• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

History repeats itself

• Thread starterffred
  • Start date
When we were back from Denmark we discussed a lot about the new found adventure. Nadine clearly mentioned that she liked it very much. She felt like in old days receiving the sexual pleasure outside our marriage from another lover. She liked it and I liked it because hearing their lovemaking for the xx time made me always hard. Nadine enjoyed it seeing me in my constantly aroused state.

Last week we were cuddling on the sofa in the living room, drinking a glass of red wine and once again discussing her night with her lover. She had my dick in her hand and played with it. She teased me by saying: “It is really small, nothing compared to my lover`s size. I hope you know that you cannot give me the pleasure he is able to give me with his big tool.” I like the teasing very much. Then our conversation was interrupted by a phone call Nadine received. In a short time I found out, her lover was on the phone. But she did not try to hide her conversation, she had my dick in one hand and in the other she had her phone.

They spoke about their night together in his room and discussed about the details. Then he asked Nadine if she was alone at home and she told him that hubby is sitting next to her and we discussed also their night together. She told him that she had my “little willy” in her hand and stroked me with 2 fingers….. I went nuts due to the humiliation. Then there was a surprising comment from him, asking if I was aware about their night together? My wife laughed and said: “That is also a very good part of the night because we went through all the details numerous times and that is the fun factor for hubby. And when hubby is happy, then I am also happy beside the happiness I received during our night together.”

Then he asked a question: “Do you think your husband would allow you to meet me when I am the next time in Germany?” Again Nadine laughed and said: “I am sure he will allow it maybe he will join me wherever we will meet in Germany. Maybe he will ask if he can join our lovemaking but normally he prefers to stay in a separate hotel room.”

Then they discussed their night once again and Nadine did not forget to mention his big tool and that he knew how to use it. Also she told him that she was very satisfied with his performance.

They agreed that they will stay in contact by phone and will meet when he is in Germany next time.

Reactions: antoniodicro and lnohhnvm

Users who are viewing this thread