• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hickeys

• Thread starterotherside
  • Start date
O

otherside

Does anyone enjoy hickeys on their wives neck and boobs? my wifes boyfriend used to cover her tits with hickeys knowing i'd see them.they make her look so slutty especially when other people see them.

my ex g/f use to get hickeys on her neck and tits from her b/f's that she would have while i was at work. it was hot fucking her after and her telling me about what her lovers did to her. she would make me kiss the hickeys and sometimes suck on them to make sure they stayed dark

Reactions: wantstowatch
I think they're great on her tits or thighs. Kind of like a cumshot that doesn't fade as quick!

I love the sight of hickies on my wifes' tits. I sometimes cover them with hickies myself and I make sure to put some where they can be easily seen.

One of my favorite sexual experiences dealing with wife marking happened the night my very best freind, a crude and dirty pervert, cuckolded me on a camping trip. His cock is smaller then mine but he fucks like an animal! He was pretty rough with her. Pinning her down by her wrists while he plowed his cock into her and burried his tounge in her mouth. He moved down to her chest and was licking and sucking her titties as he fucked her. She was moaning and squeeling under him. squirming all over the place and meeting his every thrust. He started alternating chewing on her nipples with his teeth and licking/sucking her breasts. Sucking hard enough to make those beautiful hickies I love so much. My wife was enjoying it so much she was begging him to do it harder.

By then he was quite literally biting her nipples. They were blood red and harder then I've every seen them. She would take a sharp breath of air with each bite and would hiss out yes in approval each time he 'd release. He was so excited by her responses that he was soon ready to explode inside her. When he finally went over the top he bit down hard into her tender flesh next to her nipple. Sinking his teeth into her soft tit flesh, nearly breaking the skin as he came hard inside her. My wife clutched his head with both hands and held him fast to her breast as she howeled out in extacy and exploded into her own orgasm.

After he rolled off of her I climbed on top of her and stuck my hard as steel cock into her slippery pussy and stared down at her completely hickie covered tits. as she seductively teased me about how much she liked to be fucked hard and marked up by my freind. I licked and sucked her tits as I fucked her hard myself. I didn't last very long!

The hickies faded in a couple of days, but the bite mark lasted for nearly a month. She would give me a dirty smile when it was obvious I was remenbering how she got it.

Hickies prove to everybody what a slut the women is, my wife not only has them on her boobs but on her neck where everyone can see them.

Im so glad that im not alone on this!
I absolutely LOVE seeing love bites on my wifes neck and breasts.Another thrill for me, as well as her, is to watch her the following morning trying desperately usually unsuccessfully!), try to conceal her obvious sexual pleasure of the prior evening

I love to see love bites left on her breasts and thighs, I like seeing them for the next few days in places that are normally covered and knowing that some other man was there just recently and had my wife riding his cock.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife came home with a couple of lovebites (hickeys) on her tits one time after meeting her bf. Had great fun for a couple of weeks telling her what a dirty bitch she was. Even gave them a bit of a top up to make them last longer ! :)
Shame he moved away, miss those cream pies.:(

My wife's current FB leaves lots of hickies on her tits and usually leaves one high on her neck as well. I love it when she goes to work (retail sales) and everyone can see that she has been well fucked recently. One of the girls she works with knows that I did not give her all these hickies.

I adore seeing lovebites on my wife! She knows the effect they have on me and usually encourages her lovers to give them to her. On occasions her tits have been covered in those lovely deep red marks and I especially love to see them on her neck and throat. They may look slutty but to me they're very very erotic. I dont often get to watch her with a lover but a few months ago I actually watched her bull giving her huge neck bites. What made it even more erotic was that she was 8 months pregnant with his baby at the time!

I get sooo lustful and aroused when a lover gives my Amy hickies on her titties, nipples and neck..the ones on her neck make me a little nervous cause sometimes people ask her how they got there...she will look at me and smirk and give them a vague answer as i blush...lol. they look so sexy to me esp when we are just talking about her date and I can see how she was ravished by her lover...i am totally jealous in a very erotic way;)

My boyfriend likes to put them way up on my inner thighs where only my husband can see them. Sometimes when we are parting and I have had to much he will put them in other places that are more noticeable by others.

Her Lover wanted to mark her everywhere

One of my wifes previous lovers wanted to mark her all over and also on places early to dedect. At this time he did not know that I was informed about the affairs of my wife, so he would like to mark her in a way that my wife has to hide the marks at home.

They stayed in a motel and after love making he wanted to place a hickey on her neck. Due to the mid summer temperatures my wife refused because she was not willing to go to work with a scarf. So he changed his plans to place the hickeys around her tits. After doing it he was very proud and told my wife to tell him next time how she has hidden the marks so that I did not see them.

Little did he know that my wife knew exactly that hickeys placed by her lovers are one of my favourite fantasies and I like to see them. She came home from her date and did not mention the marks. When we went to bed, she told me she had a present for me and I should unwrapp it. I did not understand at first but after removing her blouse I could see one big and some small hickeys around her tits. I hope you like the pic.

Attachments

• hickey.jpg
    hickey.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,880
4winds04 said:
I love the sight of hickies on my wifes' tits. I sometimes cover them with hickies myself and I make sure to put some where they can be easily seen.

One of my favorite sexual experiences dealing with wife marking happened the night my very best freind, a crude and dirty pervert, cuckolded me on a camping trip. His cock is smaller then mine but he fucks like an animal! He was pretty rough with her. Pinning her down by her wrists while he plowed his cock into her and burried his tounge in her mouth. He moved down to her chest and was licking and sucking her titties as he fucked her. She was moaning and squeeling under him. squirming all over the place and meeting his every thrust. He started alternating chewing on her nipples with his teeth and licking/sucking her breasts. Sucking hard enough to make those beautiful hickies I love so much. My wife was enjoying it so much she was begging him to do it harder.

By then he was quite literally biting her nipples. They were blood red and harder then I've every seen them. She would take a sharp breath of air with each bite and would hiss out yes in approval each time he 'd release. He was so excited by her responses that he was soon ready to explode inside her. When he finally went over the top he bit down hard into her tender flesh next to her nipple. Sinking his teeth into her soft tit flesh, nearly breaking the skin as he came hard inside her. My wife clutched his head with both hands and held him fast to her breast as she howeled out in extacy and exploded into her own orgasm.

After he rolled off of her I climbed on top of her and stuck my hard as steel cock into her slippery pussy and stared down at her completely hickie covered tits. as she seductively teased me about how much she liked to be fucked hard and marked up by my freind. I licked and sucked her tits as I fucked her hard myself. I didn't last very long!

The hickies faded in a couple of days, but the bite mark lasted for nearly a month. She would give me a dirty smile when it was obvious I was remenbering how she got it.

That was a horny posting, my thighs are very wet reading your words. You stirred his porridge, then made your own contributing ejaculation as well.

Sounds like your wife could pull a train.

I love seeing my wife with love bites (hickies ) thought you might like these pics

Attachments

• 1004.jpg
    1004.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,433
  • ddfgf.jpg
    ddfgf.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,617
  • ssde.jpg
    ssde.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,585
My wife has came home with hickeys on her tits from her black lover. Here is a pic he took

Attachments

• download-5.jpeg
    download-5.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 1,364
I LOVE hickeys too! Wish I had a pic of my last one. I like being reminded of my lover after he's gone.

I'll never forget the frist time my wife was with another man. When she had gotten home and told me all about it, I undressed her. Her neck and huge tits were covered with hickeys. I came in my pants just from seeing that. Then when I took her panties off that were plastered to her bottom because his cum was still leaking out of her. WOW what a night.

I think they are hot as all get out. Next best thing to dripping.

LilDawn said:
My boyfriend likes to put them way up on my inner thighs where only my husband can see them. Sometimes when we are parting and I have had to much he will put them in other places that are more noticeable by others.

You are lovely