• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi Im Alison! aka LOL!

• Thread starterazAlison
  • Start date
Hi Ms. Alison,

azAlison said:
Hi I'm Alison and I'm new here; I'm a single Mom 38 years old.

Welcome to the forum! I looked at your blog and photos... you're a beautiful woman, for sure. Gorgeous, in fact. I imagine your girl(s) must be beautiful as well and your boy(s) very handsome, if you have both.

azAlison said:
I really have not ever had a Cuckold or a sissy but have been thinking about the idea a lot!

Good! You're on the right track. I think if you do some online advertising (as you are now) and let men know you're interested in relationships of this nature, you'll find yourself with more than a few offers. Be careful though... to be safe, it's best to arrange your initial meetings, and maybe some subsequent meetings, in public places like cafes (for instance) to minimize risk while you're getting acquainted.

azAlison said:
I really like the idea of starting with a guy and making him my lesbian lover.

Cool....

azAlison said:
I have a sex blog with a few pics if you are interested.

Yes, of course we're interested. Thanks again for the photos... you're *very* attractive.

Good luck! I hope you find what you're seeking.

—Custer

Alison: I think you'll never have a problem finding a Sissy or a guy willing to be a Cuckold!

Tammy is so right! There are lots of guys who would gladly be your sissy cuckold. Me, for one! I actually think there are more white guys who would love to be sissy cuckold hubbies than there are white women who want sissy cuckold hubbies.

Notice I did not say "all" white guys. So, for those white guys who are not sissies don't be ragging on me about that. I know the desire to be a sissy cuckold is shared by only a few white guys.

I think most women believe (and rightfully so) they do not need a sissy cuckold hubby. So, it is up to us sissy guys to really work hard at making them feel we can provide a valuable service to them. We have to make the women and their bulls know how much we want to service both of them. Our role is to enhance their sexual pleasure and to make their lives more pleasant. Whatever it takes to satisfy their sexual desires or fantasies is our pleasure to provide.

Alison, You should be arrested for looking that HOT!!!!!!! My god your absolutely drop dead sexy!!!!!!!! I would love to be put in chastity and to serve you how you see fit. I would do anything you said as long as I can see and worship you.

You are too kind! I just love the attention! I use to be flat chested and about 250lbs. It was a very sad and depresing thing for me and I thought my life was ending when my Husband aka the asshole left me, anyway I lost the wieght and got my breasts done one year ago and now all the sudden im hot, its really hard for me because im shy and quiet in person and now i have people thinking im stuck up because I dont show interest but really Im just not use to all the attention

Hi Ms. Alison,

azAlison said:
You are too kind! I just love the attention!

Hey, you're welcome! You deserve all the attention we horny men give you, and more.

azAlison said:
I use to be flat chested and about 250lbs.

Oh, oh.... if you had asked me, I would have suggested holding that historical self-portrait in reserve for use at some future time, when it's more-badly needed (if ever). There is a saying: "It's possible to say too much."

azAlison said:
It was a very sad and depresing thing for me and I thought my life was ending when my Husband aka the asshole left me.

Hm.... it sounds like your marriage fell somewhere short of "uplifting." Maybe your sadness and depression were related to your large weight gain...?

azAlison said:
Anyway, I lost the weight....

Very impressive. I've never heard anyone describe losing weight, especially a lot of weight, as easy to do.

azAlison said:
....and got my breasts done one year ago....

They look good! Very plump and succulent, as I mentioned.... ripe for fondling and very suckable.... I imagine your big tits bounce and jiggle nicely when you walk, especially with high-heeled pumps or fuck-me boots (FMBs) and without a bra, as shown in your photos....

azAlison said:
....and now, all the sudden, I'm hot!

Indeed you are, Ms. Alison. You got that right.

azAlison said:
It's really hard for me because I'm shy and quiet in person, and now I have people thinking I'm stuck up because I don't show interest.

No, no.... don't worry about being "shy and quiet." Lots of people are, both women and men. You've posted a number of times already.... on this forum, that's interpreted as meaning you're participating and "showing interest." Here's a technique you can use, if you like it. Whenever you read a post you want to respond to, imagine yourself as a gorgeous stripper smiling down at a good-looking man, then hold your big tits in both hands, smile seductively, wiggle your ass and jiggle your tits at your imaginary good-looking admirer, then type your reply. Pretty soon you'll get the hang of allowing yourself to feel turned on by the words of men you can't see, and you'll get used to feeling even more turned on as you type sexy lascivious replies and imagine what we might look like. It's safe, because we can't see you either! But you can be confident you're turning us on because of your photos you posted.

azAlison said:
But really, I'm just not used to all the attention.

A way to get used to a lot of attention from men, if you aren't outgoing by nature, is to practice talking with men you don't know on a daily basis. On this forum, there are lots of us. So, every day, make it a point to pick out (say) something like three to five posts from different men you think might interest you, and reply to each one. Your posts don't have to be lengthy, but make it a point to say something sexy, perhaps outrageously sexy, each time. Try to turn us on, get us hot and hard and jacking off our cocks as we read your words and think about you. As time passes you'll gradually get used to it, I suspect, and become accustomed to "word flirting" and "talking sexy" to men you can't see and don't know. You'll begin to allow yourself to feel turned on yourself as you read the lascivious words of all us strangers.

So, press on, Ms. Alison! You're a hot-looking babe and you're making a good start.

—Custer

Hi Alison - good to 'meet' you.

I'm no use for your search for a variety of reasons [you asked the 22 year old if he liked older women - I need to use a similar question on you being 10-years your senior.... and unavailable... and across an ocean] ;)

Your photos look great, and I can't believe you got 'put-downs' from them :( Your friendly photographer (caught in the mirror ;) ) might need steadier hands or the 'flash' switched on - but the subject of the photos is FINE :)

I love your 'aka's, and they show that your sense of humour has survived your problems. So I'll toast you with health and happiness in your new future.

Users who are viewing this thread