• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi Guys and Girls

• Thread starterFrancesca24
  • Start date

two more of my ass.
is my ass doable...???
tell me

Attachments

• cesca8.jpg
    cesca8.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 342
  • cesca7.jpg
    cesca7.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 340
I want to put this in there

ciao bella tu voi qui ?

PS - to see the pics properly double - click on them. A nother internet browser window should be opened showing the pics properly.

mmm

thats a nice cock
would like to wrap my lips around it, sucking u until u wxplode in my mouth....
then u could choose the hole...

Francesca,
Open up that asshole some more so that we can see how doable it is. You look great!

ok

u mean like this???

Attachments

• cesca9.jpg
    cesca9.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 595
sei bellissima. mi piacerebbe scambiare foto e pensieri su ciò che cerchiamo (anche) attraverso questo sito. magari conoscersi e diventare amiche...chissà...
sono nella wife pix section...
mi fai sapere?

i think

i think u dont want to write nymore, so here is the last one. hope u will like it

Attachments

• cesca10.jpg
    cesca10.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 596
mmmm

whewww... awesome toy for some lucky black buck to play with... I love to see it when she takes the big black bone.

Thanks Francesca. But don't stop now. Give us more to wank with. Do you have more close ups? Both holes?

Elsablack,
How about doing a francesca? Your body looks great!

thax porti! i'm going mad! i need a monster black cock!!!!!!!
u can see me in my board...in "wife pix" section...

:twisted: FRANCESCA, YOUR A VERY HOT WOMAN, YOU JUST NEED A LOT OF BLACK CUM RUNNING FROM ALL YOUR HOLES.

fake

jodoc47 said:
sei stupenda ! Mary e Jo, siamo di PD
if you guys knew who that was you'd be mad i'll say this she is a regular in the room and she's not franseca lol talk to her in the room sometimes you will see when you try to message her she will have two or three names i found out who she was.

Users who are viewing this thread