• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi from the UK

keptwoman

New around here...
Beloved Member
I'm Kathy and have only ever had one BBC come in my mouth but we got interrupted before he could fuck me proper. Since then I've wanted BBC so I'm so excited to find this forum - please give me a proper BBC welcome

Hi Kathy, Welcome to the site. Where in the North? Would love to see some pics!

Moonglum

Hi Kirsty, welcome to the site. So whereabout in the north are you based? Am also in the north...

Hi , Kathy. Welcome to our site :). Glad to see that you have joined and posted. Hope to hear and see more of you over time. I am a balck bull and I live in LOndon.

COngratulations..........thanks for joining here..hope u get ur heart filled out with BBC and all holes too.... have a nice fucking period here....

Arjun

I'm Kathy and have only ever had one BBC come in my mouth but we got interrupted before he could fuck me proper. Since then I've wanted BBC so I'm so excited to find this forum - please give me a proper BBC welcome

Manchester here Kathy message me if you're genuine

sylv glad to know you are still playing and kathy if u want a great blk stud he is your man and all the rumours are true about him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back