• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi! New to Cuckolds.com

• Thread starteraussie_minister
  • Start date

aussie_minister

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2010
Hi

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I joined Cuckolds.com after searching long and hard to find a site like this.

I'm Chris, 40 and my hotwife is Sarah, 35. As you could gather from my profile name I have chosen for this site, I am a minister (yes, this is genuine!); not sure if there would be any other minister on this site.

As you could guess we have to be very discreet about our activities, so forums such as these are a great way for us to connect with others who share similar interests.

Not sure what else to write now; feel free to ask questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Chris

Hi Chris. I'm new here to and from looking around I think I'm the only female on here lol.
I'm not a Pastor but I did graduate from Faith Baptist Bible college as a Christian teacher. My Father was a Pastor his whole life. Can I ask what denomitation you are?

Hi, We are in central west nsw where are you?

Chris,

aussie_minister said:

Hi!

aussie_minister said:
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I joined Cuckolds.com after searching long and hard to find a site like this.

Welcome!

aussie_minister said:
I'm Chris, 40, and my hotwife is Sarah, 35. As indicated by my screen name, I am a minister.

Really... far out. It's almost impossible to resist the urge to give you a moralistic lecture, but I'm succeeding (for the moment, anyway) by exerting utmost restraint. Will look forward to hearing of your hotwife Sarah's sexual adventures, and how you succeed in keeping it all underground (if you do) in order to maintain your standing, as it's called, as a pillar of your community.

—Custer

Hi Chris

Any pics of Sarah you'd care to share with us mate? :)

Attachments

• Huge Black cock 52.jpg
    Huge Black cock 52.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 122
I went to catholic school, still go to mass every once in a while

Welcome :)

aussie_minister said:
Hi

I'm Chris, 40 and my hotwife is Sarah, 35. As you could gather from my profile name I have chosen for this site, I am a minister (yes, this is genuine!); not sure if there would be any other minister on this site.

As you could guess we have to be very discreet about our activities, so forums such as these are a great way for us to connect with others who share similar interests.

Not sure what else to write now; feel free to ask questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Chris

lol, this is interesting.

Welcome I hope you find what you seek, I found a wonderful Bull for my wife on this site. She cannot get enough of him. Some times I am quite frightened by the strength of thier relationship. My goddess asures me it;s only about sex. Pray that she is telling the truth. Joey

stingerrr

Hi Minister where in Oz u from

ruthie said:
Can I ask what denomitation you are?

Yes, of course you can ask that! I'm Presbyterian.

stingerrr said:
Hi Minister where in Oz u from

We're in Sydney. I notice you're from Oz too; whereabouts exactly?

aussie_minister said:
We're in Sydney. I notice you're from Oz too; whereabouts exactly?

I could ask you so many questions but I assume your probably not exactly here to preach ;). You would probably have to be the most interesting couple on here given that you are a pastor and you allow your wife such a interesting
Australia is a very different place than America and it may be a little more tolerant than what I am used to. When I was there I found the religious people to be a little less politicized.

Very exciting to think about a pastors wife getting men on the side..
May I ask though; how did it start?

Just wondering how you can preach against of any kind of sin then look yourself in the mirror.

Carina, let him who is without sin cast the first stone !

see i do not believe in such things i am able to think for myself. he is a perfect example of what is wrong with religion and i wish him the best of luck when he goes before his god.

Carina, you are full of contradictions (or perhaps just s**t). If you do not believe in "such things" why are you attacking Aussie Minister for being here?

I'm guessing you do believe in such things and you are confused and worried about what being here on this forum means for you when you go before your God (yes, he is your God too, whether you believe or not). God knows we are sinners and He loves us anyway. Open your heart to him again and you may be surprised how good it feels!

If you are not ready then just accept Aussie Minister as a brother cuckold and drop the religion bashing.

Susan no i do not believe in god so i am not confused. the bible belongs in the realm of historical fiction not fact. I never attacked him for being here he is the one that threw his believe in our faces and i am just speaking mine. Pove to me there is a god. How many people must die in the name of god in unjust wars that have happen thru out the yrs and continues today. No thanks i am a free thinker and do not need god to make me happy. Even the people that really study religion say the son of god was not born on 12/25 put in the spring so you see the lie starts there. You are welcome to worship whom ever you wish or what ever you wish and i will defend your right to do so. Now please give me the same courtesy

Carina,I am perfectly able to think for myself, I am not a religous man,But I am smart enough to know, that I have no idea whether or not there is a (god).Or whether I will be judged. I cant dont even understand the USA tax code, never mind a afterlife.

He said he is a minister. He replied to a question by stating he was Presbyterian. He replied to another post saying he is from Oz. For this you decided he was throwing it in your face and went off on a rant? You do this anytime someone says anything about religion which does lead me to believe you have some deep seated issues.

You have a right to not believe, Aussie Minister has a right to state his profession, and I have a right to defend attacks on my faith. We've all done what we need to do so let's drop it here!