• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi I have a couple questions

Hello Jeri nice hearing from you..you haven't posted any pics in along while, miss seeing your lovely face and body. Hope your still getting your dark desires satisfied.

Hi Kim
Good advice from milf wife and susan
My hubby kinda got it going by wanting to go to swing club maybe you can get yours interested in going to just 'watch" at first and then evolve
and yes size DOES matter if the guy is big mmmmmm
contrast is sexy too
Anniee

We got our start with swinging, after several years a very attractive Black couple joined our little circle and that is how we got interested with IR. We do both now, and both are equally fun and enriching for hub and me :love:

Meeting Black men

From another perspective - do you really want to screw around with a man you work with? No matter how careful you are - someone at work will find out - and then you might have more offers than you want. Also, how important is your job? Are you in line for an promotions? If so - how will people at work react to this little affair?

As far as your marriage - does your husband know the people you work with? If so - someone will tell him - is it ok for him to know?

As far a sex with a Black man - I really enjoy it - they do come in all sizes - do not think big will change you "down there".

I haven't found any size difference between black and white men. Most are average. Its a turn-on for me because I like black men. Its a fetish, like some guys love blondes or women with big boobs. You're going to get men who claim that women with big boobs are better lovers, but really its a psychological thing.

I can't tell you whether to satisfy your curiosity or not really. Its your choice, but this place is full of cucks and people who will tell you to go for it. Married men are their turn-ons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back