• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

History repeats itself

ffred

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
First, I want to introduce ourselves. We are a couple, living in Germany, in our early sixties and we are into this lifestyle of cuckolding for more than 20 years. We have 2 kids, but they are living their own life for many years, so we are empty nesters for many, many years. In the past we had a lot of adventures based on cuckolding. Honestly speaking our activities slowed down because we were becoming more mature. But now I will be getting back to our last adventure I want to tell:

I had to do a business trip to Copenhagen, and I asked my wife to join me because the evenings were free for me. So yesterday we took a flight to Copenhagen and arrived very late. After checking in into our hotel we had a drink at the bar and then we got back to our room. The next day I had a meeting with a customer planned for the whole day. We agreed to have dinner together and meet at the hotel bar. In the morning I have left for my meeting. In the afternoon I received a message from my wife, she informed me that she was back in the hotel after some sightseeing and asked when I will be back. I answered that it will take an additional hour then I will also be back in the hotel. She reverted that she would prepare for dinner and waiting for me.

I finished my meeting, took a taxi to get back. When I entered the taxi, I received a message: „I am ready for the evening, and I will wait for you at the hotel bar. “ „OK“, I reverted, „and I will meet you there“.

Half an hour later I received another message, saying: „Are you up for an adventure? “I was surprised because after a long time without any such announcements I did not know what to expect. So, I messaged: „What do I have to expect? “„Think about former times “, she answered. I immediately had a hard on and my brain was working. „Do as you want; I am in for it “. I was curious but excited. I could not wait for the time I was brought back to the hotel.

I went to our room to leave my bag there, refreshened and went directly to the hotel bar. What I saw remembered me back to former times. My wife was sitting there in her revealing black cocktail dress with a man beside her in a grey business suit, tall, slim, good looking, charming and approximately in his fifties. I took place on the other side and watched what will be happening. I saw them heavy flirting and he had one arm around the back of my wife. They were in a deep discussion. After around 10 minutes Nadine, my wife, recognised me and she looked at me with a big grin. I watched what will be going on and I saw that the gentleman put his hand on the thigh of my wife. I was excited to see that. After some minutes I received a message on my mobile: „Follow me! “ Shortly after that my wife left for the restroom. I followed and met my wife in front of the restrooms. When me met, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me heavily. I touched her and saw that she was very excited.

She asked if it will be ok for me to play a little. I told her that I was surprised because we did not have any activities in this way for some time.

She reverted: „Do you want me to be your hotwife once more or not? “

I considered for some moments and answered: „Yes, I would like you to go with the flow.“

She kissed me once more and answered: „Thank you, I like your answer and see you in the morning in our room! “

She left for the restroom, and I went back into the bar. My wife came back and took her seat beside her newfound admirer. They continued flirting and I saw that they got more intimidate. His hands were wandering higher, and he felt her boobs outside her dress. I also saw that my wife felt his dick outside his trousers. Then after some kissing, they went for dinner. I did not have any more motivation for a dinner alone, so I took another drink and left for our room.

An hour later I received a message from my wife saying that they finished dinner and they will go for a night cap into his room. „Sleep well and try to imagine what will happen in his room “, was the last message I received and I reverted: „Have fun!“

Now it is 9 p.m. and I am sitting in our room. I had some drinks from the mini bar, but my imagination is on their side what will go on in his room. I played with my hand 2 times full of fantasies, what will go on in his room.

In the meantime, let me tell you why I choose this title of this post. We married at a very young age and had a fulfilling sex life. Out of it came 2 kids, one son and one daughter. We were a normal couple and as always in younger years I was very jealous when somebody watched my wife. Later on, I found it very arousing when men stared at my wife`s body. I told her so, she could not believe it but agreed to wear more revealing clothes on some occasions. These fantasies went on and we talked about including other men into our love life. As expected, my wife went crazy but after convincing her that my love for her did not change one moment, she said that maybe and only maybe she considered trying it if the situation will allow it. That was a quick report, but this process lasted approximately 5 years.

And out of the blue we had our first adventure, and it was the same proceeding. I had a business trip to Warsaw/Poland and my wife joined me. And on our second evening she met a nice guy at the hotel bar and at the end of the day I was a cuckold and we liked it very much. After countless adventures our love life slowed down due to our age and now after some years we started again with a similar adventure.

I will continue tomorrow when I have to tell more.

Next part will come today!

At 6 a.m. my wife entered our room. She looked tired and exhausted. She came to bed and asked: „Are you awake? Did you sleep well? “ „No, I could not sleep well, because my mind was with you.“

„Did my cuckold wank his little pee pee while my lover fucked me with his big dick? “ she giggled and I got immediately hard. „I see you liked my event with my lover and that he fucked me many times with his big dick?“ „Sure“, I answered, „I feel like in heaven and events from former times come back.“ My wife started to undress, then stopped before it came to her lingerie and asked: „Should we cuddle in bed that I can tell you more about the evening and the night?“ „Sure“, I answered, „I want to hear every single detail!“ „I thought so“, but the question is: „Should I first take a shower because I am very well used?“ „No, absolutely not, I want to enjoy you in your used condition“, I answered. „No surprise, like in former times…“, was her reply and she finished undressing and jumped into our king sized bed.

We cuddled but before she started to tell me about her adventures, I was occupied in inspecting her used body. Her tits were covered with some hickeys, I liked it very much. Then I went down to her pussy, and I had a perfect view. There was a very clear view because my wife shaved her pubic hair for about 30 years permanently. Between her cunt lips I could detect a milky fluid coming from her encounter with her lover. I enjoyed it cleaning her. Then Nadine teased me: “Do you want to make love to me and to add your sperm in my cunt? Oh I forgot that you are not allowed to enter me anymore.” You could see that she enjoyed the current situation. She knows that I like it to be humiliated about my small dick. And she continued: “I see, you want me to refresh my sex life with strange lovers because with that very small pee pee you are not able to offer me the same fun as my lover did.

After that she started reporting her story. Her lover was 55 and very charming. That was the reason she thought about another adventure and cuckolding me. She told me, that he had an impressive tool, and he was very well aware about how to use it.

When they left the hotel bar, they went for dinner in the restaurant. After he paid the bill, they left to the elevator to get into his room. In the elevator he opened her cocktail dress to grope her tits without any textile in between. When they left the elevator, they met a housekeeping lady who saw my wife with her naked upper body. When they entered his room, they undressed and started their love making.

Her lover asked her: “Should I use a condom?” She answered: “No that is not necessary, hubby likes it when I come back very well used.” Is your hubby a cuckold?” “Yes, he is and don`t understand me wrong, he enjoys it being informed about my adventures afterwards. He is the best hubby I can imagine, even we don’t have penetrative sex anymore.”, she answered. “What about your kids, is cuckold hubby the father of your kids?” he asked. “Yes, he is, even if I find it very appealing to have a kid fathered by a lover and not by hubby. But now we are too old for it and so it is more fantasy than reality.”

I became rock hard when I listened to her report.

After undressing they started kissing and feeling up each other. Then Nadine found out that he had an enormous dick, in length as well as in girth. And I was informed that he was aware how to use it. They fucked for 2 rounds, after that they fell asleep. In the morning, shortly before she came back into our room, they started again, and he finished in the mouth of my wife. Nadine enjoyed her adventure and, as always, was very proud that I liked it very much.

The following day we flew back, and I was disappointed that there was no time to start another adventure. In my opinion this hotel had potential because there were a lot of businessmen and according our experience most of them are open to have a fling with an older married woman.

First, I want to introduce ourselves. We are a couple, living in Germany, in our early sixties and we are into this lifestyle of cuckolding for more than 20 years. We have 2 kids, but they are living their own life for many years, so we are empty nesters for many, many years. In the past we had a lot of adventures based on cuckolding. Honestly speaking our activities slowed down because we were becoming more mature. But now I will be getting back to our last adventure I want to tell:

I had to do a business trip to Copenhagen, and I asked my wife to join me because the evenings were free for me. So yesterday we took a flight to Copenhagen and arrived very late. After checking in into our hotel we had a drink at the bar and then we got back to our room. The next day I had a meeting with a customer planned for the whole day. We agreed to have dinner together and meet at the hotel bar. In the morning I have left for my meeting. In the afternoon I received a message from my wife, she informed me that she was back in the hotel after some sightseeing and asked when I will be back. I answered that it will take an additional hour then I will also be back in the hotel. She reverted that she would prepare for dinner and waiting for me.

I finished my meeting, took a taxi to get back. When I entered the taxi, I received a message: „I am ready for the evening, and I will wait for you at the hotel bar. “ „OK“, I reverted, „and I will meet you there“.

Half an hour later I received another message, saying: „Are you up for an adventure? “I was surprised because after a long time without any such announcements I did not know what to expect. So, I messaged: „What do I have to expect? “„Think about former times “, she answered. I immediately had a hard on and my brain was working. „Do as you want; I am in for it “. I was curious but excited. I could not wait for the time I was brought back to the hotel.

I went to our room to leave my bag there, refreshened and went directly to the hotel bar. What I saw remembered me back to former times. My wife was sitting there in her revealing black cocktail dress with a man beside her in a grey business suit, tall, slim, good looking, charming and approximately in his fifties. I took place on the other side and watched what will be happening. I saw them heavy flirting and he had one arm around the back of my wife. They were in a deep discussion. After around 10 minutes Nadine, my wife, recognised me and she looked at me with a big grin. I watched what will be going on and I saw that the gentleman put his hand on the thigh of my wife. I was excited to see that. After some minutes I received a message on my mobile: „Follow me! “ Shortly after that my wife left for the restroom. I followed and met my wife in front of the restrooms. When me met, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me heavily. I touched her and saw that she was very excited.

She asked if it will be ok for me to play a little. I told her that I was surprised because we did not have any activities in this way for some time.

I considered for some moments and answered: „Yes, I would like you to go with the flow.“

She kissed me once more and answered: „Thank you, I like your answer and see you in the morning in our room! “

She left for the restroom, and I went back into the bar. My wife came back and took her seat beside her newfound admirer. They continued flirting and I saw that they got more intimidate. His hands were wandering higher, and he felt her boobs outside her dress. I also saw that my wife felt his dick outside his trousers. Then after some kissing, they went for dinner. I did not have any more motivation for a dinner alone, so I took another drink and left for our room.

An hour later I received a message from my wife saying that they finished dinner and they will go for a night cap into his room. „Sleep well and try to imagine what will happen in his room “, was the last message I received and I reverted: „Have fun!“

Now it is 9 p.m. and I am sitting in our room. I had some drinks from the mini bar, but my imagination is on their side what will go on in his room. I played with my hand 2 times full of fantasies, what will go on in his room.

In the meantime, let me tell you why I choose this title of this post. We married at a very young age and had a fulfilling sex life. Out of it came 2 kids, one son and one daughter. We were a normal couple and as always in younger years I was very jealous when somebody watched my wife. Later on, I found it very arousing when men stared at my wife`s body. I told her so, she could not believe it but agreed to wear more revealing clothes on some occasions. These fantasies went on and we talked about including other men into our love life. As expected, my wife went crazy but after convincing her that my love for her did not change one moment, she said that maybe and only maybe she considered trying it if the situation will allow it. That was a quick report, but this process lasted approximately 5 years.

And out of the blue we had our first adventure, and it was the same proceeding. I had a business trip to Warsaw/Poland and my wife joined me. And on our second evening she met a nice guy at the hotel bar and at the end of the day I was a cuckold and we liked it very much. After countless adventures our love life slowed down due to our age and now after some years we started again with a similar adventure.

Lucky man, my wife still won't do it

:)

Hubby watches me picking up men /rejecting some accepting one in a bar. I tell my new lover that I am horny and to kiss me boldly and touch me between my thighs and we will go up to his room. My hubby is watching me flirting. I will telll my new lover that my hubby likes watching me with other men and loves fucking me after other men... No one has refuded to fuck me or let hubby watch.... Works every time!!!

Hubby watches me picking up men /rejecting some accepting one in a bar. I tell my new lover that I am horny and to kiss me boldly and touch me between my thighs and we will go up to his room. My hubby is watching me flirting. I will telll my new lover that my hubby likes watching me with other men and loves fucking me after other men... No one has refuded to fuck me or let hubby watch.... Works every time!!!
It would be nice for me as a bull to be at a bar that you go to someday! Lol. Bars are perfect places to pick up on couples. It has worked twice for me so far!

It would be nice for me as a bull to be at a bar that you go to someday! Lol. Bars are perfect places to pick up on couples. It has worked twice for me so far!
Practice will make you Perfect! I too would love for you to pick me up in hotel bar.

Practice will make you Perfect! I too would love for you to pick me up in hotel bar.
Hmm that would be fantastic! I would most def be all over you, French kissing you, grabbing you, trying to put my hand in between your thighs, first while at the bar!

Stay in touch.. Some of my dates like to pretend that they are my hubby adn we go to a bar for me to pick up someone while my date conrols directs me to mis behave

Stay in touch.. Some of my dates like to pretend that they are my hubby adn we go to a bar for me to pick up someone while my date conrols directs me to mis behave
Hmm that sounds like so much fun! Yes please let me know! 😁👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back