• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

High Heels

M

Midwest Ass Rider

Ladies, show us your pics of you in some sexy heels, fuck me pumps, etc. There nothing more sexy than heels on a women especially when she is laying in bed !!!!

here's me waiting for you.

Attachments

• AV12102007_173526 003 _1__0002a.jpg
    AV12102007_173526 003 _1__0002a.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 6,515
Ladies, show us your pics of you in some sexy heels, fuck me pumps, etc. There nothing more sexy than heels on a women especially when she is laying in bed !!!!

I agree. Nothing makes a woman look hotter than in a great set of heels and nylons, waiting for her stud to take her, or already being taken by her stud while wearing them.

So fine................

There's very few things, sexier than a woman in stockings and heels, dripping with a fresh creampie, IMHO.... Great pics!!

Maybe I'm a little old fashion here but personally, I can't see the turn-on to
seeing women in heels during sex, or while they are laying nude in bed. Yes, I have many pair's of sexy shoes but when it comes time for sex with my man, the heels gotta go and stay out of the way...and my shoes is an article that is FIRST to go when he is stripping me of our clothes...

Again, this is just mine and my blk lovers personal feelings so plz don't hammer me for saying this... and for those of you that are turned on to this...I have absolutely no problem with you and respect what excites you..I just hope all of you can just appreciate my own view..

Janice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back