Hi from Malaysia

• Thread starterMalaysianCouple
  • Start date
congratulation with ur wife pregnancy..she's hotter with bump.

Wow..! That's hot! Would that happen to my Japanese wife too..???:D

malhub said:
congratulation with ur wife pregnancy..she's hotter with bump.

Been getting a cheap thrill with people touching her bump to feel the baby moving

My wife has been feeling hormonal and horny lately, and with me being away for work, she accidentally replied to one of the whatsapp messages her psycho ex-boss been sending her the last few months. That just set him off calling all her numbers and sure enough, she picked up one of his calls when she was curious enough.
She said he sounded calm and just wanted to make amends, he just wanted to meet up and apologize. My wife was nervous about meeting up but he said she could bring me with her. She didn't tell him I would be away, but she finally agreed because he said he was getting a divorce and just wanted to start over his life by making amends to those he did wrong.
They met in a small shopping complex in Jalan Ampang KL. He was surprised seeing her pregnant because she didn't mention it in the phone call. They started out normally with small updates with their life and all, but then he told her he wanted to continue their relationship. My wife told him that can't happen because he will just get possessive again and start trouble. He said it's not the same case as before because his wife is out of the picture. He also said that he knew my wife would relent, and that's when he pulled out an envelope and handed her the pictures he printed. She said there were about 5 all together, of them in different acts at different times. He chose 5 to show clearly her face and of different times to show it was more than once.

I asked her to describe the pictures, she said one of them was him holding the camera while he's doing her on her back. She said her face is clearly shown as well as her breasts and his hand on one. Another was him lying down taking the picture while she's naked and sucking his cock. She's looking at the camera smiling.
He also had some others where they were having a quickie in his car and they were partially clothed.
She realized he must have had a lot printed. He told her he asked a guy from their previous work place to help him make copies, and there must be a few people already whose seen it or even has kept copies of their former colleagues sex pictures.
She told me she started crying and was desperate. She asked him what did he want, and he told my wife that if she doesn't continue their relationship and ignoring him when he tries to contact her, he was going to mail me the pictures and to my colleagues as well.

continued:
while she was crying, her ex-boss kept explaining how its in her interest to continue the relationship. he said he'll be less possessive and wont demand all her time. he kept asking her to follow him back to his rented apartment nearby, but she said she'll only follow him to a hotel (she has friends staying in the same apartment building). So they checked in sucasa hotel apartments. Coincidentally, I used to book this hotel back when I was dating her and she was still secretly with a previous boyfriend.
Anyway they checked in, the receptionist didnt bother to ask for any marriage cards because shes noticeably with-child and he's an elder gentleman. Before, we had to wait to get the right type of receptionist or slip in a tip.
In the room, she told me she went in to shower. He came in and joined her and they kissed. He was hard already and she said it looked like he used his pills. She said they started with how they usually start. French kissed him, licked his nipples, sucked his cock to anus to cock to back up again.
She was wet on account of her hormones always making her horny. She said he even put it in her ass without using any lube.
He took a long time to cum and was still hard even after that. They went for almost an hour before she said she had enough. He got her to make him cum a second time using her mouth and hands.

This was more than a week ago. She told me last thursday when she was sending me to the airport.
I was rock hard all the way and told her to continue whatever she needs to do to keep him from sending the pictures to my office mates. She said he knows their particulars, which is worrying. Before we reached the KLIA airport, she offered to make me cum so we went to the parking. Took me about 2 mins to spew into her mouth lol

thanks for the update
keep 'em cumming

MalaysianCouple said:
Throughout the drive, he went a little bit further and further until he got her tank top and bra off. He told her to leave the bra off since she's going to wear a cardigan over her tank top for the flight.
In the car he had her sitting on him facing me, she didn't look at me so it made it easier to watch him using her. I was still feeling embarrassed and she too I think, although hopefully for herself mostly and not for her husband. He teased her nipples the way he's learned from me. When she was fully erect and engorged, he pulled her tights and panties down. He lightly played with her clit while she writhed on his lap. After she was obviously very wet, he dipped two fingers in her but just left it in there. She was making small humping movements to his two fingers to start a fucking motion but he didn't. He just took it out after a while and stuck his two very wet fingers in front of her. He then went back and forth between tweaking her nipples, lightly rubbing her clit and then putting his fingers in my wife until she was obviously aroused enough to want to come but not reaching there.
When we reached the airport parking lot, he made her suck his cock while we were parked. He told me to pull my cock out and masturbate. I did and I came in like under a minute. After my climax, I felt even more shame and he finished in her mouth. He kept her mouth on him until she sucked it down and licked him clean.

Had to admit. One of the hottest post on this thread and on this site I have read in awhile. The idea of him ordering to sit in the back, to simply leaving his fingers in her as she faces you and thrusts against his fingers is SUCH a turn on. Tights and panties round her ankles as the 'Good' husband drives his wife her bull to the LCCT terminal is just wow, but the crowning glory and part I pretty much exploded in my pants is when in the car-park he gave you permission to jerk off.

WOW...I mean WOW. Given you the right to jack off only after his approval is such a hot read. Knowing your wife was impressing him with a blowjob as you had your hand to give you pleasure. What a turn on. Had to change my pants after that line.

Did your wife ever tell you she was/wasn't into him giving you directions?

Used to travel to KL a bit and wish I knew about this. Didn't know there were people doing this in KL since its such a strict country.

Thanks for the kind words :)
It's been helpful getting these things off my chest.

We haven't actually discussed much about what to do/not do. We're both submissive people and we tend to just go along with the whims of whoever we're with.

The Pakistani bull was into giving orders in the beginning, pushing more every time, but kind of dialed down a bit. I think he was afraid of losing us completely to the Chinese bull.

I think my wife prefers being told what to do. Even in other parts of our life, like where to go, what to eat, etc she doesn't want to have a say in it. She prefers someone making plans for her.

kidbetin said:
thanks for the update
keep 'em cumming

Been home since the 17th and we havent spent a night together since.
She said since he doesn't mind her being pregnant, and I sort of do, she thinks its best she stay with him for a few weeks while she's still in her horny phase. She basically only comes home during the day time when he's away for work. Last week I took 2 days off so we could spend some time at home. She kept my tongue busy down there because he doesn't like to go down.

thanks for the update

Any updates? When is the baby due?

regularguy said:
Any updates? When is the baby due?

around end of june to early july

now i'm in myanmar, i should be able to find some free time in the hotel room to write out another update :)

Please make sure to include more pics too!

Well no sooner after she posted "just sent hubby to the airport" on her FB status, one of her ex-bf 'liked' the status.
He was her highschool bf who took her virginity when she was 15.
He used to 'like' these status updates of her when we were dating and engaged, but not so much after we got married.
I think her putting her pregnancy out in public is getting her attention from the guys again. I know some of them probably are interested in pregnant women.

2012-03-03 12.22.41 edit.jpgOne of our pics when I had her anally. This is my profile pic in undertable forum.

Anyway, about this ex-bf, they use to stumble upon each other when she was a regular clubber.
She doesnt drink beer, she doesnt like the taste and she was afraid it'd give her beer belly, so she used to drink alcohol with a sweet chaser. naturally, while the guys would drink watery beer, she'd get buzzed quicker on the same number of drinks, and couple that with her small size.
Anyway, one time she was with her friends and he showed up with his friends. They all knew each other from school so they'd hang around in the same table. She was already buzzed and he bought her a new drink while he got his. They danced a bit and she had trouble with her balance and was hanging onto him most of the time. infact she couldnt be certain who was dancing with her because they were taking turns and such. she said he used the chance to grab her and at one time, he fingered her. she was wet and he fingered her while they were on the dance floor.
i asked her when was this, she said it was while she was with her bf before me, but i remember when i was in middle east for 2-3 weeks, he 'like'd her status then too.

great to hear from the both of you!
pregnancy brings memories....
;-)

she's officially in the third trimester last sunday.
her doctor said any sex/orgasms she has, as long as not too rough, is good for the pregnancy.
i'm pretty sure she will make plans with some guys.

a week or two ago she said the chinese bull stopped by to hand her her final paycheck. she invited him in and sucked him off (he declined sex because he didn't want to risk hurting the pregnancy).

I couldnt help it but I logged in her FB account.
There's been plenty of guys sending her PM, some not too subtle about what they want.
So far she's replied to the ex and a couple more malay guys. Seems like they're the ones most interested in pregnant women hmm.
I also re-read all the old messages she had with her last BF before me. Had to relieve myself when I was done reading :)

Checked in the gardens hotel for the long weekend. Was supposed to be our last holiday together before the baby but we got bored walking around the shopping malls and restaurants, decided she should call her ex-bf thats been trying to meet up with her. He's due to get married later this year