home alone on tuesday night.....

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date
I love the pictures. stroking my cock to them right now, you have made this black new yorker very hard

Last edited by a moderator:
We all fucking LOVE the pictures. Fantastic ass and legs. Nice cock sucking lips as well. I think you should talk to your husband, gradually break it to him. His reaction might surprise you. The way you're going, you're just going to cheat on him. I say INVOLVE him. You should be taking lots of cocks, babe. You're built for it.

Stick a toy in your pussy and take pic of that. Just my preference. Action shots over solo shots any day in my book.

Desmond....thanks for the note and i am so hot & happy to know that I got that big black dick hard!
SCDAVID.....i think that i might be built for it and thanks! i dont think telling my hubby about this would end well at but if you have any suggestions about how to hint at it let me know?!
ninjamaster....i am working on it baby trust me.....just taking the pictures is hard enough.....as a mom with 3 kids its tough finding time and the moment to do those and then i have my hubbys schedule to work on to...will try.
THANKS TO ALL THE BIG BLACK COCKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS!

damn, i hate that i missed this thread before. you are sexy, and you have me worked up, hot and horny just looking at you on here. I'd love to have you visit me during the day, fuck you good, and send you back home to your unsuspecting husband. I'd love to see more of you.

Hi there you look hot ;-)
i would love more pics from you, maybe some with a dildo in that wet pussy. I want to eat it out, just smoking hot!

well bd985 enjoy my posts and pics and let me know what you think stud?!

see how wet you fellas get this horny mom and housewife!

heres some black and whites.....got stuffed yesterday but only with turkey....needed some dark meat!

Attachments

• jdjdsqweew.jpg
    jdjdsqweew.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 112
  • hcndbewqwe.jpg
    hcndbewqwe.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 90
you have got the sexiest ass babe. i love those sweet cheeks of yours and that pussy. i could eat that wet hole for hours on end

metalpolisher.....these are just for you....these ass cheeks are ******* and ready for your big black cock! eat that pussy baby!

Attachments

• djhs,kwer.jpg
    djhs,kwer.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 203
  • jhdsweqewq.jpg
    jhdsweqewq.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 145
that is how i wanna take this sexy woman. u look fantastic babe

here you go metal polisher...just waiting for you.

Attachments

• fkfkfjg11111.jpg
    fkfkfjg11111.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 276
mmm

you shouldnt be alone. you should be getting plenty of Big Black cock. I loved seeing my pretty wife get hooked on it.

thanks bobbi mcgee!

:feedback:

Hmm, perhaps a riding crop, a bull and some champagne are in order, hmm?

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
metalpolisher.....these are just for you....these ass cheeks are ******* and ready for your big black cock! eat that pussy baby!

Baby, if you told me to kiss your ass I would drool and lick your ass for hours!:hitit:

please more pics of you with your ass in the air, so i can imagine myself getting ready to give it to you from behind

O and keep the stockings and heels on

oh godddd hunnn!!!! you are drop dead gorgeous!!! I wish my wife would try (and share) big thick black cock

Reactions: HornyWifeDusti