• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hickeys

• Thread starterotherside
  • Start date
A hickey is a "lett er" postscript stamped on a parcel of (loving) posted to the husband for his eyes to see.

There isn't much point a wife going out and getting well-fucked unless she brings the proof home that the bed springs "talked" to the neighbors through the walls to advertise the point that a good time was being enjoyed by all.

You can get the husband next door into trouble if your bed talks to people in the next apartment, because his wife says, "why can't you give me what she is getting?"

"Give me a cup and I will knock on their door and ask for some sugar, so I can get a look at him and allow myself to feel envy".

• Love
Reactions: wantstowatch
Ashlie said:
My husband likes it when I let my boyfriend give me hickies on my neck and thighs. He says it let's him know that I belong to someone else.

Ashlie;

There is nothing more thrilling than the few times I have seen hickies on my wifes neck and tits.
:D

Reactions: wantstowatch
Saraha said:
A hickey is a "lett er" postscript stamped on a parcel of (loving) posted to the husband for his eyes to see.

There isn't much point a wife going out and getting well-fucked unless she brings the proof home that the bed springs "talked" to the neighbors through the walls to advertise the point that a good time was being enjoyed by all.

You can get the husband next door into trouble if your bed talks to people in the next apartment, because his wife says, "why can't you give me what she is getting?"

"Give me a cup and I will knock on their door and ask for some sugar, so I can get a look at him and allow myself to feel envy".

Anyone post letters often?

My bet is on Boyfriend too.

Greywolf said:
I think they're great on her tits or thighs. Kind of like a cumshot that doesn't fade as quick!
I so want my wife to come home with these bites on her breasts and thighs, especially close to her cunt,i t proves she is being fucked

wantstowatch said:
I so want my wife to come home with these bites on her breasts and thighs, especially close to her cunt,i t proves she is being fucked
Here's someone else digging up posts from 9 years ago and reviving them. Can't you find something new or at least start your own?

Users who are viewing this thread