• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi my first time posting here

sue-redhead

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
I've looked and fatasised about a BBC and now we are ready to take the journey.

love sue

Attachments

• ready for cock.jpg
    ready for cock.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6,779
  • meeting Jesse.jpg
    meeting Jesse.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3,642
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 4,285
Last edited by a moderator:
You should have no problem finding all the bbc you want with that hot body. You've got a lucky guy!

Stunning

This red-head has got to be one of the sexiest women I have seen in a long time and she absolutely has the most beautiful pussy I have seen. If you are ever near San Diego I would love to have you two over for a weekend of fucking and cuckolding. You would like the way I fuck her and the things I make the two of you do....
Post more pictures of this gorgeous woman.

enjoyed the pix post she is a lovely woman. some great poses i hope that you post more in the future
:)

Sue

You have one of the most beautiful pussies I've even seen....As others have said, you'll have absolutely no problem finding the the BBC that you seek....Once you've gotten your first black cock, and if you are anything like my wife, you'll find that the fantasies that you've had will pale when compared to the reality of your first black encounter....Here's wishing you luck in finding your first BBC as soon as possible, and hoping you will find the time to keep us up to date with your new adventures....

Wow

This girl must be nearly perfect,
A great body, nice tits, And what about that lovely red haired snatch, Perfection,
God how I wish I was cuckold to her,
Imagine sucking that cunt.
Can't write anymore trembilingggg :D
Thanks 4 the pics
WB

Ever think about black and white at the same time. I've done it a lot of times and am sure youwill find it a real treat. Well hung body builder bull here that would love to do you along with a black bull. If interested direct mail is jamespaladin@cox.net.
James

wow

Your husband is a lucky man . Please let us know when the deed is done. Do you plain to be black breed aswell ?

That pussy would look great with a BBC in it and it dripping his cum.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back