• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi, new here...

Carrie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi guys an girls,

I'm Caz, 32 from the UK. I'm a very submissive single lady who has a very dirty side that I love to explore on the internet.

I love to show off my pics to strangers and really love nasty and degrading comments about my chubby bod. Sorry if this sounds a little weird or off putting, but I can't help myself.

Hope to have some fun while I'm here, I also love seeing my pics covered in cum, it makes me feel so dirty :) x

Here is a quick one of me, it's the full one out off my avatar

56b85074030f7d368c81dc755c7b935f.jpg

Not Bad At All

Carrie you look to be very fuckable, and lickable. But to be honest i need to see more, especially you legs and panties before i would have to urge to whip my cock out. Do you give that pussy away on a regular basis.:D Welcome to the board i say you are a keeper. You kinkey little hottie. :p okdeacon

Ok, i will get some pics up later today, then you guys can be the judge :) x

Well, yes you are a little chubby but sometimes that has its advantages. Generally chubby girls can take good hard mulipule fuckings better than little skinny, boney bitches that think they are the sexiest things on earth. Hope your hot, wet pussy is smoothly shaved. You would look so hot being gang banged by 10 or 12 huge black cocks covering your body from head to toe with creamy cum and cum leaking out of you pussy and ass!

You are smokin' hot, girl, with the perfect body type. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently.
I look forward to your subsequent posts, and can't wait to see any pictures you can share!

I like what I'm seeing. Love to fuck you. Might have to get my wife involved in that as well.

Here is a quick one of me, it's the full one out off my avatar

56b85074030f7d368c81dc755c7b935f.jpg

Look at those fat large breasts. I'd give them a good smacking before tugging on those udder like nipples and spreading your thighs apart. Look at those plump thighs... ripe for breeding. I'll pull on that hair as I slide my big cock between those chubby pussy lips and breed my little sow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back