• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

home alone on tuesday night.....

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date
thanks fellas....fun4us, i don't see my hubby sharing esp with a big black stud! he has NO IDEA how this turns me on or that I on here. he would FREAK out.....holmes since you have asked nicely i might have a few more that show alot more!

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
come on fellas....no body likes these pictures?? i have a few more that i want to show but if you aren't interested.....

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
thanks fellas....fun4us, i don't see my hubby sharing esp with a big black stud! he has NO IDEA how this turns me on or that I on here. he would FREAK out.....holmes since you have asked nicely i might have a few more that show alot more!

Excellent!!! Looking forward to many, many more of your hot pix!!

How delicious that you are fantasizing of BBC without your husband's knowledge! When you two are having sex, are you thinking about the pictures and videos that you have been checking-out here on DC? I know my wife & I talk about this quite a bit. She has had BBC before we were married, and we are planning on reintroducing her to BBC next weekend during a trip to Nashville!

~ Brian

for about the last year whenever i have sex with my husband i am fantasizing that its a big black stud for sure! i could never discuss this with my husband...he is a wonderful father and husband BUT in the sex dept he is super conservative and not too imaginative.

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
for about the last year whenever i have sex with my husband i am fantasizing that its a big black stud for sure! i could never discuss this with my husband...he is a wonderful father and husband BUT in the sex dept he is super conservative and not too imaginative.

When he is not there, do you end up stroking your pussy....cumming? Toys involved possibly?

~ Brian

sexy curves

lets hear fellas....i am bent over begging to get impaled....please...

Attachments

• njjnj.jpg
    njjnj.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 447
like it fellas?

Attachments

• jdjdjdjdjdhffw.jpg
    jdjdjdjdjdhffw.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 481
geez no one wants to see whats under the hearts?

Oh ya, I want to see. I wish that I lived in So. Maryland, No. Virginia or DC. I would help you with your problem.

nice ass

nice ass babe, but you gotta show the rest without the hearts

happy friday

you asked and you got....i am getting wet hoping this pic is getting all those big black cocks hard.

Attachments

• hfhdsdfasdfads.jpg
    hfhdsdfasdfads.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 740
hthnrywhtwife69 said:
you asked and you got....i am getting wet hoping this pic is getting all those big black cocks hard.

LOL, I didn't ASK and I STILL GOT!..LOL..Ok, I LOVE your pics! So you want to know what I would do? First of all I would have you dress in your tightest, shortest, sluttiest outfit for me. Don't forget the black garters and stockings!Then I would parade you around town so that the white men would stare in jealous acceptance and the white women stare with growing moisture in their panties. I would treat you like a perfect lady in public, but when I got your ass alone then I would treat you like the *****, SLUT, CUM DUMP, you DESERVE and WANT to be!...I would not have you suck my cock, because a black cock is above just mere sucking...Hell nooo! I would have you lick my balls, and then I would fuck you in your mouth while you stare up at me..I would have you groan, and gurrle, and while fucking your mouth order you to play with your already soaking wet pussy!...After fucking your face I eat your pussy...YES! Black men DO enjoy eating the pussy!! I don't just mean a few licks and laps here and there!!... I mean getting down and eating your pussy until you cum all over my face, soak the sheets and the damned mattress!!..I will DEVOUR your pussy and SUCK ALL YOUR WHITE GIRLY JUICES OUT!!..By the way I am not a 30 minute pussy eater!!.....Then it's time to fuck you! Well, get ready to be what we call over here in the big city...BITCH FUCKED!...I mean fucked HARD, DEEP, LONG,...Oh don't worry about your pleasure because I am not there to make love to you at all!...I mean you wanted comments and I'm giving you an earful just as if I was giving you this black cock of mine...Not done with your ass yet!....I would have your legs up over my shoulder and fuck you hard, long and deep...Ever heard of the LONG STROKE?....Next I would get you into my FAVORITE POSITON...F.D.A.U...FACE DOWN ASS UP!!!...That's the BEST WAY to fuck a hot white gal and plug her pussy leak!...I would fuck you from behind and watch your pussy lips turn FUCKIN INSIDE OUT FROM MY COCK ABUSING IT!!!..Want more?.......Well, change your panties and come to my site..THE BLACK COCK BAITERS on the Interracial Talkies and I will give you more because I aint no means finished with your ass......ASS I save the best for LAST!

Thank you beautiful

You're so sexy and pretty that only a true black master should enjoy that white pussy and ass...and I'd be honored to clean up. I'm a real cuck and enjoy seeing bbc's get fine married white pussy like you. You should be proud to give your body up to black guys.

gimme....that was so intense...thanks baby. i am checking out your black cock baiters later.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope this gets you fellas hard....here are few pics that i thought you would enjoy. let me know what you think.....

Attachments

• ndndndndndndndnd.jpg
    ndndndndndndndnd.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 417
  • lips.jpg
    lips.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 260
  • nddn.jpg
    nddn.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 370
  • nddnnd.jpg
    nddnnd.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 462
:feedback:

nice! more pictures please!

Yep! They are ALL the same!

Dem whi gals all gots ta had dem boots on. Do you ALL REALLY Wear BOOTS and HEELS and enough HARDWARE to furnish a STORE to bed? Do you, REALLY? And someone...somewhere....sometime...has CONVINCED you that Black males with IQ's ABOVE 5 are turned on by that? Ya been had Baby! That wonderful, wonderful body SELLS it all...do yourself and the MALE Universe a favor....LOSE DEM BOOTS!!!! You are soooo lovely...you don't need a thing by way of props...you really don't!

hthnrywhtwife69 said:

thanks gentle but i actually get off dressing like this. i am your basic prim and proper married mom....this is the opposite of what i do and am...that being said i love dressing up like a *****. bonus if it gets some brothers hard!

geez...whats a girl to do? no feedback....no one likes these pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread