Honeymoon is Jamaica went great

• Thread starterJon11
  • Start date
you should suck a black cock dildo for her....let her know of your desires while pounding her cunt....she will eventually weaken and absolution will be yours!

Very pretty! I saw the same look in my wife's eyes when we finally decided to go Black... Out trip to Jamaica earlier this month was very very sexy for us! We were at Hedo II for a week...

beautiful

your wife is so pretty, so lovely x

Sorry bro.. can't stop wackin' to that first picture of your wife and her black jamacian waiter. Bet you had the same thoughts of them going to your hotel room and enjoying some interracial love making!

She is stunning. You are a very lucky man!
Do you really wanna fuck everything you have up by getting her into fucking other men?
I think you should be a bit more selfish with a babe like that!

Any more of her?

thanks for all the comments

We can hardly wait till we go back to Jamaica :) We were there for 10 days!

Jon11 said:
More from a great time

She is a very beutyful woman,iam sure you must be very proud of her.
Iam also sure that she is a very nice and kind person:)She is a woman that i easily could fall in love with,so take good care of here

Your mrs is hot hot hot but comeon man - you've done 11 threads and not one of them has her tits out. Give us a treat and post some nipples and tits (actual ones, not fakes)

Its not a family photo album site after all is it.

Hey buddy,
Does your wife know you posted pictures of her on this site? It was nice of you to make sure your sorry ass was cut out of view. (and very brave of you also!)

That beautiful woman does not deserve you! I hope she finds someone more loyal (and more handsome, muscular, smarter, richer ...you get the picture, you loser!) :nutpunch: