hi there boys

• Thread startercd_Natalie
  • Start date

cd_Natalie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2008
just thought i would drop a note and say hi to all the big black studs out there. plus want to thank the mods for having a really great open site thanks

Attachments

• May317b.jpg
    May317b.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,589
  • jan66b.jpg
    jan66b.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,195
  • jan878b.jpg
    jan878b.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,625
  • May318b.jpg
    May318b.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,605
Reactions: Dark_Hung
Very sexy pics....do show us more!!

All I can do is shake my head....

Hot stuff !!!

You look sensational hon xxx

outstanding

Wow! Natalie...you look great.
Karen

Miss Natalie, you are absolutely beautiful, oh so very gorgeous.
Hope you are successful in achieving what you desire.
Kisses, Kaitlyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! that White outfit! I'd love to wrap my lips around you and drain your balls while you worked on a BBC.

Lovely!

Gorgeous Natalie. I was feminized before black. But so glad I was feminine when I went black! Good luck sweetie! :flash:

I hope you love mexican cocks also.

just wanted to thank everybody for the kind words

Attachments

• sept823bw.jpg
    sept823bw.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 505
  • sept824b.jpg
    sept824b.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 596
  • nov2846b.jpg
    nov2846b.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 611
I wish I looked that good when dressed!

As I said, I'd love to have your stiff rod pumping down my throat and blowing as many tasty loads as you wanted until completely sated.

pics

you look hot gurl, how about some nude pics of you and some action pics?

nice pics. my wife and I are into the Interracial sex scene...she is black and I am white. we have had 3 experiences since being together. she has allowed me to prep one of the guys for her and I got to clean her afterwards...i also got to 69 her while he was in her. it was great tasting her pussy and his juice at the same time.
the other two guys she just went out with both were black also. she did bring me home a treat to eat. we had great sex while she told me how much bigger there dicks were, and I enjoyed just being able to taste there cum in her.
hey if you guys want i have a couple of personal pages up you can visit they are free so feel free to visit. Mike's Music Site and IRSPECIALTY LINKS Interracial Sex Movies, Interracial Videos.

she is so sexy very lovely

Natalie, Tah tis a GREAT look.
I forgot what you said you desired. I got so distracted thinking about you and all that the other "guys" had to say. I also was totally femmed before I went black. It did make it all the better. Also, without being sterotyping another benefit was that I was a swim instructor and Black Guys Do need swimming lessons. I gave them. Often the young men were nude too. Many would get hard as I stared at them. Or they were already hard even though nervous about their lesson. I should explain that this was in the last years of the times when guys swam naked at the Y and at public city high schools.

Thank you for the post as you the people help make the site what it is Thanks again
muleman

Hello Natalie!

WOW, how beautiful you are!

Big D

Natalie

You look so sweet especially in the fourth picture in white. I admire your well achieved figure. I can just about get to that level but your face looks more feminine than mine my lovely. When we are out on the town you'll get the biggest black cocks and I shall have any between eight and ten inches so you can concentrate on the true king-size cocks you deserve.

Love from Elaine
stage name Desperado