married woman) who found herself promoted to a higher-level job after she began taking lovers thereby transforming her husband... you, in this case... to her cuckold. I suspect this is related to the boss(es) of women who become cuckoldresses recognizing their consequent higher self-confidence and increased projection of their sexuality, both of which come across in their work relationships with others, and conclude these qualities will pay dividends for their organization. But, that's just speculation...

She still has David as a lover. I have gotten accustomed to the idea of never being able to make love to my wife again. I know I have brought this on myself due to my inadequacies.

It's very positive that your wife has established an ongoing relationship with a man she finds satisfying when she fucks him. As for your wife not allowing you to fuck her anymore... I agree with Saraha, and also suggest taking on progressively more of the housework, gradually working up to doing almost all of it, and becoming a good cook so you can prepare meals (as well as drinks and snacks) when your wife brings her lover home to fuck him overnight. This will allow her more time and energy to date and fuck other men, especially when she expands her horizons beyond David, and she may be so pleased with your performance as her cuckold that she will allow you to fuck her on special occasions — on your birthday, for instance.

Hope this was not too long.

No, no... you were articulate and used just the right number of sentences and paragraphs to convey the nature of your submissive-cuckold relationship with your now appropriately-dominant and more strongly-sexual wife.

—Custer

Hi Ms. Acuriouswife,

I'm thinking long & hard to hit the submit button for fear I'll get screamed at...

You won't get screamed at. Not by me, anyway, and probably not by anyone...

but so far this whole forum has been great in answering my questions, offering me guidance and has been nothing but supportive...so i think I'm going to be OK.

Yes, you're going to be OK. I encourage you to continue posting...

—Custer

Try to take over a lot of the house work to allow Susan to freshen up mentally and physically, so she can feel, dress and act her best when she is on dates with David.

I started doing some of the housework as you recommend. Susan told me she had noticed and was very happy with me.

Fantasy for sure

But, cuckolding has three distinct roads ... one Fantasy (we have a lot of creative fantasy writers here), one Voluntary, and the other Real. I'm certainly not going to question the validity of cucked_D's post, so I'll assume his cuckolding is either Voluntary or Real.
QUOTE]

My personal opinion is that about 90-95% of these stories are Fantasy. And that's fine. Part of a fantasy is thinking it up in your mind; writing about it, knowing others are going to read it then reading their comments. I have NO problem with that at all! I don't have a problem with others that actually enjoy this lifestyle....it's just not for me.

I've also seen many, MANY pictures that are clearly not the person in the story and many have been called out on them; same thing with some of the stories. Again, that’s fine.

I’ve taken yours and others advice and am doing research on other sites.

I just wish my husband would STOP this.

I just wish my husband would STOP this.

He may be to wrapped up in the fantasy to stop. If you tell him absolutely not under no circumstances would you do this and he doesn't listen then something is wrong there. I hope he understands that if you don't want this he should respect that. Good Luck and I do hope this is just a passing thing and it works out for both of you.

He may be to wrapped up in the fantasy to stop. If you tell him absolutely not under no circumstances would you do this and he doesn't listen then something is wrong there. I hope he understands that if you don't want this he should respect that. Good Luck and I do hope this is just a passing thing and it works out for both of you.

Thank you!!! I so appreciated that.

And as soon as we are through wtih sex, or the next day or whenever, I have told him it is a FANTASY...nothing more, nothing less. If he continues to insist, I'm going to have to confront him head on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back